Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

House Numbers

by iCad Posted 18th May 2011 at 7:37 PM

30 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th May 2011 at 7:44 PM
Super cool idea iCad...... thanks a bunch.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 18th May 2011 at 7:46 PM
Beautiful recolors as always, iCad and congrats on 100,000 downloads!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th May 2011 at 9:12 PM
I must be flippin' insane because I downloaded all of them! Squee!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 19th May 2011 at 4:16 AM
Simply fabulous! I will be using these a lot. Congrats on getting 100,000 downloads
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 19th May 2011 at 6:44 PM
Love these. And btw, thank YOU for sharing your wonderful creations with us.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 20th May 2011 at 8:50 AM
Congrats on the 100,000 downloads. I would love to have them in black & white. You are a very talented creator.
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 20th May 2011 at 3:04 PM
What a great idea, downloading right now!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Test Subject
#9 Old 20th May 2011 at 6:34 PM
How wonderful Thanks for sharing these, they will be so useful

"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up"!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 21st May 2011 at 3:56 PM
(congrats ) great house numbers ! It would be good in silver too
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 22nd May 2011 at 2:46 AM
Fantastic as always! You never fail to amaze me, iCad. My downloads folder hates you :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 22nd May 2011 at 5:22 AM
thank you this is absolutely brilliant i love it.
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator THANKS POST
#13 Old 29th May 2011 at 4:50 PM
House numbers! How nifty! How did I miss these before? My Downloads folder groans, but my houses will be v. happy.

And congrats on the 100,000 downloads! (I know the "ZOMG how did that happen?!" feeling; when I first started uploading things here, I thought that maybe a handful of people would be interested, if I were lucky...)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 31st May 2011 at 2:54 PM
Gorgeous recolours! Thanks a bunch. I especially love the Ruritania font!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 3:09 AM
Wouldn't these, in reality, need Apartment Life for it's sliding features?
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 12:21 PM
Great! Thank you very much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 4:05 AM
Yes, I agree. What a nifty idea. I've built houses before, but I've never used numbers. Now, I think I'm going to. You've done such a nice job on these. Hey, like others have suggested...would it be possible to do these in silver and white?

If you can, that would be great. If you can't, that's ok too. Thanks for sharing these with all of us!
Test Subject
#18 Old 22nd Aug 2011 at 7:19 PM
Default Help
errm where exactly are these iv'e looked in outside and can't find them anywhere. Iv'e also looked in the decorative section. I was really lucking forward to have number on my houses to make them the better and more real! Can you tell me exactly where the find them if i can't would it cause problems to download it again? thanks x :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 11:29 AM
I love these. Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 20th Nov 2011 at 4:07 AM
Awesome job on the numbers! I can't wait to try them out! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 11:28 PM
I love your designs! Do you offer tutorials in CAD?
Undead Molten Llama
Original Poster
#22 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 11:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tbucknor
I love your designs! Do you offer tutorials in CAD?

Tutorials in CAD? Well, no. Such a thing would be highly dependent on what CAD program is being used and there are so many, from less-expensive stripped-down ones that cost $100 to full-on professional engineering/rendering software like AutoCAD or ArchiCAD that cost $1500 or so. I use a middle-of-the-road one, myself, made by Punch Software. (This one, specifically, although I don't have the latest version.) I always wanted to be an architect, but I suck at math/physics so...yeah, there went that dream. So, when such a thing became available, I bought semi-professional CAD software, and I...uh, pretend. It's a fun little hobby. And sometimes I build something in CAD and then build it again in the game, if I think it'll work within the game's limitations. I build much better in CAD than I do in the game. Because CAD is hella easier, actually!

...One of these days, I'm going to import that software's stone and stucco and roofs and...uh, everything else into the game.

I'm mostly found on (and mostly upload to) Tumblr these days because, alas, there are only 24 hours in a day.
Muh Simblr! | An index of my downloads on Tumblr.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 6:38 PM
Great idea! I must get it.
Test Subject
#24 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 6:38 PM
These are amazing ...could you convert them for TS3? I am dying for these in my Sims 3 Hotel

Sweet Cherry Creations
Test Subject
#25 Old 4th Apr 2012 at 8:21 PM
These are pretty amazing! I was just wondering, now I hope that I don't sound retarded (read retarded?) but, you stated in your post that you can shift the numbers up and down. Well, I have no clue how to do that? You also mentioned using the snapping cheat, but I thought it could only move things side to side and such.
Page 1 of 2