Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Summer House

by xNikki Posted 30th Oct 2010 at 3:37 PM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Oct 2010 at 3:56 PM
Thanks for the lovely house, normaly nice houses cost waaaaay to much and this one is just in my simmies price range ! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Oct 2010 at 8:28 PM
Really nice house...thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Oct 2010 at 9:46 PM
Good efforts have been made to make this charming little house very realistic. Thank you Nikki!
Space Pony
THANKS POST
#5 Old 31st Oct 2010 at 1:47 AM
It's a weird floor plan...but I like it. Thanks
Theorist
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Nov 2010 at 1:10 AM
It's a really cute house, I love it!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 1st Nov 2010 at 7:35 AM
Congrats. Love it *heart*
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 1st Nov 2010 at 7:31 PM
This is a very lovely home. Which means a lot coming from me because I don't download homes too often! I'm grateful that you didn't use any cc! And I love the fact that your rooms are a perfect size and not huge! Thanks so much for sharing and keep up the great work. I now it takes a ton of time and patience to build houses; especially ones with no cc. You get a ruby award in my book!

♥♥♥ajÖya™
.:Simblr:.
I come from a Kingdom far, far, away...
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Nov 2010 at 4:18 PM
Aw, thank you! Your comment means a lot to me
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 26th Feb 2011 at 11:21 AM
Excellent work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 30th Aug 2014 at 5:14 AM
Really love the house. There is only one problem. The sims are not able to cook in the kitchen. They prep the meal and when it comes time to cook it in the stove they act like they can't get to it.