Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Totally Plastered: The Muted Oranges

by iCad Posted 26th Nov 2010 at 12:39 PM
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Nov 2010 at 1:10 PM
I was browsing through your sets and I really admire how you did all of these! I don't know if I'm going to download yet or not, but if I download any more walls, these are the ones I will download!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 26th Nov 2010 at 7:58 PM
Thanks for these I-cad. Keep them coming!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th Nov 2010 at 9:09 PM
You make my sim decorating life so much fun. Thank you for all of your hard work.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 27th Nov 2010 at 5:12 AM
I just can't get enough of your plasters! THEY ROCK!!! Thanks again, ICad!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Nov 2010 at 6:35 AM
All right! So we're at muted oranges. Next up is yellows right? Yay! And then greens? YAY!!!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 28th Nov 2010 at 7:59 AM
I can't wait till u start coming out with blues!
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator THANKS POST
#8 Old 28th Nov 2010 at 10:27 AM
Yay! More plasters! I think cards 4 and 7 are the ones I like the best in this one, but they're all lovely - as usual.

I'm also looking forward to the yellows and a greens - I have a couple of Sims who are crazy about those colours.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 28th Nov 2010 at 3:16 PM
I loveee these! Thanks!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 3rd Apr 2011 at 4:31 AM
Icad Icad Icad you have offically given me the exact texture and endless amount of color choices to make my megahood Sunset Beach. Thank you and I can't wait to see the rest of these.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 2:13 PM
I love the colors! Absolutley gorgeous!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Mar 2014 at 6:35 PM
So much choice .... almost overwhelms the mind with the possibilities! Thank you!