Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Moar Interactions

by Buzzler Posted 22nd Mar 2011 at 7:55 PM - Updated 25th Jan 2015 at 4:19 PM by Buzzler

1043 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 732 Feedback Posts, 310 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 42
Mad Poster
#2 Old 22nd Mar 2011 at 9:01 PM
Wow. Much excellent stuff here: No more auto-groups, townies reading skill books, parttime job shift. Concerning the Socialize Romantic, will sims go all the way to the Woohoo with this?

I also have a valid question. The fridge and stove on community lots; does this do the same thing as your Cooking on Community Lots mod? Should that one be removed when using this?

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
1978 gallons of pancake batter
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Mar 2011 at 9:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shimrod101
Concerning the Socialize Romantic, will sims go all the way to the Woohoo with this?
The macro "respects" the tuning of the socials. So with vanilla tuning, the macro won't send sims to woohoo; if you make woohoo autonomous with a tuning mod, it will eventually.

Quote:
I also have a valid question. The fridge and stove on community lots; does this do the same thing as your Cooking on Community Lots mod? Should that one be removed when using this?
Yes, there's no point using the community cooking mod if you use this mod. I'm going to mark that mod as obsolete&unsupported soon-ishly, because its functionality is now part of this mod.

The Create Stove interaction isn't part of this mod - well, actually it is, but it's not used - but I plan to do something else about that.

If gotcha is all you’ve got, then you’ve got nothing. - Paul Krugman
Scholar
#4 Old 22nd Mar 2011 at 9:28 PM
Sounds great. What is the compatibility with Awesomemod or Twallan's Wohooer?
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 22nd Mar 2011 at 9:57 PM
Very useful. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 22nd Mar 2011 at 10:04 PM
perfect thanks
Original Poster
#7 Old 22nd Mar 2011 at 10:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jonha
Sounds great. What is the compatibility with Awesomemod or Twallan's Wohooer?
I didn't test it against AwesomeMod, but it should be compatible. twallan's Woohooer replaces the bed's script classes with a custom class, so the GoToBed and ComeToBed interactions probably won't show up due to the lack of EAxian BedDouble objects. And while I'm at it: The ReadSomething interaction will bail out if twallan's ReadOnce mod is detected; same goes for the GoHere interactions and twallan's GoHere mod.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 22nd Mar 2011 at 10:20 PM
I can't wait to try this out!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#9 Old 22nd Mar 2011 at 11:08 PM
This sounds amazing! This game is practically dying for new interactions. I will have to check it out when I get home.

Are most of Twallan's mods safe to use with this?
Test Subject
#10 Old 22nd Mar 2011 at 11:15 PM
Spanish translation!
Hi there! When I saw this mod, I was sad because it wasn't on my language, and having half the game in my language and half on English, it's something I don't want to. I was about to close the window with a on my face, when I saw you support translations! After reading carefully the instructions, I started working on it! And, after checking it out looking for mistakes, grammar errors, typos..., it's finished!

So, this is a SPANISH traslation for this great mod.

Buzzler, if you upload this, I'll check for mistakes myself.

Thank you very much and have a nice day!

PD: I changed the file name from [...]ENG_US, to [...]SPA_ES.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  MoarInteractionsStrings_SPA_ES.rar (2.8 KB, 90 downloads)
Description: Spanish traslation for Buzzler's "Moar Interactions"
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 22nd Mar 2011 at 11:17 PM
WOW! I love this mod! I will use this forever and ever! Really like the "Socalize" one. I really hope you keep this updated! Thanks!
Original Poster
#12 Old 22nd Mar 2011 at 11:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Miko09
Are most of Twallan's mods safe to use with this?
It should be perfectly safe to use this mod with twallan's mods. Like mentioned above the bed-related interactions almost definitely won't show up if twallan's Woohooer is present, but this still won't cause any further issues.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 12:43 AM
Love It!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#14 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 1:20 AM
Woah, these are so useful! Thanks a lot!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 1:28 AM
This is great! I will be using this mod for sure. Thank you. ~
Test Subject
#16 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 1:41 AM
I'm going to download this and give it a try.
BTW, I use several of your mods! Your awesome! :D

Question:
Does anyone know if there are any conflicts with AD85's ECG 7.0 or BaXim's CORE 7.0?
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 1:57 AM
One problem I noticed so far. I tried the "Work Overtime" action, and instead of going to work, he just stood there. But the overtime bar still progressed. I think it may not have been your mod, however. He then changed into work clothes and went, but almost the whole shift was already up.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#18 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 2:31 AM
If I remember correctly, that's not due to the mod but rather the game trying to go through all of the clothes to get to the work uniform or something like that. If you notice your Sim standing around doing nothing, it's probably due to trying to change their clothes, whether for work or because you told them to. Simply pause the game when you notice it and wait a couple of seconds for the game to catch up and unpause it. They should change and go on their way soon after. Well, if it's what I'm thinking of. I could be wrong, of course.

Thanks for this, Buzzler. Wow, I just can't believe that social interaction. I think that's my favorite part.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 3:19 AM
Buzzler - from the bottom of my Sim-God-ranting heart, thank you SO MUCH for yet another fantastic DL. <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 5:04 AM
This is AWESOME! *Bows Down* EA should be scared!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 5:17 AM
Yes!! Another mod to add to my Buzzler list of mods...can't wait to try it out! TYSVM for working on this and sharing!!! =D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 7:53 AM
Thank you so much for this. It's really useful for this game, especially the socializing macro and pay for upgradable objects.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#23 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 8:40 AM
So far is all good, however the "Dolaundry" interaction does appear to cause a conflict with Twallan's Story Progression and the PushLaundryScenario.
Original Poster
#24 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 11:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Swatme101
One problem I noticed so far. I tried the "Work Overtime" action, and instead of going to work, he just stood there. But the overtime bar still progressed. I think it may not have been your mod, however. He then changed into work clothes and went, but almost the whole shift was already up.
LifesLover is quite right. The sim stalled while waiting for its career outfit. Pause the game if you don't want to lose time when that happens. The three hours begin counting down as soon as the interaction starts. That's deliberate, because I wanted to make sure that the overtime interaction doesn't overlap with regular work or anything. That's only possible if I have definite numbers, i.e. 3 hours in this case, but not if I had one definite number plus an indefinite timespan for routing or other monkey businesses. The pay and performance gain should be for what the sim actually worked, and it's impossible to lose perfomance by working overtime anyway.

Quote: Originally posted by Anach
So far is all good, however the "Dolaundry" interaction does appear to cause a conflict with Twallan's Story Progression and the PushLaundryScenario.
Do you have a script error or something? And: doing laundry is actually part of twallan's StoryProgression?

Lab Assistant
#25 Old 23rd Mar 2011 at 12:12 PM
Hallo Buzzler,

ich habe leider das gleiche Problem. Irgendwie scheint es zu einem Konflikt mit dem Story Progression zu geben, im 5 Minuten-Takt kommen Script-Error-Meldungen rein, irgendwas mit LaundryScenario. Wäsche waschen können die Sims nicht mehr, sie sammeln sie zwar ein, alles wunderbar, aber sobald man den Wäschekorb zum waschen anklickt, bricht die Aktion ab. Klickt man direkt auf die Waschmaschine, passiert gar nichts, das Kuchenmenü schließt sich nicht, wenn man Wäsche waschen wählt.
Ansonsten funktioniert Der Hack aber super...bis auf das Wäschewaschen eben.
Ich schreibe hier mal deutsch, weil ich weiss, dass Du @Buzzler ein Deutscher bist, lese Dich oft im SimForum. xD
Mein Englisch ist leider nicht so das Beste.

LG Cat
Page 1 of 42