Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Stylish Suburban

by Ouerbacker Posted 21st Apr 2011 at 3:24 AM - Updated 24th Jul 2011 at 5:26 PM by Ouerbacker
Space Pony
THANKS POST
#2 Old 21st Apr 2011 at 3:38 AM
Wow! This is fantastic! I absolutely love this. I don't usually download houses, but I'm definitely downloading this one. Great work, keep it up!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 21st Apr 2011 at 3:48 AM
Very nice house! Love the smart design and colours, you did a great job!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 21st Apr 2011 at 7:08 AM
Such a pretty shade of green! I love the split level garage too! Thanks!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 21st Apr 2011 at 7:55 AM
This is really beautiful. I love the exterior colors, and you did a great job decorating.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 21st Apr 2011 at 11:07 AM
Very sharp, very clean, just how I like my houses. Well done on this, looks (unprintable) fantastic...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 21st Apr 2011 at 5:15 PM
Okay, just because of this house, I wish I had Sim 3 now! I am still stuck on 2, just because of how many stuff packs and branches of the game there are! Very well done, very well indeed! When I get 3, I will be downloading!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 22nd Apr 2011 at 11:03 AM
Absolutely amazing ! Great work
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 22nd Apr 2011 at 6:25 PM
I love it!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 22nd Apr 2011 at 7:18 PM
I have a hard time finding homes that I like that aren't either ultra modern or ultra traditional, so sometimes my hoods almost look to theme-y and I end up having to seek out more "normal" looking houses to tone things down. This is a great representation of a contemporary home, and will fit in any realistic neighborhood. It looks incredibly real and I am very impressed.

Thank you!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 22nd Apr 2011 at 8:22 PM
beautiful home! Thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 22nd Apr 2011 at 11:46 PM
Beautiful and realistic floor plan!

My true dream is to: *get into the medical field *speak fluent Japanese and Spanish
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 24th Apr 2011 at 12:18 PM
Realistic and beautiful floor plan. I love it! Thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 27th Apr 2011 at 3:35 AM
So.......I love this house, and I moved some Sims into it. Everything played fine until I had them jump on the trampoline I put in the back yard. When my Sims got off it, they couldn't leave the backyard. I put in a new gate, replaced all the doors leading to to backyard into the house, and they still couldn't leave the backyard, even when I told one of them to go to another lot. I got fed up and removed the fences and a part of the wall in the dining room to see if I could get them into the house, and still nothing. They just gave me that "Something's in my way" animation and thought bubble.....though there was literally NOTHING around them whatsoever. Even with no fences and no doors and no objects, they STILL couldn't leave the backyard.
Has anyone else had this happen on this lot? I really wish I didn't, because I love this house!