Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ziggy Atkins - A Hobo by TVRdesigns

by TVRdesigns Posted 13th Jul 2011 at 5:17 PM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Veteran Finn
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Jul 2011 at 5:57 PM
heheheyy, you're a sim-maker, luv!

He looks great, I love the pics
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th Jul 2011 at 5:58 PM
Thx so much,I have been looking for a Hobo sim..you did a great job!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 13th Jul 2011 at 7:02 PM
I like him. Thank you so much. Great pics, btw!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th Jul 2011 at 7:05 PM
This sim looks like he has a soul - awesome work.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th Jul 2011 at 8:23 PM
Most excellent sim! He has tons of character. I've placed Pinecat's Old Mill lot where Mosquito Cove was, DL'd ATS3 squat items, and will move this guy in. Since the lot is an 'abandoned' factory it'll work well for a homeless person.
Thanks for sharing.
Forum Resident
#7 Old 13th Jul 2011 at 11:37 PM
I am going to move him to my Alice and kev bin diver..

Google them.. A father and daughter homeless family..
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 10:34 AM
Great hobo, looks like he has a lot of character, nice job!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 1:03 PM
Cool idea and good job. As you, I dont like to play the game, I just create lots and stuff but with this guy, I´m gonna have a go. I´m thinking a wooden shack somewhere in the outskirts .

Question, Since I dont wanna change anything, I dont need the sliders, right? Just the requered CC and then he will be as in the pictures...?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 1:53 PM
I'm not sure If you have Generations, you don't really even need the CC.. just swap his gloves out for the fingerless ones that come with it.. I had them as that, but figured it was kinda silly to upload a sim that requires only 1 item from an exansion..

As for the sliders, I am not sure.. I would think that would be right, but you never know.. If it doesn't work, you can always just put the sliders into your game.. its not like its gonna bork it permanently.

I didn't see you there. Hello. *runs* | Visit my CFF World thread
Instructor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 2:37 PM
Stuffed animal accident? Har!
Anyway, forget the shacks and abandoned factories, just give this guy a sleeping bag, an empty residential lot, and zero household funds and see how he fares.
Thanks TVR.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 8:30 AM
Ok, I tested this guy. Gave him a shack initially, he started collecting stuff, could eventually buy a drill with wich he found two giant spacerocks on his first try worth 7.000 and 5.000 $ and after that, we kind of lost the whole "hobo-feeling" .
Also tried salvaging furniture in order to restore but couldn´t repair them for some reason. tried maxing the inventor-knowledge and handiness was at level 6 but still couldnt repair them myself so I gave up, lol.

Is there a female hobo in line? Would be a good addition I think.

GOOD WORK M8!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#13 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 10:05 PM
Ahhw poor Ziggy, I guess this is the only Sim on MTS or anywhere I'm downloading. I'm going to give him a family, job and a decent home!
Instructor
#14 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 10:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sierra221
Ok, I tested this guy. Gave him a shack initially, he started collecting stuff, could eventually buy a drill with wich he found two giant spacerocks on his first try worth 7.000 and 5.000 $ and after that, we kind of lost the whole "hobo-feeling" .
Also tried salvaging furniture in order to restore but couldn´t repair them for some reason. tried maxing the inventor-knowledge and handiness was at level 6 but still couldnt repair them myself so I gave up, lol.

Is there a female hobo in line? Would be a good addition I think.

GOOD WORK M8!

For me, it's more fun (and challenging) to play this character as an unskilled Sim who has to get money by mooching, not by collecting or anything. Don't allow him to have any furniture (except maybe a sleeping bag). BTW, I think his LTW can be fulfilled even if the offspring are raised by someone else on non-active lots so he doesn't even have to have them around.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#15 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 11:35 PM
Yay he's here!
I always love a good back story and nice pictures.