Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
#26 Old 17th Aug 2011 at 3:03 AM
1. Gone With The Wind, Steel Magnolias, and Commando are tied for number one
2.Batman Returns
3. Batman and Robin
4. Batman Forever
5. Batman

Movies I really like:
The live action X-Men movies
The Never-Ending Story 1, 2, and 3 (2 is the best) I had a major crush on Atreyu
Tangled
Beauty and the Beast (Disney version)
Halloween series (I loved the first remake)
Friday the 13th series, NOT the remake, it sucked
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 17th Aug 2011 at 6:01 AM
The outsiders. Resident evil, resident evil apocolypse, resident evil extinction, resident evil afterlife. Final destination 1,2,3, the final destination and final destination 5, and devil, and quarantine and finally a movie i forgot the name of that i wish i can find out who knows about it. It was a movie on SciFi channel, and it would say on each seen "# Hours till extinction." Then at the end the power plant explodes and so does the world then it says extinction.

When you see a fallen officer... HELP HIM/HER UP. Or suffer the wrath of thors hammer! GRRRRR
Test Subject
#28 Old 18th Aug 2011 at 2:25 AM
My favorite is Water For Elephants (:
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 18th Aug 2011 at 4:03 AM
The Dark Knight, The Interpreter, Hitch, and for more childish favorites...Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast, and The Emperor's New Groove.
Theorist
#30 Old 24th Aug 2011 at 6:21 PM
G.I. Joe Rise of the Cobra.
Guess it's kinda old, but my school's library don't stock up their DVDs so often it seems
Test Subject
#31 Old 24th Aug 2011 at 7:32 PM
-Harry Potter and the Deathley Hallows part 2
-Part 1
-Caroline
-How I met your mother ( not a movie, but i like it )
-Bad teacher
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 26th Aug 2011 at 10:23 PM
-Avatar (the scenery in that movie was just...:O )
-all Madea movies
-Prince of Persia
Instructor
#33 Old 28th Aug 2011 at 2:55 PM
LOTR trilogy
Gladiator
Harry Potter movies
Pirates Of The Carribbean movies
Tangled
Independence Day
Men in Black
Prince of Persia
Monte Carlo

Common sense is so rare these days...
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 28th Aug 2011 at 8:14 PM
Tron: Legacy
Final Destination 5
X-Men: First Class
Electric Daisy Carnival Experience (more of a doc., but I saw it in a theatre, so...)
Sharktopus!!!!!!
and more.

Greetings From Nerdfighteria!
Helping to Decrease World Suck One Four Minute Video at a Time
Test Subject
#35 Old 30th Aug 2011 at 3:10 AM Last edited by MalcomSteve : 10th Sep 2011 at 8:33 AM.
I usually use to watch comedy movies So i will say that The super star Rock's movie which name was
" Game plan " the best movie according to me.That is really nice and able to watch movie which completely makes you energetic.
Sale of Franchises
Forum Resident
#36 Old 5th Sep 2011 at 2:41 PM
Princess Bride is my all-time favorite movie and always will be.

Other favorites:
Star Wars (original; I can tolerate the new trilogy but only just...)
Harry Potter series
LOTR trilogy
Under the Tuscan Sun
Disney's Robin Hood (1973)
The Adventures of Robin Hood (1938)
all Mel Brooks movies
all Tim Burton movies

Quid agis, medice?

My nickname is Purple Ginger
My nickname's nickname is Ping
Inventor
#37 Old 5th Sep 2011 at 4:04 PM
The Lion King
The Nightmare Before Christmas
^^Throwbacks to childhood. Still two of my favorite movies EVER.

Little Miss Sunshine
The Royal Tenenbaums
Penelope
Coraline & Stardust (I'm a HUGE Neil Gaiman fan)
LOTR (Except the very last movie)
Starwars (I don't like the news ones, even though Natalie Portman was still awesome)
X-Men & X-Men 2 (NOT THE THIRD)
V for Vendetta & Watchmen (I'm a HUGE fan of Alan Moore)
Pride & Prejudice (the old one with Colin Firth)
Spaceballs
Harry Potter (all of them)

I'll stop there before this gets too long.

"Goonies never say die."
Forum Resident
#38 Old 6th Sep 2011 at 9:52 AM
^Giga, thank you, I forgot two for my list Penelope and Stardust :lovestruc

Quid agis, medice?

My nickname is Purple Ginger
My nickname's nickname is Ping
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 7th Sep 2011 at 6:31 AM
Harry Potter
Lord of the Rings
Zombieland
Pirates of the Caribbean
Independence Day
The Day After Tomorrow
War of the Worlds (2005)

Eh... pretty cliche. :/ I need to watch more movies.
Test Subject
#40 Old 7th Sep 2011 at 3:54 PM
• Hachiko: A Dog's Story
• Harry Potter
• The Lovely Bones
• The Girl Who Leapt Through Time

Well, I like Dramas. :D
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#41 Old 16th Sep 2011 at 3:27 AM
My fave movie of all times is Edward Scissorhands <3 It has everything that makes it perfect: directed by Tim Burton (my fave director), the main character is played by Johnny Depp (my fave actor), the music is by Danny Elfman (my fave composer), it has this really gothic ambient, it takes place in Winter... did I say that the music is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G? The story is like a modern fairytale, similar to The Beauty and the Beast, but really deep and sad. I LOVE IT! ^^

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Forum Resident
#42 Old 17th Sep 2011 at 2:39 AM
Thew Pirates of the Caribbean movies. Looking forward to the next installment
Interview with a Vampires
Meet Joe Black
Vampires
Resident evil.. All of them including the CGI One
Riddick trilogy
LoTR: Can not wait to see The Hobbit
Harry Potter series
28 days and 28 weeks later
Tangled
Cars
Pulp Fiction
Chicago
Just about any John Wayne movie..
Clint Eastwood spaghetti westerns.
Men in Black both movies..
Pursuit Of Happyness
The Rocky Horror Picture Show
Silence of the Lambs
Red Dragon
The Howling
Night of the Living Dead
The Exorcist
Scary Movies
Hell Raisers But most especially the first one..
There are several others..
Test Subject
#43 Old 18th Sep 2011 at 10:44 AM
My favorite Movies are:

The Lord the Rings
Narnia
(äh, sry forget the word in english) Stephen King`s "der Nebel" ..(the fog?)
zookeeper
Silent Hill
Up
Nightmare before is christmas
and too much more
Inventor
#44 Old 22nd Sep 2011 at 12:50 AM Last edited by Axe Gaijin : 22nd Sep 2011 at 1:04 AM.
My absolute number one would have to be the Lord of the Rings trilogy, and before they came out my favorite was Highlander.
I don't think I have to much I can say about LotR, everybody knows why it's so good
Highlander was a superb amalgamation of art forms, the stunning visual effect, the excelent music by Queen, the magnificent storytelling and the expert editing made this movie more then the sum of it's parts. And then they ruined it by releasing part two...

Some more movies that I love, in random order:

-Monty Python's Quest for the Holy Grail (1975)

I love all Monty Python films but this is for me without a doubt their best, and if you do not agree with me I shall taunt you a second time!

-The Picture of Dorian Gray (1945)

Based on Oscar Wilde's novel by the same name. I saw this the first time when I was a young boy and it left a lasting impression on me, it has a very powerfull narrative and some truly remarkable scenes, it is today still one of my favorites.

-The Time Machine (1960)

Another movie based on a novel (by H.G.Wells) and another movie I saw as a child that left a lasting memory, especially the encounter with the Morlocs fascinated me.
The 2002 version doen't even have half the class the 1960 version has.

-Silent Running (1972)

It is a different kind of Sci-Fi movie, and that's what I loved so much about it. It might be seen as cheesy today and not adressing the real issue it's trying to portray, but in my mind it's an absolute classic.
(from IMBD: In a future where all flora is extinct on Earth, an astronaut is given orders to destroy the last of Earth's plant life being kept in a greenhouse on board a spacecraft. )

-Star Wars Saga.

Yup, that means all of them, prequels included, yes I even like Jar Jar Binks. Don't talk to me about Clone Wars though...

-Star Trek (Various)

There is certainly some variation in quality in the Star Trek movies but overall I do like them alot. I used to watch re-runs of the original series all the time when I was a kid and, oh my, the 90s brought all those lovely new series, TNG, DS9, Voyager....

-Seven Samurai (1954)

It features some over-acting that's quite commen in Japanes movies, and even in other movies of this vintage, and you'll need to know at least a little bit about fuedal Japan and the caste system before watching to fully understand the weight of the story, but that story is a pretty good one. A 4 hour epos that's worth watching every minute. Akira Kurasawa was inspird by American Westerns when he made this movie, and in turn the western The Magnificent 7, was based upon this movie.

-Metropolis (1927)

Oldest movie on my list, but you can't call yourself a Sci-Fi fan if you've never seen this. Do I really need to talk about this movie? If you've seen it, you know why it's great, if you haven't you should stop reading this and go see it.

There are many more movies I love, but the ones I listed in this post are the once I'd sugest people watch at least once in their lifetime.

The Grumpy Old Gamer's Blog

~Life is like a box of chocolates, just when you're enjoying it, you choke on it.
Test Subject
#45 Old 27th Sep 2011 at 11:56 PM Last edited by Proto90 : 28th Sep 2011 at 5:14 AM.
I say most of Mickey Rourke movies. He's been my fav actor since I've been a small kid, and my all time favourite movie is Harley Davidson & The Marlboro man. That's a classic!
Other good movies; Spinal Tap, Star Wars-saga, Hot Tub Time Machine, Clockwork Orange, The Lost Boys, Near Dark, Great Balls of Fire, Dracula - dead & lovin it, Jackass-movies, The Human Centipede (yes, I like it), Ford Fairlane the rock'n'roll detective, Silence of the Lambs, Cannibal (Marian Dora film), Sin City, The Doors, Sid & Nancy, The Blues Brothers, Hellraisers, and some of Elvis Presley's movies. Mostly music-themed movies, Horror, Action, etc. No romantic comedies or drama to me!!!
Test Subject
#46 Old 7th Jan 2013 at 4:02 PM
The White Chicks!
Scholar
#47 Old 7th Jan 2013 at 4:26 PM
Rush Hour 2
Unhook the Stars
Nightmare before Christmas
Ninja Scroll
28 Days Later
The Descent
Bride of Chucky
Heavyweights
Mad Poster
#48 Old 7th Jan 2013 at 10:10 PM Last edited by daniandan : 25th Jan 2013 at 7:23 AM.
1. Any Star Trek movie
2. Anything Sci-fi

Quote: Originally posted by Eighternity Sims
The White Chicks!

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 24th Jan 2013 at 10:29 PM
Blades of Glory
VHS (its a newish horror movie)
Pokemon the First Movie
Project X
Dumb and Dumber
Harry Potter Series
STAR WARS!!!!
Lord of the Rings

I'm not clumsy, objects just get in my way!
Top Secret Researcher
#50 Old 6th Feb 2013 at 7:25 PM
1) Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

2) Love My Life ((Japanese love story movie))

3) Escaflowne the Movie

4) Ju-On and Ju-On 2 ((Japanese horror movie))

5) All the Batman movies

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Page 2 of 4