Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Flora

by allison731 Posted 25th Aug 2011 at 1:39 PM - Updated 5th Mar 2018 at 5:17 PM by allison731

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Aug 2011 at 3:05 AM
I spent a long time looking at your awesome screenshots! They fill up my whole screen when I click on them. Anyway, I love how you used the reds, wallpaper, furniture, etc. And of course, that pool blows me away. I think I finally figured out that it isn't built into the deck, but it really looks like it is. allison!! Your house is fabulous!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 26th Aug 2011 at 5:35 PM
What a neat looking house. Thank you for sharing!

Also, that skunk on the bridge cracks me up.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 27th Aug 2011 at 1:43 AM
This is just plain gorgeous! I love It! Love It! thankyou, you are a real architect, it must've taken you ages to build! Thnx!
Inventor
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Aug 2011 at 3:09 PM
Triciamanly , Princess Demi
Thank you very much for yours awesome comments....these comments make me very happy
Inventor
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Aug 2011 at 3:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fanseelamb
What a neat looking house. Thank you for sharing!

Also, that skunk on the bridge cracks me up.

Thank you very much for your nice comment about Flora. I really appreciate it Regarding a skunk skunk is cool When skunk came in my lot in game then I said ...you must take pictures from him please skink don't move....don't go

If I am not here, you can find me on dART-allison731 :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 1st Oct 2011 at 2:48 AM
Flora is very cosy,warm house.Thank you very,very much,I think you put a part of your soul creating Flora.Great job!
Inventor
Original Poster
#8 Old 2nd Oct 2011 at 3:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Natalie617
Flora is very cosy,warm house.Thank you very,very much,I think you put a part of your soul creating Flora.Great job!

Thank you Natalie617 for one of the best comment what I have seen in my life Your words really touched me Enjoy and happy simming

If I am not here, you can find me on dART-allison731 :)