Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

B Mach 3/4 "Manta Ray" Recon Plane - 1.29

by Morphead Posted 5th Aug 2011 at 10:52 PM - Updated 23rd Jan 2012 at 2:02 AM by Morphead

62 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 40 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Aug 2011 at 11:58 PM
Amazing work! Thanks for sharing...
Captain Louie
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 12:04 AM
*whirrrrrrrooooooooosssssssshhhhh*

Oh! Sorry. I couldn't hear you over the sound of my awesome new air plane thingy by Morph. It's a good thing this air craft isn't a car! Cars bore me.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 12:19 AM
thank you for your upload do you have any others? stealth
Inventor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 1:27 AM
Impressive!!!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 2:19 AM
Excellent work. A couple of things, though; the parking space has no footprint and the plane won't return to the parking space, it just sits... on the road? in the air?.. in front of the lot. Also, perhaps a purely decorative version?

Human beings are a very irrational species. Some of them are even afraid of pickles.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 2:29 AM
WCIF the Queen Amidala sim to go with this?

TS2 and TS3: Where adult sims potty train their toddlers.
TS4: Where adult sims make Angry Poops.

Which game is made for the juvenile minded?
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 3:31 AM
This Rocks!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 3:39 AM
This is probably one of the most epic uploads this site has seen in a long time. Well done.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 8:35 AM
Totally buying this for my rich super spy and astronaut Sims.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 8:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by whoden
Excellent work. A couple of things, though; the parking space has no footprint and the plane won't return to the parking space, it just sits... on the road? in the air?.. in front of the lot. Also, perhaps a purely decorative version?

:O Oh no, I'll look into that and see if I can fix that.

Hehe, it's funny, because this was originally a deco item, but I was attached to the price, so needed to convert to a usable object :p

Facebook | Currently On Hiatus | Twitter
Current Works-In-Progress: 0
Future Car | 2012 EA Cars | Car Parts | Jet Plane | Telephone Table | Concept Car
Traditional Bed Set | Living Set | 82 Slate Roofs | 1/2-Tile Kitchen Set | Distant Terrains | Kids Bedroom
Field Researcher
#12 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 9:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by morphead
:O Oh no, I'll look into that and see if I can fix that.

Hehe, it's funny, because this was originally a deco item, but I was attached to the price, so needed to convert to a usable object :p

Price? Price should never be an issue, even when based on real things. Mesh and texture are the only things one should never compromise on when creating a new object (Not that I would really know. I've only done simple re-textures that wouldn't be accepted here.)

Human beings are a very irrational species. Some of them are even afraid of pickles.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 9:51 AM
Awesome, it isn't a car, i first thaught you used a car to form a space ship, but then in the game i saw, it can fly anywhere! Because Fresh-Prince had make a spaceship, too a bit time earlier, but his creation only can fly over streets! (So it was a car!!! Arrrrg!)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#14 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 10:53 AM
WOW ! Amazing ! So totally creative ! Fantastic work Morph, I am truly impressed !! Thanks a ton
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 11:05 AM
Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wiki Wizard
THANKS POST
#16 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 11:33 AM
This is so awesome! :O And your pictures are great too, I love the blurring effects and jets that you did! GAH! *keels over from too much awesomeness*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 1:50 PM
You should TOTALLY make a helicopter and helicopter landing pad next, it would be perfect for a millionaire's mansion, landing pads could also be placed on top of buildings in the city which would be awesome 8D
Instructor
THANKS POST
#18 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 3:49 PM
I remeber helicopter from the sims 2... Looked nice, but you could only see how it starts and lands. Now, thanks to you my sims may have something really amazing to travel arund town... Thanks
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#19 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 4:13 PM
These are incredible. It's something different and interesting, thank you!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#20 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 5:05 PM
No Way!!! This thing honestly flies? OMG!!!! That's beyond awesome, that's .........wow!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 9:16 PM
Thanks for share. Great!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 12:24 AM
yay now I can fly across my (puny) neighborhood!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 11:40 AM
Thank you... your awesomeness personified!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 1:42 PM
I like that. No...I LOVE THAT !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 7:33 PM
I'm having a hard time placing it...
Page 1 of 3