Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Superhero Suits for everyone

by guidion Posted 27th Jul 2011 at 10:08 PM - Updated 3rd Aug 2011 at 5:23 PM by guidion : Forgot to include recolorable info

73 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 50 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Jul 2011 at 10:53 PM
Cool! They look sexy! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 27th Jul 2011 at 11:24 PM
NM, issue cleared up, great costumes thanks so much...
Field Researcher
#4 Old 27th Jul 2011 at 11:26 PM Last edited by deanna12 : 10th Aug 2011 at 11:25 PM.
OMG! Hilarious. I think the dad is sexy :lovestruc

Good job, nonetheless. It would be funny seeing some of these superheros running about town.

What you keep deep down inside,
You don't know what will be.
Looking for you in darkened corners,
Descend into madness with me.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 27th Jul 2011 at 11:33 PM
Excellent! I think it would be hilarious if you'd enabled them as ValidForRandom though... in fact I might do that in my game.

On that note, I just opened up the Cape in S3PE to check the age flags, and noticed that the "older" version is enabled as valid for all ages Teen-Elder. I assume that doesn't cause any issues? Normally the mesh doesn't look right on other age groups.

Severedsolo's Simcredible Mods ALL my mods, including ones that have not made it to MTS yet. LATEST ADDITION - SNEAKING OUT FIX FOR GENERATIONS

Please do not PM me asking for help. Use the Help section.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 27th Jul 2011 at 11:54 PM
At the moment I build rather than create characters but I can imagine these being very useful if I get into that. Possibly the first time I've downloaded an outfit!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 12:46 AM
Woooooow! Amazing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 1:43 AM
Excellent ! !

Now they only have to learn to fly ;o)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 1:56 AM
Amazing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 2:35 AM
I'm always glad to see you release new stuff!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 3:22 AM
OMG snickers, I now have visions of "The Incredibles" making an appearance in peoples sims games...LOL good work
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#12 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 4:11 AM
Super Hero capes?! FOR ALL AGES?! Thank you. <3
Instructor
#13 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 11:18 AM
Awesome costumes and those screenshots were great! the court room scene looks perfect! Thanks for these
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#14 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 11:26 AM
Ha ha, this is a great set, thanks - I love that they're for all ages so we can have a whole family of superheros! (Also thanx for using Mr Skeleto as a model! )
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#15 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 12:40 PM
I dont know what I like more, the screenshots or the outfits themselves! Nice work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 1:48 PM
These are probably the coolest things ever! Especially the capes. As a superhero super-fan/geek, I'm incredibly excited to use these. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 2:24 PM
Holy awesomeness! Wow! This is so cool. Thank you so very much.
Test Subject
#18 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 6:35 PM
Very nice! Though, couldn't you just put in in one big .zip file? I hate downloading a ton of different files... gets so messy.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 6:54 PM
Some of these are disturbing XD they're awesome though.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 7:20 PM
Thanks for all the positive input so far! I have seen a few questions, so let me address these:

Severdsolo: I was considering making these valid for random, but decided against it for any roleplaying that people may want to do with these, and I examined the capes for age groups they were not made for, and they looked alright, so I went with it, if you find any bugs, let me know as I have not.

Vazdrae: I tried making this all one .zip file, as well as one .package file, but that created a 50+ mb .zip file, and this site wont allow more than 10 mb per file, hence the split up.

Again thanks everyone for all the positive feedback, im glad to see that my hours of work (more like months btw) is not going un-appreciated!
Field Researcher
#21 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 8:03 PM
Default Awesome! But....
These are awesome... but... where did you get the male boots pictured here:

http://i436.photobucket.com/albums/...pg?t=1311879706

I've been looking for plain boots like this forever...

Peace!

I am not bigoted for race, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, or age... I do, however, have a big problem with stupidity, and stupidity knows no boundaries.
Test Subject
#22 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 8:23 PM
Thanks!!!
Thanks!! Awsome Costumes....I like the first ones the sexy outfits, but they come in the same package...It is possible to have them separated? In a smaller file...
Thanks again.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 8:37 PM Last edited by guidion : 30th Jul 2011 at 1:33 AM. Reason: Removed uneeded reply.
LE102071: Those boots are from my superman and supergirl costumes. Theay are not seperate downloads, but the files are not too big and the boots have their own .package files if that is all you need. These are also boots that are unlocked once you get the supervillan carrer in the game (ironic huh?) and may be able to be accessed via the "unlockoutfits on" cheat code (entered exactly as typed without the ") though i have not tried this method.
Superman:
http://www.modthesims.info/d/353775
Supergirl:
http://www.modthesims.info/d/356142
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 10:07 PM
wow they look awsome....are they color-able?.. sorry but i didnt see any thing about that just thought 'd ask..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 10:40 PM
Thanks for the quick response!!!
Page 1 of 3