Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rise Up 10B (two matching modern base-game no-CC houses)

by Mootilda Posted 31st Jul 2011 at 2:16 PM - Updated 14th Aug 2011 at 12:04 AM by Mootilda : Note about Pets

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 31st Jul 2011 at 3:48 PM
mootilda! It's totally awesome (70's expression)! It looks like a foundation for a roof? How did you do that? Or am I seeing it wrong? Can't wait to hear!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 31st Jul 2011 at 3:51 PM
Me again! Ok, I answered my own question! It's your grid adjuster! I didn't know about it and I must have it! Thanks sooo much!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 31st Jul 2011 at 3:53 PM
No! It's the convert a wall program! You're a genius! I'm overwhelmed!
Site Helper
Original Poster
#5 Old 31st Jul 2011 at 5:37 PM
Actually, it's both the GridAdjuster, for height, and ConvertiWall, for the type of wall.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 31st Jul 2011 at 7:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by triciamanly
It's your grid adjuster! I didn't know about it and I must have it! Thanks sooo much!

I know, right? I just found these programs myself!

And this house is super! I have a question: is this a no-slope basement (made with the aforementioned tools)?

:lovestruc

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
*shrugs*
retired moderator THANKS POST
#7 Old 31st Jul 2011 at 8:28 PM
Very nice. I like the functional "bay window"-like areas.
Site Helper
Original Poster
#8 Old 31st Jul 2011 at 8:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatherineTCJD
I have a question: is this a no-slope basement (made with the aforementioned tools)?
No, although I suppose that I could make a no-slope basement version, too. Just means adding yet another level underneath the basement.

I was basically looking for a place for my fortune sims to store all of that junk that they always want to buy. I mean, where else are you going to put a bowling alley in your house?
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#9 Old 31st Jul 2011 at 11:24 PM
I don't know how that house inspired you, but it's so simple and nice looking!
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#10 Old 31st Jul 2011 at 11:48 PM
Very, very nice varied roof height effect. Surprisingly interesting exterior just from varied roof height, varied window depth, and varied exterior siding. Quite pretty! I usually go for the curvy and angled, but this block effect is lovely.
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator THANKS POST
#11 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 3:08 PM Last edited by NixNivis : 1st Aug 2011 at 5:41 PM. Reason: Grammar fail
What an intriguing house! I like the look of it a lot - and it has a very sensible floor plan, too, it's interesting without wasting space. That always makes me happy.

And now I'm very tempted to try out all your building tools (I've only used the Lot Adjuster before), but since I'm completely and utterly inept at building, the result would most likely just be a big crater. Then again, I don't have nearly enough craters in my neighbourhoods...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 2:23 AM
I want to try out your building tools my self! What an inspiring house of yours! Thank you so much!
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 2:55 PM
I've just added this to my favourites...super-duper!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 2nd Mar 2016 at 4:19 AM
Thank You