Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Truly Multicolored Eyeset!

by SimRivers Posted 26th Apr 2011 at 1:26 AM - Updated 27th Apr 2011 at 7:59 AM by alidarivera

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Apr 2011 at 3:28 AM
This is only the second default replacement I've downloaded since the Sims 3 launched. Hope that sounds like a compliment. Thanks.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Apr 2011 at 3:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jrisetan
This is only the second default replacement I've downloaded since the Sims 3 launched. Hope that sounds like a compliment. Thanks.

Oh it is, it is... thanks!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th Apr 2011 at 4:37 AM
Wait, are there more channels in these eyes? Or just a pretty spectacular effect?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Apr 2011 at 4:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by witchzenka
Wait, are there more channels in these eyes? Or just a pretty spectacular effect?

Err... Both?

When you select a color, or use the color wheel to change the eye color, as you would with defaults, not contacts, all the colors automatically change.. Now what I have noticed, is that with very miniscule changes within the same eye color, such as dragging within the blue area in the color wheel towards the pink or the green, they all change to different colors.. so if you want something specific and truly custom, just play with it enough and you'll get it

I probably should have mentioned that in the description in more detail... in fact, I'll go ahead and copy/paste it for others to see, if they don't see it here. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 26th Apr 2011 at 7:53 PM
You are wonderful, thank you for your hard work.
Scholar
#7 Old 26th Apr 2011 at 11:55 PM
Very creative! I'm most anxious to take them for a test drive..thank you for sharing
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#8 Old 27th Apr 2011 at 12:52 PM
Gonna try these out, been waiting for eyes with very small pupils. Good work!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#9 Old 27th Apr 2011 at 5:29 PM
These are stunning. I'm glad you decided to share them!

There's an incredible amount of detail, and I love the way the colours shimmer.

Great work!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 3rd May 2011 at 10:04 PM
Awesome work! Love it thanks!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 30th May 2011 at 10:29 PM
These are exactly what I was looking for but I'm going to test them because I have noticed the same thing as you pointed out when using custom colors for other multicolored eyes. Thanx!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 17th Jul 2012 at 7:47 PM
You have so many different beautiful eye sets. Would you consider making contacts versions of them?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 25th Sep 2018 at 8:24 PM
This is awesome! I have hazel eyes with a blue rim, inside my eyes are yellow greenish and orange! THANK YOU!