Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Secret Vampire Club "Black Sun" - no CC

by Miuki Posted 24th Dec 2010 at 2:40 PM

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Dec 2010 at 4:45 PM
Nice idea! Thanks for sharing!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 24th Dec 2010 at 6:31 PM
This is a really cute little lot, thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 24th Dec 2010 at 11:32 PM
looks very nice! im getting tired of using the same vampire club in every town, thank you
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Dec 2010 at 10:56 AM
Thank you all very much for the comments! I really appreciate it.)))
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Dec 2010 at 2:16 AM
Wonderful, don't have all the expansions yet, but when I do, I'll definitely download this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 28th Dec 2010 at 8:28 PM
Looks nice! I love it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 12:27 AM
Thanks!!!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#9 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 2:10 PM
This is great! Thanks for sharing :-)
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 31st Jan 2011 at 2:20 AM
WOW!! im surprised this doesnt have that many downloads, or a featuring!! i dont have the sims 3, but i came across this and it looks great!!

Perry the Platypus
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 12th Feb 2011 at 9:53 AM
Very neat lot! Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#12 Old 15th Mar 2011 at 6:06 AM
Will it work with just Sims 3, Sims 3 WA, and Sims 3 Nightlife?
Field Researcher
#13 Old 19th Mar 2011 at 6:01 AM Last edited by whoden : 21st Mar 2011 at 5:47 PM.
I think this lot actually has some content from Fast Lane, most likely, because in the launcher I'm getting a warning icon that says it needs EP or SP content that I don't have, and Fast Lane is the only one you mentioned that I don't have. Or it could be Store content.

Also, where exactly did you build this lot? Because I'm having a hard time finding a good location for it.

Human beings are a very irrational species. Some of them are even afraid of pickles.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 20th Mar 2011 at 1:18 AM
nice one but does it have bouncers in it and scripted npc bartenders?
Test Subject
#15 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 1:02 AM
Spooky!
I love it! :D
Thank you much for sharing~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 7:50 PM
This is perfect for my Redcliff town! Thanks for sharing!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 17th May 2011 at 6:09 PM
Ok, haven't been here for a while. Sorry for not answering at once.
Thank you all for downloading and commenting!
dbzfan200270 I think not.
whoden Yes, one painting from FLS slipped into download, but there is definetly no HELS or Store stuff. When the upload was in the process of approval I was said that no matter wether the items from SPs were not included, if they were installed on my computer while I created the lot it would not work without said SPs. Maybe I've got something wrong.
It was actually build for my own world, I don't play EA worlds much.
mysteryhouse I removed the bouncers to allow more sims inside (I hate empty clubs), you can always add the rope yourself via the buydebug. The bartenders are randomly generated by the game.

Noone expects the spanish inquisition!
My simblr and my downloads blog .
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 17th Oct 2011 at 2:27 AM
I love this~Very cool
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#19 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 8:57 AM
OMG! A picked upload! Thanks MTS!)))
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 25th Aug 2012 at 3:01 PM
This is uncannily similar to the hidden lab in the diner in the old "Captain America" movie, as in the lab where Steve Rogers became Cap, but the scientist lady got killed......ah, the memories!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 22nd Sep 2012 at 5:34 PM
awesome!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 4th Nov 2012 at 8:01 AM
An excellent idea! Like you, I just don't think that Vampires are the sort of creatures to stalk the night in plain sight of everyone in town. I also see them as secretive creatures that prefer the company of their own kind. They love the night, the shadows, hunting without being seen. This club is perfect, and I can't wait to add it to my town. Thanks so much for sharing your work with us!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 15th Nov 2012 at 4:12 PM
jmtexas1980 Well, I can't say this comix is popular in my country.)) Frankly, I just know it exists and that's it.
jessicakneesocks, l8nytsimmer Thank you very much for kind words.

Now, an important piece of information - It seems that the latest patch (1.42) changed fog emiters from being an object from Ambitions to a base game one, so they might not be present on the lot. Can someone tell me if there are effects on this lot, otherwise I'll replace the lot.

Noone expects the spanish inquisition!
My simblr and my downloads blog .
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 25th Nov 2012 at 7:27 PM Last edited by YesPlease : 25th Nov 2012 at 11:08 PM.
Just downloaded and played a little this morning. Everything worked well for me. There was fog present, but only from the FX machine in the club. I did not find a fog emitter in build mode. I have all expansions, including Seasons, and no stuff packs.

By the way, I love this club! Just the right size and very detailed. Thanks!

Edit:

I have the Outdoor Living Stuff Pack
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 23rd Oct 2013 at 6:16 AM
Hey, this club is just what I was looking for.Thanks for sharing!
Page 1 of 2