Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 10th Apr 2011 at 10:35 PM
Default Salt n Pepper Brows?
Michelleswan, my brows all look monochrome, and I only see one channel. How are you achieving this salt and pepper look?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 12th Apr 2011 at 1:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Pocus
My Evil Kingdom of Monsanto with Sir Ivan (it's knight) and Lady Aspartame in the background

LOVE the names you chose!

Her smile was like a rainbow after a sudden storm...
Test Subject
#53 Old 12th Apr 2011 at 8:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sr383
Michelleswan, my brows all look monochrome, and I only see one channel. How are you achieving this salt and pepper look?

hrm, using dark grey for the base and white for the highlight (or it could be the reverse). You mean for my wizard and the bishop right?

For the eye brows there's a set of eyebrows that have a dark base already. You should see it under eyebrows.

So technically it'll only work for grey eyebrows. Probably won't work for other colors.
Alchemist
#54 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 2:48 AM
Here's another of my favorites that get used in every kingdom. This one is Mairwen Mac Lir. This is in her merchant incarnation. I've also used her as a sorceress.

Attached files:
File Type: zip  Mairwen_Mac Lir.zip (319.7 KB, 431 downloads) - View custom content
Test Subject
#55 Old 24th Apr 2011 at 6:05 AM
Sorry to resurrect an older thread, but I've got the full versions of my other skintones, in case anyone wants them. This replaces the lightest skintone for both genders with a green one, and the second-darkest with a grey/blue one. Pics are on page 2, post 46.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Tom_DunmerOrcFull.rar (2.22 MB, 142 downloads) - View custom content
Test Subject
#56 Old 24th Apr 2011 at 6:27 AM
my sim..it is really bad!!!...
Lab Assistant
#57 Old 24th Apr 2011 at 3:15 PM
Felix Fisher

Attached files:
File Type: rar  Felix_Fisher.rar (378.6 KB, 806 downloads) - View custom content
Field Researcher
#58 Old 24th Apr 2011 at 4:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tommytiger
Sorry to resurrect an older thread, but I've got the full versions of my other skintones, in case anyone wants them. This replaces the lightest skintone for both genders with a green one, and the second-darkest with a grey/blue one. Pics are on page 2, post 46.

Thanks a bunch, sir.
Test Subject
#59 Old 25th Apr 2011 at 7:03 PM Last edited by hellsmaster21 : 26th Apr 2011 at 10:49 PM.
Lord Ashram of Marmo from Record of Lodoss War

Armor unlocked thanks to Enjoji
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Ashram_of Marmo.rar (382.7 KB, 242 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 25th Apr 2011 at 7:35 PM
Reika the alchemist from the eastern frontier

Attached files:
File Type: rar  Reika_alchemist.rar (476.2 KB, 342 downloads) - View custom content
Test Subject
#61 Old 7th May 2011 at 4:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by akbaa
Reika the alchemist from the eastern frontier

I LOVE that hair style. Where can I get it? Your Simmie is bald w/o it =|
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 7th May 2011 at 10:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kyuta Syuko
I LOVE that hair style. Where can I get it? Your Simmie is bald w/o it =|

It was from PeggySims i think, you can get it either on her site or elsewhere...i do not remember if you had to pay for it though...I had this from my Sims 3 installation and from Fallout 3...so i dont know much else...
Test Subject
#63 Old 7th May 2011 at 3:30 PM
This is my first time posting something here in MTS, so hello everyone!

Well, anyways, my Kingdom is Dawn (based from my second favorite name)
It's still a baby Kingdom since I'm just beginning but I managed to get all the Hero Sims!
Here they are:
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Monarch Arkkus Lemoor.rar (419.7 KB, 223 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  Peteran Priest Yasmina Altar.rar (355.9 KB, 288 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  Jacoban Priest Edward Fright.rar (416.8 KB, 186 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  Physician Samantha Cleric.rar (347.2 KB, 197 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  Wizard Clifford Cast.rar (499.0 KB, 210 downloads) - View custom content
Test Subject
#64 Old 7th May 2011 at 3:41 PM
Here is the second batch...
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Knight Wright Clashmore.rar (505.8 KB, 365 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  Spy Lorena Sneakit.rar (335.4 KB, 224 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  Merchant Belle Stall.rar (281.5 KB, 291 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  Blacksmith Emily Latch.rar (329.4 KB, 243 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  Bard Brandon String.rar (196.7 KB, 248 downloads) - View custom content
Test Subject
#65 Old 8th May 2011 at 3:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by akbaa
It was from PeggySims i think, you can get it either on her site or elsewhere...i do not remember if you had to pay for it though...I had this from my Sims 3 installation and from Fallout 3...so i dont know much else...

I found it thanks. Unfortunately for me it is a paid one
Test Subject
#66 Old 9th May 2011 at 3:41 AM
Default My favorite Sim
This is Severus Snape from Diagon Alley

Edit I can not get my link or picture to show up. What have I done wrong? Thanks everyone
Mad Poster
#67 Old 11th May 2011 at 9:14 PM
TummyZa, did you use any cc on your scrumptious Felix?
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 12th May 2011 at 1:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by edejan
TummyZa, did you use any cc on your scrumptious Felix?

I use disable clothing filter and hairy body replacement skin.
Find them in the mod thread.
Mad Poster
#69 Old 12th May 2011 at 6:18 PM
Thanks!!
Test Subject
#70 Old 16th May 2011 at 6:08 AM
Default Samuel L. Jackson
Here's my attempt at Samuel L. Jackson (Mace Windu) in TSM.
Traits: Adventurous, Good, Herculean

I used the Legendary traits mod available Here in order to enable the herculean trait instead of a fatal flaw, so you may need the mod in order to use him, not sure.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Samuel_Jackson.rar (333.2 KB, 117 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 19th May 2011 at 11:19 PM Last edited by Moon Jaguar : 19th May 2011 at 11:36 PM.
He's not the prettiest or the strongest (kinda like my video chip).

"Hey, I know that I art comely..."

From the east came Sir Valentin, trying real hard to be a swingin' codpiece but ending up being told, "aww, thou art precious!" (maybe it was the "have you seen my parents?" thing...) Well, he must've been a hit somewhere because in my mind, he's a common ancestor to Don Lothario, the Caliente sisters and Natasha Una.

Now turn to the left.. arrested again for believing the world is round? He's not telling anybody he's dreaming of flying into space again.

"Nobody will call me 'mad' again!" .. er... Precious-- I mean Sir Valentin, don't point that thing at me! (showing off Shimrod's extracted wings and Enjoji's unlocked armor. I use TummyZA's male skins so in my game he has some muscle definition).

Traits: Friendly, Hopeful Orphan
Fatal Flaw: Licentious
Attached files:
File Type: rar  MJ-Valentin.rar (369.7 KB, 110 downloads) - View custom content
Test Subject
#72 Old 27th Aug 2011 at 9:32 PM
My surgeon, Shrii'afay, and my evil monarch, Empress Ginjra VI of Qu'ellar Oussiir(House Oussiir). They are both members of the ruling elite class of svartalfar* descended from the original ruler Empress Ginjra, Empress Ginjra VI is the daughter of the elven ambassador and her tyrannical father, who was overthrown by a popular uprising after he made one tax too many.

*The svartalfar was a group of evil elves who seperated from main stream elven society after the battle of the Weeping Willow, which many claim they orchastrated and was rumored to be the reason they were cast out by the elven court. As punishment for their crimes their people were cursed to have their physical appearance mutate to slowly to reflect the darkness that has twisted their very minds and souls.
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Shrii'afay.zip (435.2 KB, 190 downloads) - View custom content
Test Subject
#73 Old 23rd Sep 2011 at 11:23 PM
Lord Harry Osborn
He murdered the first King of Death, Vlad Tepes >.<
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums...pg?t=1316790865

Sir Arthur Pendragon
He thinks with muscles and swords '-'
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums...pg?t=1316815843

Spy Louis Cyphre
He's not Ezio Auditore ¬¬
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums...pg?t=1316816559

Magus Tom Riddle
He wants to take over the kingdom =D
http://i1207.photobucket.com/albums...pg?t=1316814914
Test Subject
#74 Old 24th Sep 2011 at 12:18 AM Last edited by lemonez13 : 24th Sep 2011 at 12:34 AM.
I enjoy Physician a lot, so its usually what I spend the most time on in free time. So here is Inwe Snowblood my Physician. I sometimes use a darker skinned setting/hair if I use her for anything else. Traits: Scholary, Good, Puny/Wise

And random generator helped me find this grizzled king. He's saved as "Leo" but I give him different names all the time. I love him. :D
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Inwe_.rar (201.5 KB, 246 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: rar  Leo_.rar (238.3 KB, 261 downloads) - View custom content
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 24th Sep 2011 at 8:43 PM Last edited by ladyskye : 24th Sep 2011 at 8:58 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by mangaroo
Oh, dear heavens, it's a mod post

Folks, if you're uploading images only, please post to the Pictures forum instead: http://modthesims.info/forumdisplay.php?f=566

This thread is a rare exception to MTS's forum policy: posts here should offer links to your TSM Sims for download. Any posts AFTER this announcement that are pictures only will be ruthlessly deleted.

Edit: you can share your own Sims, but do NOT share other people's cc. Please link to the original creator's download for any required custom content.

Cool, Please Create Category for The Sims Medieval. There are 2 categories at the top of the page for Sims 2 and Sims 3 but no category for The Sims Medieval. We really have no place to put pics or screenshot and frankly I enjoy seeing what other people have done.

Then we can post there and not raise the ire of folks here.

Thank you very much.
Page 3 of 9