Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Crossed Eye(esotropia/exotropia) slider

by BloomsBase Posted 6th Jun 2011 at 6:05 PM - Updated 12th Jun 2011 at 7:10 AM by BloomsBase

61 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 45 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 6:40 PM
I LOVE YOU! (AND IN A VERY SICK WAY!) I wanted to make the exact slider but couldn't find time!! Thank you enormously!!
Scholar
#3 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 6:41 PM
I noticed the other day that one of my sims had a single eye that looked a bit crossed and I definitely want to correct that. Thank you for sharing this mod!!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 6:48 PM
This is so great! My Grandpa had a bad eye from the war that always looked to the side. I remember when I was little I would always ask my Mom "Where is he looking?" Because until I got old enough to realize what was wrong I didn't know he couldn't see out of the one eye.
Wiki Wizard
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 6:58 PM
I lol'd.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 7:29 PM
Perfect for people who have eyes that don't always look in the same direction.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 8:22 PM
Haha, nice addition you have made.
Reminds me of my Sims - ever since Generations or the base game patch (not sure which is the culprit) my Sims have occasionally become cross-eyed for brief periods at a time.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 8:29 PM
Haha this is great! Great job!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 8:35 PM
Haha this is great!!

is there a chance you could make a slider to move the eyes vertically?
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 8:47 PM
OH YES, this makes celebrity-sim making so much more easier! Thanks!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#11 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 8:49 PM
Ha ha, Bloom, great idea! A lot of people have asked me in the past to make eyes looking in all sorts of various directions, which I never got around to doing, and now everyone can just use this slider instead. Fantastic, thank you!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 9:29 PM
This is hilarious! I love it, thanks for making <3 nice work.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 9:35 PM
Hah! This is great. I just wish I had a use for it.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 10:26 PM
Hahaha, I love this! XD You should make a front teeth gap (since the only one that exists doesn't even work) and crooked teeth for the rest of the not-so-aesthetically looking sims.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 10:33 PM
Bravo for the ingenuity and work, but dear god I could never bear to play one of my Sims with eyes looking outward like that ^_^
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 11:05 PM
Yeah, I lol'd too.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 11:19 PM
I totally see some googly eyed sims in the future. Thanks!
Sockpuppet
Original Poster
#18 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 11:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Alan_Gast
Oh god, can this be used to counteract cross eyes triggered by contacts? If so I heart you.

Do you mean that the mirrored effect contacts can be corrected?
If so, no
But i do have a file that flips one eye on the uvmap(for the adult female cos males are correctly mapped.)
Is that wat you mean?

Quote: Originally posted by harryishere
Haha this is great!!

is there a chance you could make a slider to move the eyes vertically?

Same procedure but its not so common, is it?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 7th Jun 2011 at 12:07 AM
Thanks for this. I myself have a left eye that goes inward since birth. I do find the comedy in it. I might have to make some cross-eyed hicks. I'm going to hell. *evil grin*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 7th Jun 2011 at 4:08 AM
This is really great! Thank you so much XD!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 7th Jun 2011 at 6:37 AM
Awesome! Really feel sorry for the sims whom this'll be used on, however ^^; Thank you so, so much !
Field Researcher
#22 Old 7th Jun 2011 at 11:07 AM
Hey BloomsBase could you upload that file for fixing female UV map for eyes? It's also very much needed!
Also could you make it work for all ages or at least teen-elder if it's not a huge job?

F I R S T steps are the H A R D E S T, but I'll O V E R C O M E them and R U N a thousand miles ahead...
...T R U S T me, you'll L O V E me !!!
Top Secret Researcher
#23 Old 7th Jun 2011 at 1:31 PM
This is very creepy...but in a good way! lol

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 7th Jun 2011 at 2:12 PM
awesome. Very creative.
Sockpuppet
Original Poster
#25 Old 7th Jun 2011 at 2:29 PM Last edited by BloomsBase : 7th Jun 2011 at 11:29 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by flajko
Hey BloomsBase could you upload that file for fixing female UV map for eyes? It's also very much needed!
Also could you make it work for all ages or at least teen-elder if it's not a huge job?

Its a file only for the adult female, not young adult.
Try it out if you like and let me know if it is ok.
Ill then add the other ages
From wat i heard you only need teen through elder, female children dont have this problem?
Page 1 of 3