Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Boho Eco-Friendly House

by Brighten11 Posted 5th Mar 2011 at 5:42 AM - Updated 7th Mar 2011 at 4:27 PM by Brighten11

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Mar 2011 at 8:57 AM
Gorgeous
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Mar 2011 at 10:12 AM
This is beautiful! I really like it, cause it has all that details combined with nature touch
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th Mar 2011 at 10:40 AM
Gorgeous lot,with great style - as usually ! Love the shapes and the landscape.Everything is perfect and the inside decoration is so warm and inviting.
Thank you so much for sharing this beauty.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Mar 2011 at 11:38 AM
I love this, it would be my dream home in real life! Beautiful work, thank you!
Mad Poster
#6 Old 5th Mar 2011 at 1:41 PM
Lovely looking lot but I will point out that the energy saving wind turbines don't come with Riverview. They are from the Renault Eco pack. http://gb.store.thesims3.com/renault.html

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th Mar 2011 at 2:23 PM
Thanks for this. A nice lot for Sunset Valley or Barnacle Bay.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 5th Mar 2011 at 7:08 PM
Thank you so much everybody for your kind compliments and support! It means a lot to me.

And thank you too, Menaceman for pointing out the error in my link. I just got a PM from a mod here who told me the same thing. Got it fixed. I wish there was an easier way to track all the free stuff from that store. I find it a bit confusing, but perhaps I'll just remember it better as I use it more. You guys are great!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 5th Mar 2011 at 8:22 PM
This is well thought out and wonderfully done, Brighten. Nice that you add a crib,Showing this can be a home to grow in and not just a single pad.

Thanks you for a lot that is out side the normal view.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 12:10 PM
Where's the "like" button. Thank you, it's lovely.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 16th Mar 2011 at 10:37 PM
It's soo lovely!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 12th Apr 2011 at 4:48 PM
Thank you so much for designing this house!

I've been looking for a small eco-friendly house (which is not many) for my sim and found yours.

Thanks again!
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator THANKS POST
#13 Old 17th Jun 2014 at 8:17 PM
Such a cute lot! I like the 'roundness'. I must say, I'd be too shy to bath in that open bathroom or sleep in the bedroom with no curtains to hide behind. lol