Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Zidane's Hair and Outfit

by JulieAlesha Posted 12th Dec 2010 at 4:58 AM - Updated 12th Dec 2010 at 8:29 PM by JulieAlesha : adding hair for all ages

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Dec 2010 at 11:26 AM
Wow it's really great :D
It looks really good!
I do have a question, i am a new creator, and actually want to recolor as many hair as possible, can i recolor this one?
if not then i get that xD
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th Dec 2010 at 11:53 AM
O.o Wow!!!!! Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You!!!!!!!!!!!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Dec 2010 at 12:52 PM
Julie you're great!And you act quick!Thanks a lot!Waiting for more!btw Taure will be very happy with this!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 12th Dec 2010 at 2:24 PM
Oh my God this is so freaking AWESOME!! Thank you so much! Keep up the great work!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 12th Dec 2010 at 5:03 PM
thanks guys, glad you like it ^_^
@rikunobody: sure, you can recolor if you wish =)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 12th Dec 2010 at 5:21 PM
Omg I love this! Zidane seriously needs more love!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 12th Dec 2010 at 6:49 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW I got into Mod The Sims , and entered the The Sims 2 Download section . When I saw this i freaked out !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AWESOME !!! I really love Zidane too , what I most like in him is .... well , everything !! OMG I'M SO HAPPYYYY !! >.< FINALLY I WON'T HAVE AN ADULT GARNET AND A TEEN ZIDANE !! LOVE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU >.<
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 12th Dec 2010 at 9:31 PM
omg! i was waiting for some one to make his outfit and hair. you made my day thank you so much. he is one of my fav ff characters.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 12th Dec 2010 at 9:43 PM
Nice outfit and I love that hair! Should I ever have some spare time again (not likely in the near future >_>) I might make my own textures
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 13th Dec 2010 at 12:24 AM
WOW!!! You did a good job!!! I like all the Final Fantasy game and more FFIX!!! Thank you so much!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 13th Dec 2010 at 1:48 PM
thank you very much for posting!! I was looking for itif it's possible in the future, could you please make Lucy from Elfen Lied?
Forum Resident
#13 Old 14th Dec 2010 at 1:48 PM
He looks great, though you forgot his cute tail. ;P

Life is moving too fast, I don't have the energy to keep up.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 21st Dec 2010 at 6:11 AM
Thank you soooo much!! I've been waiting forever for someone to make Zidane's outfit! Great job! ^_^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 28th Dec 2010 at 10:44 PM
Oh my goodness! You can't believe how long I've been waiting to find such a brilliant Zidane Sim!
I can't wait to play with him in my game >w< <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 6:55 AM
Very cool!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#17 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 10:06 AM
This is so0o great! FF9 was my fav. Played it ALL the time recently bought the game again since my collection was long lost/stolen -_-, I agree about Zidane too, I was in *love* with his character. Thanx so much for this, I reminisce.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 26th Feb 2011 at 11:43 PM
YOU. ARE. AMAZING. Thank you so much for this! This is definitely one of the best renditions of a character in the sims 2 I have ever seen. Not to mention I've been looking for a Zidane for a while now. You just made my day! 8D
Test Subject
#19 Old 11th Apr 2011 at 6:06 AM
His gloves aren't showing up white in my game. They're skin-toned.
Happen to know why?
(:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 18th Apr 2011 at 1:29 AM
Best. Mod. Ever
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 2nd Jul 2011 at 11:10 PM
Thank you so much for this! I love your work and I love the fact that you happen to love making outfits from some of my favorite games ever XD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 3rd Aug 2011 at 4:53 PM
...You, my friend, just became one of my favorite people in the history of forever and ever and ever.
Thank you so - very - much. ♥♥
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 17th Jan 2015 at 1:13 AM
This is beautiful! I never expected to find a Zidane in my late night browsing of old sims 2 uploads! I've always loved this FF character and I think having his parts and pieces around may prompt me to add him to my game. The mesh and texture for both the hair and the clothing are awesome!