Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maison de Campagne

by triciamanly Posted 6th Aug 2011 at 2:20 PM - Updated 9th Aug 2011 at 2:15 AM by triciamanly : correct French grammar in title!

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 8:01 PM
Tricia, it's absolutely stunning! It will be perfect for all of my sim families, since they're so large. Your attention to detail is impeccable, and as always, the floor plan is fantastic! It's a beautiful home, thanks so much!!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 9:29 PM
Hi tsoureki! I'm glad you have a sim family it will suit!! I have another one in the making just tas big!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 3:37 AM
Lovely house!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 10:48 AM
Very nice looking house, Tricia and thanks for the hard work you pu in your Maxis furnished houses.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 1:24 PM
Absolutely charming and so totally French "maison de campagne" you've got the vibe to perfection
Inventor
#7 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 1:28 PM
Very nice
So beautiful house Interior is fantastic...functional and beautiful

If I am not here, you can find me on dART-allison731 :)
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#8 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 3:46 PM
I'm so grateful of your comments! That's what I appreciate about being here, is the wonderful encouragement!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 5:04 PM
This is very lovely and authentic. It reminds me so much of some of the fabulous properties in Sims World Adventures.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 5:14 PM
Great house!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#11 Old 8th Aug 2011 at 4:04 AM
VerDeTerre and Catherine, you're so kind to comment!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 8th Aug 2011 at 2:08 PM
Beautiful!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#13 Old 9th Aug 2011 at 3:43 AM
Im running out of things to say about your lots Anne! They're always fantastic, this ones no exception! xx
Instructor
THANKS POST
#14 Old 6th Sep 2011 at 5:26 PM
Lovely house ^^ And perfect for a big family ^^
It's a little expensive (most of my families in my game have around 80 000 Simoleons), but still nice (I'll find a way to make it a little more accessible ^^ ).
Thank you for this wonderful house ^^
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#15 Old 7th Sep 2011 at 5:16 AM
Many thanks for the comments! Don't we all love feedback!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 11th Apr 2012 at 4:06 PM
beautiful house and good title !
thank you
I am so sorry for the mistake but I am not english
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#17 Old 11th Apr 2012 at 4:56 PM
Damon, thanks so much for your comment! Are you French by chance? My friend Guardgian helped me with the name!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 3rd May 2012 at 11:13 AM
It's very nice.. I love it..
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#19 Old 5th May 2014 at 2:39 PM Last edited by gazania : 6th May 2014 at 1:44 AM.
Just the way I like these lots .... no huge list of CC (I recently saw a Sims2pack that was more than 50 MB in size -- passed over that one pretty quickly), not large or X-large, and plenty of room to expand and modify as my family there grows or finds it needs more space for whatever reason. It looks great in-game, and the routing is good. Higher-priced houses can be really challenging .... it's too easy to go over-the-top. This is opulent without being ostentatious. And what's more, I could imagine MYSELF living in such a place. (Well ...presuming I won a huge lottery jackpot.) It looks quite cozy, which is another challenge for higher-priced residential lots. Thank you!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#20 Old 6th May 2014 at 3:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gazania
Just the way I like these lots .... no huge list of CC (I recently saw a Sims2pack that was more than 50 MB in size -- passed over that one pretty quickly), not large or X-large, and plenty of room to expand and modify as my family there grows or finds it needs more space for whatever reason. It looks great in-game, and the routing is good. Higher-priced houses can be really challenging .... it's too easy to go over-the-top. This is opulent without being ostentatious. And what's more, I could imagine MYSELF living in such a place. (Well ...presuming I won a huge lottery jackpot.) It looks quite cozy, which is another challenge for higher-priced residential lots. Thank you!

gazania, thank you so much for your feedback. I'm truly glad you find the house playable. Although I love to make an artistic looking house, I realize the playability is most important.

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 30th Jul 2014 at 3:35 PM
lovely
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 2nd Mar 2016 at 4:25 AM
Thank You