Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Dir En Grey - Kyo

by Arisuka Posted 18th Feb 2011 at 1:20 PM

38 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th Feb 2011 at 8:55 PM
Yay, thank you for this! It's been a few years since I was able to play with my Sims 2 Dir en grey family....I've missed my Kyo. <3
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 18th Feb 2011 at 10:35 PM
Well I gotta say I'm impressed. The sim is a striking resemblance to the real McCoy. Very well done! ^_^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th Feb 2011 at 12:10 AM
He looks absolutely amazing!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 19th Feb 2011 at 12:47 AM
so ichiban .. where can i get that tattoos ..
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 19th Feb 2011 at 6:20 AM
Awww, he has such an adorable pouty face!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th Feb 2011 at 1:41 PM
Awesome! His voice and lyrics are amazing. Now, if only he'd sing for me in English. Or maybe I should learn Japanese :-) Great work!
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 19th Feb 2011 at 3:08 PM
Simmiller

He has sung some of their songs in Engrish, and it wasn't quite.. yeah. Learning Japanese is a much nicer option..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 20th Feb 2011 at 7:13 PM
oooh, he is beautiful and well worth the wait <3 Thank you so much, and this is such an impressive job!!

YAY, KYO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 20th Feb 2011 at 8:02 PM
Fantastic job you made here! Congrats!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 22nd Feb 2011 at 2:40 PM
Great job! But how can I install CC in .7z format?? O_O
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 22nd Feb 2011 at 5:06 PM
Amazing likeness. I'm a fan from WAY back (so old... lol). This is a fantastic rendition of modern Kyo. <3
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 22nd Feb 2011 at 10:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by villainesque
Amazing likeness. I'm a fan from WAY back (so old... lol). This is a fantastic rendition of modern Kyo. <3

Me too, I used to be a angsty tween listening to some japanese and other experimental/alternative bands.. But in time I got more into all kinds of metal, and I was so surprised to discover a while ago how Dir en grey had developed to the same direction! It was amazing to discover Uroboros and how they had evolved.. And hey, a new album is in the making..
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#14 Old 24th Feb 2011 at 1:20 PM
Great likeness, Arisuka. Congrats.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 24th Feb 2011 at 3:35 PM
amazing! i've had kyo in sims 2 FOREVER and now i missed him in sims 3...but BOOM there he is! thanks dearie :3
Test Subject
#16 Old 24th Feb 2011 at 11:51 PM
Oh, this is rad. What can I do with this singer... Hmm...

Shave his head bald. xD
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#17 Old 25th Feb 2011 at 11:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by oneii
Oh, this is rad. What can I do with this singer... Hmm...

Shave his head bald. xD

I wouldn't do that, his head is massive because I had to make it fit nicely for that specific hair style lol
Inventor
THANKS POST
#18 Old 5th Mar 2011 at 6:07 AM
Wow. I seriously thought I was looking at a picture. Great job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 11th Mar 2011 at 2:06 PM
This is awesome
seriously.
thanks ;D!
Test Subject
#20 Old 7th Apr 2011 at 12:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simmiller
Awesome! His voice and lyrics are amazing. Now, if only he'd sing for me in English. Or maybe I should learn Japanese :-) Great work!

Couple months late here. Glass Skin on their newest CD. His accent is so so so beautifully thick.
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#21 Old 7th Apr 2011 at 2:51 AM
dietigress
Oh it sure it thick... Not my cup of tea that one, but I'm sure there are loads of people who like that version. Can't wait for their new album, probably won't be long now till it's finished.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 11th May 2011 at 2:57 PM
sexy ♥♥
Test Subject
#23 Old 22nd May 2011 at 6:50 AM
Hi =)
That Kyo is amazing =D But I actually have a prob O_O I downloaded all sliders you shared a link of (and they work well)... but I have the ugly Kyo version in the premade sims box, even though I change nothing in his face. What am I supposed to do ? I'd like him to be just like on the pics you shared é_è He's smeeeexy !
Thanks ♥
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#24 Old 22nd May 2011 at 6:48 PM
Eremine
Did you download ALL the custom content I've linked, ALL of it? Also you need to choose the downloaded hair for him in CAS, because he will appear with base game hair (to prevent crashing related to custom hairs). Yes he does look fugly in premade sim bin thumbnail because he's wearing the basegame hair instead of the custom hair used in the pictures, but dude, it's not like you play the thumbnail...
Test Subject
#25 Old 22nd May 2011 at 7:36 PM Last edited by Eremine : 23rd May 2011 at 8:49 AM.
I know about hair. And yeah I downloaded eeeeverything. Actually, he appears without the changes operated by the sliders. And I don't understand why...'cuz the sliders work well. I have them all too o_O I really dont understand ><
And I'm not talking about the thumbnail. You may have a thousand of newbies or tools here, I'm not one of them --'

Edit : I didn't know what Awesomemod was. The prob is probably sliders limits.
Page 1 of 2