Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sandstone - A Generation Home

by romagi Posted 21st Mar 2011 at 3:06 AM - Updated 8th May 2011 at 11:27 PM by romagi : had some oops's :(

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 21st Mar 2011 at 5:27 AM
Thanks for this! It looks really nice and nicely decorated. I will probably move my random legacy family into this once they have enough money. I was wondering though, where is that pattern from in the master bedroom? Is it EA or CC?
Inventor
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Mar 2011 at 6:45 AM
Hey! The pattern is EA. It is yellow and white in the thumbnail. I don't use CC patterns. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 21st Mar 2011 at 10:47 AM
Thanks! And thanks again for the amazing house!
Scholar
#5 Old 21st Mar 2011 at 1:49 PM
Love the house!! Thank you for sharing it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 21st Mar 2011 at 5:45 PM
That is such a job you did and every room thou different still flow's .
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 21st Mar 2011 at 10:20 PM
Great Home! am moving my sims there
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 22nd Mar 2011 at 6:18 PM
Wow! Great house - huge and beautiful. Thank you
Test Subject
#9 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 12:21 AM
This house looks so pretty! I wish I could download it. I only have the base version of the Sims 3, no expansion packs =(
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 10:37 PM
gorgeous house and idea! i love the floorplan. thanks
Inventor
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#11 Old 24th Mar 2011 at 7:13 AM
Thanks everyone! I love building these. Trying to decide if I like having butlers or not.
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Mar 2011 at 1:26 PM
Wow! Thanks!
I usually have trouble finding the right houses for my families. Most of the time the house is way too small for the family that's living in it but this house will be just perfect.
I'll download it ASAP!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 1st Apr 2011 at 10:33 PM
I just subscribed in here to say thank you for the very very nice house you got in there. Perfect one..

And maybe you could make more of luxury villa's for rich/adult celebrities with all kinds of fun in them + a big garage one day

Thanks again, and keep up the good work
Test Subject
#14 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 4:12 PM
is ODL really required?
Inventor
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#15 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 6:22 AM
Only if you want the furniture that is outside.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 18th Apr 2011 at 7:27 PM
Thanks for this amazing lot! I've been searching for a bigger lot that can have huge families in it, with rooms for everyone, and I finally found it! ^.^
*highfive*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 1st May 2011 at 9:39 PM
Thank You, I love it!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 8th May 2011 at 6:41 PM
This is beautiful! I love how different the floor plan is. Your home is super original looking! It's good to see someone venture out past the norm of what the houses usually look like. Def. dl'ing. Tysm!<3
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 8th May 2011 at 8:22 PM
I was wondering if you had any higher def pictures? I noticed that in-game it has a lot of things different from your pictures, and I was hoping to make it as close as possible. I have all the store items and whatnot, I just can't tell what goes where.
Inventor
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#20 Old 8th May 2011 at 10:01 PM Last edited by romagi : 8th May 2011 at 11:29 PM.
OHmy gosh! I couldn't figure out where you were seeing store items not listed! I totally forgot that the overhead floor plan pics showed the outdoor furniture! Sorry, I have new pics uploaded. I have also added the birdbath to the overview. As far as where they are placed it is exactly where they are in the one you downloaded. You may change them out to any content that you would like. All the interior store items are and were listed on the overview. Thanks for letting me know!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 10th May 2011 at 12:20 AM
I'm sorry to be such a hassle! I just really love how you've done this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 12th May 2011 at 5:47 AM
Just wow.. Im so in awed with this home.. Very well done... I wish i was this creative. LOL
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#23 Old 27th May 2011 at 7:00 PM
I love this house so much, I'm now using it for a third family! It's so well done. Thank you!
Inventor
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#24 Old 27th May 2011 at 9:51 PM
Thank you everyone!

nonamena, do you have pics posted anywhere? I would love to see what you have done with it after 3 family's!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 3rd Jun 2011 at 6:35 PM
very nice!!! I love it thanks!!
Page 1 of 2