Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tombstones from The Sims 3

by TheJim07 Posted 6th Dec 2010 at 9:35 PM

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 34 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Dec 2010 at 11:18 PM
I LOVE YOU! This is just what I needed!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 7th Dec 2010 at 1:03 AM
Sweet! I love this! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 7th Dec 2010 at 6:00 AM
Been waiting like this,thank you. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 7th Dec 2010 at 6:20 AM
Vraiment génial, merci beaucoup, ces tombes sont superbes, c'est bien de pouvoir avoir les jolis objets des sims 3 dans les sims 2 !!!!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th Dec 2010 at 12:46 PM
These are really awesome, thank you so much!
Test Subject
#7 Old 7th Dec 2010 at 1:31 PM
Argh I like it but I still hate it. The Sims 2 is The Sims 2, and The Sims 3 is The Sims 3.

Why mixing the stuff together? xD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 7th Dec 2010 at 1:50 PM
You have no idea how much I needed these for a story! They are just awesome! I normally don't download Sims 3 for Sims 2 converted items for the same reason as Pantoloc,but these could not be resisted,pure awesomeness!
Instructor
#9 Old 7th Dec 2010 at 3:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pantoloc
Argh I like it but I still hate it. The Sims 2 is The Sims 2, and The Sims 3 is The Sims 3.

Because some people still play Sims 2 and this is a really nice addition?

Anyway, I really like these. My graveyards will look prettier now. Thank you.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 7th Dec 2010 at 3:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pantoloc

Why not?

Love the addition to the game! Thank you for doing these conversions...can never have too many shinies.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 7th Dec 2010 at 4:36 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you. I came here looking for tombstones.
Perfect timing
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 7th Dec 2010 at 4:47 PM
Thank you, I love to have converted sims 3 stuff in my sims 2 game, as although the sims 2 is the best game, it's still nice to enjoy some of the good items from sims 3 if we can, hope you do more, as your creations are fantastic.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 7th Dec 2010 at 5:06 PM
Thank you very much! I love Sims 3 to Sims 2 items since I don't like playing the Sims 3, it's just not the same.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 7th Dec 2010 at 9:03 PM
Oh, these are great! A conversion well done. I don't own TS3, but I am glad that there are nice conversions like these to not miss out on the items TS3 has to offer.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 8th Dec 2010 at 4:40 PM
This is great. I agree that we can never have too many shinies. Thanks again for this beautiful conversion.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 8th Dec 2010 at 5:40 PM
As usual everyone is like "Why not" Will you people never get it? TS3 will never be like TS2!

Whatever.
Test Subject
#17 Old 9th Dec 2010 at 3:57 PM
Are these Tombstones just Decorative or can they replace the Tombstones that came with The Sims 2? I hope they can because I always hated the Tombstones that came with The Sims 2! I always felt sorry for my sims when they died that they had to stuck with such an ugly Tombstone! lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 10th Dec 2010 at 4:58 AM
Thank you so much, I have been wanting someone to make these for so long :D
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 10th Dec 2010 at 2:37 PM
These ones are much better than the gravestones from TS2. Thanks for converting them!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 10th Dec 2010 at 3:27 PM
Yes, TS3 doesn't play like TS2. Went back to TS2, but TS3 has some nice stuff. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 10th Dec 2010 at 6:33 PM
Many thanks to you for creating these and sharing them with us! I don't wish to own Sims 3, as I personally like 2 better. Yet I have seen several items in 3 that I wish could be included in 2 but weren't. When you make these conversions they are done so well and look so realistic in the game. Thank you for all your hard work!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#22 Old 12th Dec 2010 at 10:33 PM
Thank you for these conversions. Since I play Sims 2 far more then Sims 3, I prefer to have conversions in my game. I appreciate your hard work and for making this available to fellow simmers.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#23 Old 13th Dec 2010 at 3:05 AM
These look excellent! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 5:04 AM
I'm so glad people r still making things for TS2. my comp can barely handle TS2, I don't even dare try TS3!! LOL
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 26th Jan 2011 at 9:43 PM
I don't d/l many things anymore, but these are a must have! Thank you for your work and sharing.
Page 1 of 2