Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Jetsons: Airway Condominiums APARTMENTS

by StephSim Posted 17th Jan 2011 at 3:28 PM - Updated 17th Jan 2011 at 5:09 PM by StephSim

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Jan 2011 at 9:00 PM
I have to hand it to you stephsim!! You have a wild imagination and you put it to good use!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 17th Jan 2011 at 11:05 PM
This is a very cute lot! Nice job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th Jan 2011 at 2:10 AM
This is awesome! I am glad to see that folks are still making Sims 2 content!
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 18th Jan 2011 at 10:10 AM
Wow, this is just amazing!! I love all of the details, the colors, everything looks lovely!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 18th Jan 2011 at 11:14 AM
Gorgeous, fantastic, fabulous ! The inside too is so gorgeous ! Great work, thanks for sharing
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th Jan 2011 at 3:09 PM
This is just plain gorgeous, outside as well as in! I love the colour schemes!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 18th Jan 2011 at 7:24 PM
I am in awe of the whole series, just fabulous!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 18th Jan 2011 at 10:42 PM Last edited by StephSim : 21st Jan 2011 at 9:23 AM.
Thanks everyone!

It took long enough for me to finish the lots! It was mainly the testing phase that took the most time. Apartments and hotels are notorious for being time consuming in the testing phase! But...they are complete and ready to enjoyed by downloaders!

Enjoy the lot all!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 20th Jan 2011 at 10:00 AM
Steph, what a great addition to your series. I'm going to miss building for "2"; it's so much simpler. I'm glad you're continuing on. Brilliant lot!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 21st Jan 2011 at 9:27 AM
Thanks ejnarts! Simpler than Sims 3 you mean? How so? Is it all simpler or is it mainly because of the newness of building in the Sims 3? Just curious.

At any rate...thank you for the compliment!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Inventor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 21st Jan 2011 at 10:38 PM
Awesome thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 23rd Jan 2011 at 11:50 AM
Enjoy the download.

~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
#14 Old 29th Jan 2011 at 10:32 AM
Hello , i really want to ask something.
I don't know why but for me this cheat is not woking :
boolProp TestingCheatsEnabled true . Can someone know why? i really need help : (
please reply my gmail [email protected] or skype rimantaa
Thank you .
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 29th Jan 2011 at 11:35 AM
You've got g-mail! I hope it helps.

~*~Stephanie~*~
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#16 Old 5th Feb 2011 at 9:28 PM
Sorry, late to the party. This lot is just gorgeous, Steph. Thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 7th Feb 2011 at 7:17 AM
Your welcomed. Not so much late. It's not like I left you a message, inviting you to the party. Take care Mr. D!

~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 9:30 PM
wow,this is awesome.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 22nd Apr 2011 at 11:33 PM
Thank you divine422. I hope the lot adds a bit of fun to your Sim game!

~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 5th Jul 2011 at 8:06 PM
how do you get the pool to be all shiny and reflective like that!??? o_o pretty!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 6:40 AM
Motleyfan102,

I've created a set of walls & floors of water found here:
http://www.modthesims.info/d/424327

You can actually paint the floors and walls of your pool using them. It does give it a very realistically sparkly look!

~*~Stephanie~*~
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 22nd Sep 2011 at 5:32 PM
Wow!!! I've just been downloading bunches of medieval lots from you - now I see you're going the timeline in the other direction too ;-) Which is FANTASTIC because I have a freaky and futurisric neighborhood too - this fits EXACTLY the style I used in the houses I build myself!
Erm, well, with the diference that my houses aren't that spectacular by far.... good thing you're sharing :-)))
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 23rd Sep 2011 at 4:25 AM
Yes. We meet again!

I'm mainly in "medieval" mode, but every once in a while I step out of it to create something from other projects I have on the backburner. Do enjoy the lot Condos!

~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 10th Jan 2013 at 3:01 PM
wow just wow I cant really put into words what I feel when I see this lot Stephsim your really talented I'm definatly going to enjoy this lot for a long long time so thanks for giving us simmers such an awsome lot to play around with
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 11th Jan 2013 at 11:53 PM
You are most welcomed beibeichan! Do enjoy the lot.

~*~Stephanie~*~
Page 1 of 2