Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

15, The Grove - Base Game

by LadyAngel Posted 7th Feb 2011 at 2:28 PM - Updated 25th Apr 2012 at 12:01 PM by LadyAngel

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Feb 2011 at 12:05 AM
This is really cute! Thanks
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Feb 2011 at 2:14 AM
I love it ladyengland! The garage looks real!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 8th Feb 2011 at 9:45 AM
Thanks guys

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 8th Feb 2011 at 1:11 PM
I love this, it's so cute! It's perfect for one of my single female sims.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 8th Feb 2011 at 8:29 PM
Really cute I like the fenced entryway.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 8th Feb 2011 at 11:39 PM
that is really clever! nice house!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 10th Feb 2011 at 8:33 AM
Thank you for your comments, they really make my day!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 20th Feb 2011 at 2:34 PM
I love this house thanks so much!
Test Subject
#10 Old 25th Feb 2011 at 10:47 PM
The exterior of this house is gorgeous. I didn't actually download it, as I've stopped downloading lots and have instead decided to try and build them myself. All of them are based off of other lots that I've seen. I will definitely be building a lot based off of this one. It looks great
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 27th Feb 2011 at 12:39 AM
Such a lovely home, The fake garage and driveway looks awesome! I love it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 14th Mar 2011 at 4:31 PM
Great job on the house! I'm playing it for one of my second generation female sims, Natalia and her dog Jasper. Love the classic design of it. One thing though, and it could just be a glitch with one of the food dishes i downloaded, but i played another family in this house, and the same thing happened, and it was only in this house that it happens: everything, and absolutely everything, they cooked or ate didn't have an option to "Clean Up" when they were finished eating. The options were just "Put Away Leftovers" or "Lick Clean" or something. :P
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 2:01 PM
Well, I'm not sure why that could be happening, but this was build with just the base game so hasn't been tested with any other expansion packs.

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 9th Jun 2011 at 11:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by helenawahlberg16
The exterior of this house is gorgeous. I didn't actually download it, as I've stopped downloading lots and have instead decided to try and build them myself. All of them are based off of other lots that I've seen. I will definitely be building a lot based off of this one. It looks great

Well feel free to post it here, I'd love to see it

Lab Assistant
#15 Old 3rd Aug 2011 at 8:16 PM
Thank you! I just found this house. I love it! May I replace the fake garage with the one in NL?
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 15th Sep 2011 at 8:25 AM
You may replace anything you like

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 2nd Mar 2016 at 3:54 AM
Thank You