Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rise Up 16 (two matching modern base-game no-CC houses)

by Mootilda Posted 11th Aug 2011 at 3:44 AM - Updated 8th Sep 2011 at 3:34 AM by Mootilda : Add search keywords

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Site Helper
Original Poster
#2 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 4:03 AM
Here are some additional pictures of the interior of the ground level lot. There are small changes to the floor plan to utilize the space no longer needed by the basement stairs.
Screenshots
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#3 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 5:18 AM
Very inviting doorway.
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 4:32 PM
I'm really, really liking this series, but this one is my favourite so far. I can't put my finger on exactly why, though, because all of them are great. Reasonably-sized rooms that are interesting but still furnishable are a definite win in my book!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 5:28 PM
I really like the thought given to family in this design (and others I have seen of the Rise Ups, of course) with regard to parents and children. For instance, the shared bathroom for the kiddies and the ease of having the nursery so close by (and close to the kitchen, as well) for the adults.
Not actually evil.
#6 Old 12th Aug 2011 at 7:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TofuSnorlax
I really like the thought given to family in this design (and others I have seen of the Rise Ups, of course) with regard to parents and children. For instance, the shared bathroom for the kiddies and the ease of having the nursery so close by (and close to the kitchen, as well) for the adults.

This! The shared kiddie bathroom could be used by two kidlets at once. Very good for school mornings. Playability is at least as important as aesthetics.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 2nd Mar 2016 at 4:30 AM
Thank You