Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Guidelines/Rubrics Changes - posted on 16th Jun 2017 at 5:09 PM
Replies: 2933 (Who?), Viewed: 332087 times.
Page 118 of 118
Test Subject
#2926 Old 25th Mar 2017 at 12:19 PM
Thank you for the link
I'm using the triplets and quads mod too, but haven't had any yet. I've set the quads to 1% and triplets to 3%, so I wouldn't die :D
Lab Assistant
#2927 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 4:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlyingRaccoon
Ah, that's great to hear. ^_^ Though, your plantsim lots did sound like a great setup. But I guess I wouldn't want to play more than 1 or 2 lots of plantsims either. XD
I've still never managed to make a legit plantsim in any sim game, even though gardening was one of my favorite things to do in the game. I think it took me too long to get the expansions?

Bread edges.... are the new white meat.
Test of Time Challenge! Family Tree, Stats & Pics
Watch my Test of Time Challenge Let's Play on Youtube!
Test Subject
#2928 Old 5th May 2017 at 7:59 PM Last edited by iireke7 : 5th May 2017 at 11:27 PM.
Updating! First gen 5 baby is born
So far I have way more women than men, so I don't have too many households yet, but I have a feeling this is going to change soon :D

Also, just had my first set of quads. This is crazy !
Field Researcher
#2929 Old 6th May 2017 at 3:57 PM
@iireke7 That's amazing, congratulations. ^_^ How many households do you have by now? And also congratulations on the quads (I guess? ). Those really are a handful. XD

I'm getting close to finishing round 11 and as I mentioned in an earlier post, my first 3rd generation sims became adults this round. I'm really excited to officially start my 3rd generation. The plan is that some families start moving out of the desert and further up north some time soon. I'm not completely sure how I want to go about it, though.

Visit My Test of Time Challenge: wordpress & livejournal
Test Subject
#2930 Old 7th May 2017 at 10:31 AM Last edited by iireke7 : 7th May 2017 at 10:52 AM.
Right now I have 10 households. But because the non-heirs from gen 4 are starting to grow to adults starting from this round, I will soon have a bunch more I haven't counted how many yet, but the number on males is definitely limiting it a bit.
Lab Assistant
#2931 Old 21st May 2017 at 5:49 PM
I'm here to say that my one of my Neanderthal sims turned into a plantsim.
Lab Assistant
#2932 Old 9th Jun 2017 at 4:37 PM
double post lol

I wanted to ask what I should do if two of oldest teens are a gay couple. They're adults.
Field Researcher
#2933 Old 9th Jun 2017 at 6:21 PM
As they won't be able to have children (unless you're playing with a same sex pregnancy hack?), they generally wouldn't get an own lot in my game. Same as for sims that don't have a partner or have a partner who's already married to someone else. This means they would stay with their parents or siblings. Ideally, I'd love to have the couple live together, but if the households they were born in and any siblings' households are too full for an additional person that might not happen for my own sanity. XD

Visit My Test of Time Challenge: wordpress & livejournal
Lab Assistant
#2934 Old 10th Jun 2017 at 4:53 PM
I've decided to keep them with their parents to earn money. Since of them (Allen) only has a father and the parents of the other one will outlive the other guy's (Can't remember his name) dad (Aspiration), I think they'll eventually live together. Allen's sisters got themselves pregnant, so Allen could keep one of their kids since the girls are teens and won't be moving out with their future husbands soon.
Page 118 of 118