Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Celebrity Pack *UPDATED 17/11/10*

by pcexpert Posted 15th Nov 2010 at 2:00 PM - Updated 17th Nov 2010 at 6:38 PM by pcexpert : New Version V1.05

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#2 Old 15th Nov 2010 at 7:05 PM
Soon i will launch in small parts some updates for this Modification
Their size will be only a matter of KB's.

Also, there shall be an optional Buydebug Pack, with this one, all the objects shall be buyable in Buydebug again, and don't forget: also the Trailer!

To make the items more realistic, they will be changed with new prices.
As the current prices are very low for what they are!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Nov 2010 at 10:16 PM
Thank you this is a really good mod this is perfect just for players like me lazy lol, I always wanted the rewards with being a Celebrity. I will let you know how it plays in the game. Just to let you know your English sounds fine to me I understood what I read.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Nov 2010 at 10:42 PM
I'm hoping I'll be able to recover the TV my Sim lost when she moved to a new home. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Nov 2010 at 10:44 PM
Ooh I was waiting for someone to make these buyable! Thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th Nov 2010 at 10:47 PM
Thanks!

Yes, this was exactly why this mod was created, and to don't make it to OP i did this.
As you will play, you may shock about the prices, the standard numbers are very low, for what they are. :P

Just like that car, but i iwll turn him into 210k $.

Remember: You will need to put that star map in ya inventory before it gets to work.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 17th Nov 2010 at 3:32 PM
Does the TV also work as an actual TV?

RylandHomes - Dorian Lard
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#8 Old 17th Nov 2010 at 5:02 PM
Yes.

I have tested all, and all have the functions!
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Nov 2010 at 12:10 AM
you do know that you can get most of these in buydebug including the celebrity spa. i've gotten the tv, the car, the spa and the gnome here
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#10 Old 18th Nov 2010 at 5:10 PM
This mods adds comfort for cheaters, and some protection for fairly-earned objects.
Also the lost items have been added.

In a future update, i will bring some balancing and tuning to the objects.
To give them more realistic prices, and i will reduce it sizes: From MB, to KB.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 16th Dec 2010 at 4:52 PM
I downloaded the Celebrity Full Part 2 but cannot find the Celebrity Trailer in the Vehicles (transport) Misc. section. Where do I find it?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 16th Dec 2010 at 9:31 PM
Well thats strange, i check it out! I hope it's not broken because 6.1 :p
Test Subject
#13 Old 9th Jan 2011 at 5:09 PM
im sorry but im still confused on what this mod does.....
Test Subject
#14 Old 3rd Mar 2011 at 4:24 PM
Those packages can run in Sims 3 base! Now I have a part of the Sims 3 Late Night in Sims 3 base! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 15th Aug 2011 at 12:10 AM
Will This Work For Town Life too? TY
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 27th Oct 2011 at 1:33 AM
thank you very much eager in waiting until this mod was hallucinating with the sims 3
Test Subject
#17 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 4:22 AM
Will this mod be updated for Pets or does it still work with Pets? I know a lot of items were broken when they changed the coding and interactions with the pets and objects so I'm not sure.
Instructor
#18 Old 13th Nov 2011 at 11:50 AM
The guitar doesn't work with pets. I didn't check all the other objects but an update should fix this "air guitar feeling"
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 3rd May 2013 at 12:43 AM
Sad, I love having all rewards unlocked without the debug business. Please update!

Quote:
Originally Posted by inabisim
"OMG SWINGSET! They put a SWINGSET IN THE YARD I MUST GO SWING. Work? PFFF. FOOD??? Who needs food THERE'S A SWINGSET. I will SIMPLY PEE WHILE ON THE SWINGSET."