Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Grey punk untuckable shirt

by sga_girl Posted 3rd Jan 2011 at 12:53 AM - Updated 3rd Jan 2011 at 1:50 PM by sga_girl

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Not actually evil.
#2 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 12:57 AM Last edited by CatOfEvilGenius : 3rd Jan 2011 at 6:53 AM.
Nice shirt! Glad you made it untuckable. Love the pattern, and would go great with JADGIRLs skirts once I make myself an adult version.
edit: Made one, see JADGIRL's thread, comment #17.

You may want to link to this fix for HP's shirt. Without the fix, it doesn't work right for pregnant sims. HP hasn't had time to put the fix on her page, so I put it on mine.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 1:55 AM
i never thought about using the shirt with the JADGIRLs skirts. even more of a reason to download!!!!!! thanx sga girl!!!! :p

-loveless and unwanted, let me shed my agonizing blood on us both, dear agony let me go free me, droplets of rain topple us, sweet scarlet water wash away, lets bleed and laugh.... together in the darkened world.
-Find me at Deviantart
-Wanna see MY creations? GothiK N' Casual (My awesome Blog :D)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 3:32 AM
Nice! Again with the skirts - maybe a teen conversion is on the horizon? *nudges off cliff*
Not actually evil.
#5 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 7:58 AM Last edited by CatOfEvilGenius : 3rd Jan 2011 at 8:13 AM.
Made a teen conversion of your shirt, feel free to put it in your thread if you wish. I don't need any dl counts or thanks clickies for it since the conversion was so trivial. All I did was make a texture referencing recolor on migamoo's mesh (with my morph fix). It requires your adult shirt, of course.

(adult JADGIRL skirt is in JADGIRL's comments, #17)

For the adult shirt, you may want to link to this fix for HP's shirt. Without the fix, it doesn't work right for pregnant sims. HP hasn't had time to put the fix on her page, so I put it on mine.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: 7z  sgagirl_engrayshirt_teen_on_migamoo_mesh.7z (1.5 KB, 909 downloads)
Description: teen version of sga_girl's flag shirt, requires adult version to work

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 8:26 AM
Ahh thanks Cat! You're amazing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 1:12 PM
Awesome shirt, I really like it! I have one question though: I already downloaded the similar (same?) t-shirt from your site, Dana's Sims, a while ago and that one is named "sgagirl_greytshirt". This one on MTS has "sgagirl_engraytshirt" as a filename. Is it the updated version or the same one? I'm asking because I want to know whether to delete the old one or not. Anyway, thanks for sharing! <3

And thank you, Cat!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 1:42 PM
Thank you so much, Cat! I haven't been here for quite a long time, so I didn't know there was a fix available. Thanks for pointing that out! I'm going to add a link to that and a link to the teen conversion to the post.

Quote: Originally posted by The Dreamcatcher
Awesome shirt, I really like it! I have one question though: I already downloaded the similar (same?) t-shirt from your site, Dana's Sims, a while ago and that one is named "sgagirl_greytshirt". This one on MTS has "sgagirl_engraytshirt" as a filename. Is it the updated version or the same one? I'm asking because I want to know whether to delete the old one or not. Anyway, thanks for sharing! <3

And thank you, Cat!

If it was a while ago, you might want to delete the old one because I made some adjustments to it since then. I have updated my site with the new version as well.

Call me Dana. :)
Dana's Sims - 100% free custom content
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#9 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 9:49 PM
No one knows there's a fix! It was pretty damn buried. I've put it in the thread title now, and put pictures at the top, so hopefully folks will find out. It's a lovely mesh and great for maternity, with the fix, and there's all those awesome recolors for it.

Where is your shirt from in RL? Is it still available for purchase?
Inventor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 2:08 AM
As a 77 old school punk fan I find this really adorable. Reminds me of the days I wasn't born yet.. but would have visited in a time machine
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 2:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatOfEvilGenius
No one knows there's a fix! It was pretty damn buried. I've put it in the thread title now, and put pictures at the top, so hopefully folks will find out. It's a lovely mesh and great for maternity, with the fix, and there's all those awesome recolors for it.

Where is your shirt from in RL? Is it still available for purchase?

As I love the mesh and will probably be making more shirts in the future, I'll make sure to link to your thread.

I bought it about a year ago in a shop called New Yorker and I'm sorry to say, it's not available anymore. I should have bought the white and black versions too! :D

Call me Dana. :)
Dana's Sims - 100% free custom content
Test Subject
#12 Old 5th Jan 2011 at 2:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sga_girl
If it was a while ago, you might want to delete the old one because I made some adjustments to it since then. I have updated my site with the new version as well.

Okay I will, thanks!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#13 Old 6th Jan 2011 at 12:45 PM
Looks cool, thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 11th Jan 2011 at 9:42 PM
Awesome, I have this same shirt for myself. And I'm kinda sad cause the print is fading.

I love it, thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 22nd Apr 2011 at 4:16 PM
Thank you very much nice
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 2nd Jun 2011 at 12:12 AM
Thanks! I love it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 4th Jul 2011 at 7:31 PM
Thank you so much! I've been looking for something like this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 12th Aug 2011 at 2:15 PM
Cool Design
Can you make it also for Sims 3?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 31st Aug 2011 at 6:51 PM
love it! thanks!
Test Subject
#20 Old 26th Sep 2011 at 3:15 PM
I really love it! :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 5th Dec 2011 at 9:33 AM
This is too cute!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 30th Jan 2012 at 6:16 PM
cutyyyyyyyyy awwww
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 24th Feb 2012 at 1:33 AM
Love it!

Megan (and sometimes LaVaughn)

Sugar Exotics

My Blog
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#24 Old 5th Apr 2012 at 11:14 PM
Really love this tee thanks you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 29th May 2012 at 8:05 AM
Omg... it's soo awsome tee !!! I love it and it looks very good !!
Page 1 of 2