Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

DBZ: Piccolo

by Diekatze Posted 28th Mar 2011 at 11:12 AM - Updated 6th Jan 2012 at 8:53 AM by Diekatze : change alternate link for myos muffler

54 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 37 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Mar 2011 at 1:07 PM
Amazing!! So many selfmade custom content, edits and meshin shows really your love into detail and the great effort. I just wanted to say that the result looks perfect! Everything of it!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th Mar 2011 at 4:34 PM
This is definitely the best Piccolo I've seen!! Awesome upload!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th Mar 2011 at 4:56 PM
Wow! You did put a lot of effort in making this Piccolo sim. Thanks!

eta: Is there a reason to be two different files (Piccolo.rar) for download?
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 28th Mar 2011 at 5:05 PM
I don't know the guy, but he looks awesome. Love the antennas. My alien sims now all have horns, but I might switch to these if you upload them for other ages.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 28th Mar 2011 at 5:14 PM
Looking great, Diekatze!

You want to know the Secret... so did I. Low in the dust I sought it, and on high. No agony of any mortal brain shall wrest the secret of the life of man. The Search has taught me that the Search is vain.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 28th Mar 2011 at 5:15 PM
superowy Piccolo prawie jak prawdziwy wielki plus dla ciebie ^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 12:04 AM
Wow, a picked upload!!! Congratz Katze, you deserved it considering all the pain you went through I'm so happy how he came out, now I'll gladly download after all this time. Thank you very much! He's not going to get more perfect.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 4:15 AM
O M G! Eee! =d
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#10 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 10:17 PM
Wow! Nice job, looks like it took a lot of hard work! I love Dragonball, and Piccolo was a very respectable character!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 30th Mar 2011 at 4:49 PM
i love this! just curious to know if you'll be making the 3 main buu's and perfect cell; then my hood will be complete! :3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#12 Old 30th Mar 2011 at 7:19 PM
Sorry I haven't responded for a few days, just so busy.
Aww... Thank you all so much for all the wonderful comments! I appreciate them all! Dzieki ^^
- I think that was a glitch due to the newly installed edit download system, but now there's only one piccolo.rar file
-I am planning on uploading those antennas for all ages,
-Thank you ChaoticNeutral! And thanks for all your feedback on my thread!
-I'm glad you like him sironaboshaft, you better take good care of him after all the trouble it took making him for you
-Hmm, I am creating characters in a certain order based on difficulty - the fat and kid one would not be realisticly possible due to thier sizes, the tall buu would be most possible, and I already answered someone about cell that he would be possible to make, however they would have to be farther down the line but I don't want to guarentee I would get to them - it will really depend on whether I will continue to have the time to create these - but support always helps
Test Subject
#13 Old 31st Mar 2011 at 2:04 PM
I'm really sorry to bother you, but I cannot get the shoulder pads to show up in game despite going back and installing *everything* all over again to make sure I hadn't missed a mesh somewhere.

Also, the turban does not stay on when he's in swimwear/pj's etc.

Still, you did an amazing job. I love him. ^_^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 31st Mar 2011 at 3:29 PM
Amazing job, he's beautiful!
Now I will be able to play as one of my favorite anime characters of all time!
Thank you!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 1st Apr 2011 at 12:37 PM Last edited by Diekatze : 1st Apr 2011 at 1:59 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Atom_Bunny
I'm really sorry to bother you, but I cannot get the shoulder pads to show up in game despite going back and installing *everything* all over again to make sure I hadn't missed a mesh somewhere.

Also, the turban does not stay on when he's in swimwear/pj's etc.

Still, you did an amazing job. I love him. ^_^

Oh not at all! I'm glad you told me this. I went to investigate and it turned out I uploaded the wrong shoulderpads meshfile!
Also discover that for some reason my last minute change on the turban caused it to not be able to be worn w/ pjs and such, so I am fixing those now.
The last thing I want is for people to not have the shoulderpads for Piccolo So thank you for pointing these things out

Edit:
Now they should be fixed, you can redownload them whenever the Diekatze Meshes 2 .rar file appears. The cache needs to be refreshed for newly uploaded files to appear. When you get the new recolour, try to see if taking off the turban in the mirror and then putting it back on fixes it. If not, then you might have to recreate Piccolo and manually put the turban on him by taking it off and the put it back on in CAS, not just create him with the turban already on.

And thank you once again Atom_Bunny for telling me these problems
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 1st Apr 2011 at 3:24 PM
Thank you for fixing it. He'll look even better now. ^_^
Field Researcher
#17 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 2:10 AM
Just wanted to drop in and say amazing job. I'm a huge DBZ fan and Piccolo along with Vegeta are my two favorite characters. I wish I still had TS2 installed so I could make use of him. Again, Amazing job :D
Captain Louie
retired moderator THANKS POST
#18 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 3:47 AM
Too. Freaking. AWESOME :D
Instructor
THANKS POST
#19 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 4:25 AM
Congratulations on being featured! You surely deserved it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 12:52 AM
Complete and utter awesomeness! I'm sure all DBZ nerds will enjoy this! Keep up the good work!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 18th Apr 2011 at 4:24 AM
i know this isnt the right place for this, but could someone please pm me and tell me how to post in the forums? i have questions to ask and i dont know how i already accepted the tos. please and thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 19th Apr 2011 at 5:49 PM
Awesome ^_^ I love it! :D
Scholar
THANKS POST
#23 Old 20th Apr 2011 at 1:59 PM
Freaken awesome :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 25th Apr 2011 at 7:20 PM
It's awesome!!! Thank you so much!! Will you do Vegeta, Goku, Bulma and others? *_* Sorry for my bad english, and thank you again! *O*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 30th Apr 2011 at 10:05 AM
Sehr schöne Arbeit Machst du sowas auch für Sims 3? ^^
Page 1 of 3