Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Highly Modern Community Centre

by MercuryAquaRhapsody Posted 15th Feb 2011 at 1:33 PM

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Not actually evil.
#2 Old 15th Feb 2011 at 8:49 PM
If I recall correctly, Sims can't use the wedding arch on community lots without a mod, or a late EP. Please let folks know which EP or mod they need to use the arch.

The spacious bathrooms, while pretty, may not accomodate the large number of sims on a community lot. Have you play tested a copy of this lot? Did you get crowds waiting for the restroom or not? I would put several stalls (and urinals for men) in each bathroom.

I like the flower beds! :D

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th Feb 2011 at 8:03 PM
I like this, it has a little bit of everything, doesn't it?
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th Feb 2011 at 7:01 AM
A new community lot is always welcome, especially one like this! thanks!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 20th Feb 2011 at 2:44 PM
Thanks for commenting I've played this lot, and got no restroom issues. The arch can't be used but it makes good decoration. The only problem is the wall speakers- they play ALL at once, and that was like some buzzing blazing sounds... Anyway, if you run into that problem, please delete the speakers! Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 21st Jul 2014 at 9:17 PM
This is a pretty neat community lot.

Although, I suggest removing the speakers since they're close enough where the music coming from them overlaps, especially right at the entrance.