Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Chamber Pot and Bowl Sink

by sunni9676 Posted 15th Mar 2011 at 6:49 PM - Updated 17th Mar 2011 at 10:15 PM by sunni9676 : Updated to fix minor glitch in Chamber Pot

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Mar 2011 at 7:15 PM
Super! Thank you, Sunni both for this and all the rest of your lovely and innovative creations that keep on improving the lives of my Sims.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Mar 2011 at 7:55 PM
These are amazing! Thank you for sharing.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Mar 2011 at 8:14 PM
This is truly beautiful and creative work! Brava!
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Mar 2011 at 8:54 PM
Very, very well made! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th Mar 2011 at 9:04 PM
This is something that will made me play my victorian ´hood again :-) THANK YOU!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 16th Mar 2011 at 3:28 AM
Absolute genius! Thank you!
Former Hamster
retired moderator THANKS POST
#8 Old 16th Mar 2011 at 4:04 AM
Everything they ^ said. Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 16th Mar 2011 at 6:17 AM
lol these are awesome sunni, thank you much
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 16th Mar 2011 at 2:28 PM
Do you need freetime for this because it's crashing my game. I have all packs up to OFB. Otherwise, this is a pretty nifty creation.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 16th Mar 2011 at 3:32 PM
pinkmonkey - You shouldn't need FT specifically to use either the chamberpot or sink. I've been working on the objects for weeks and have tested them in multiple game configurations with no issues. Once I read your post I tested them in a NL/OFB only game that I have been using and they both functioned perfectly. I've never experienced crashing while working on them. My only thought is that there is another custom object possibly interfering? Did you try putting these objects into a clean game with no other cc? This is the only way to be certain.

Visit these sites for more Medieval downloads: Sunni Designs, Plumb Bob Keep, and The Medieval Smithy.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 16th Mar 2011 at 3:57 PM
Amazing! I love it. It's just what I needed. It's perfect for my medieval and victorian themed neighborhoods. Thanks so much for sharing!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 16th Mar 2011 at 4:34 PM
How perfect! Thanks so much!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 16th Mar 2011 at 9:11 PM
These are wonderful! The toddler pic is priceless
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 16th Mar 2011 at 10:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sunni9676
pinkmonkey - You shouldn't need FT specifically to use either the chamberpot or sink. I've been working on the objects for weeks and have tested them in multiple game configurations with no issues. Once I read your post I tested them in a NL/OFB only game that I have been using and they both functioned perfectly. I've never experienced crashing while working on them. My only thought is that there is another custom object possibly interfering? Did you try putting these objects into a clean game with no other cc? This is the only way to be certain.
I just tried it with a clean game and it still crashes. Not sure what's going on.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 16th Mar 2011 at 10:33 PM
Ok, which expansion packs do you have specifically? I will do another test game too. I'll even do it on another computer just to be sure.

Visit these sites for more Medieval downloads: Sunni Designs, Plumb Bob Keep, and The Medieval Smithy.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 16th Mar 2011 at 11:52 PM
I have University, NL, OFB
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#18 Old 17th Mar 2011 at 12:51 AM
It's oddly attractive and I'm glad you made it
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 17th Mar 2011 at 4:10 PM
pinkmonkey - Ok, extensive testing on another computer running revealed that at least one expansion from Pets or later is needed for the Chamberpot to work in the game. That means you need one of the following: Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Freetime, Apartment Life.

Sorry for the trouble. I will be updating the info in my post to reflect this issue.

Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#20 Old 17th Mar 2011 at 8:16 PM
Gosh sunni, the textures on these are gorgeous! Which... is a strange thing to say about chamber pots. I did notice a little glitch though. When you place them with the default colour you can't use the design tool on them to change colours. A huge lunatic little birdie told me to check the MMAT to make sure the defaultMaterial is set to true.... which I have not done, but figured you might want to.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 17th Mar 2011 at 9:31 PM
My historical sims thank you very much.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 17th Mar 2011 at 9:39 PM Last edited by sunni9676 : 17th Mar 2011 at 10:42 PM.
That Birdie is correct. Apparently the mmat was set to false and I didn't know it. Will reupload the updated version. Thanks for letting me know.

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 17th Mar 2011 at 11:32 PM
Thank you! I saw these but thought I couldn't use them because I don't have AL right now, but I'm happy to see that I was wrong. My villagers thank you for the new varieties of plumbing facilities
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 18th Mar 2011 at 5:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sunni9676
pinkmonkey - Ok, extensive testing on another computer running revealed that at least one expansion from Pets or later is needed for the Chamberpot to work in the game. That means you need one of the following: Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Freetime, Apartment Life.

Sorry for the trouble. I will be updating the info in my post to reflect this issue.
No problem! Thank-you for taking the time to look into it! This is the speediest feedback I've gotten from a creator.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#25 Old 18th Mar 2011 at 9:22 PM
Sunni, thank you for these--I love them!
Page 1 of 2