Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 13th Nov 2011 at 10:05 AM
My avatar is about the great Nintendo Console. I just love the old games, like NES, GameBoy, SEGA... and I am glad that now I can play them on PC ( emulated )
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#52 Old 13th Nov 2011 at 2:56 PM
My avatar is Balsa, the main character from the anime Seirei no Moribito (Guardian of the Sacred Spirit). I like female characters who kick butt--but only when they need to--and she is definitely in that category. This lady can wield a spear like no one else, and woe betide you if you threaten what is dear to her.
Scholar
#53 Old 13th Nov 2011 at 10:11 PM
Hm, I thought 5MOK3 would be here by now, anywho...

My avataris a koala bear. I chose it because because it's just like me! It's cute, small and seemingly harmless. Little do you know it has 10x the amount of your I.Q., can paralyze and kill you at any given moment, and has the ability to make the rest of your life a true living hell if you mess with them the wrong way. Oh, I mean, nothing! *puts burlap sack on your head for you to never see your family again*

Just call me Blake! :)
Hola, hablo español también - Hi, I speak Spanish too.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#54 Old 13th Nov 2011 at 11:49 PM
Mine is a 'Simmerized ' Sim Sample, done as a joke because I always found them slightly weird. I have been too lazy for the last five years or so to change it to anything else, but I've always had Sim Sample as an avatar (even on Llama day).
Field Researcher
#55 Old 14th Nov 2011 at 3:45 PM
Ha, so we were right or half right on your yearbook entry.

My avatar is a self sim who is making a weird face just like I do all the time and I'm not even trying.. I'm gifted like that.
Alchemist
#56 Old 14th Nov 2011 at 6:14 PM Last edited by SuicidiaParasidia : 17th Nov 2011 at 7:35 PM.
EDIT: changed icon, changing description.

my new icon is of my 2 favorite unicorns, fireball and his son vortex. i liked the clash of colors between the two since they also have pretty opposite personalities, as well.

"The more you know, the sadder you get."~ Stephen Colbert
"I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance." ~ Jon Stewart
Versigtig, ek's nog steeds fokken giftig
Banned
#57 Old 22nd Dec 2012 at 4:21 AM
I'm resurrecting this thread because I like to change my avatar sometimes, who knows I might change it today. I chose my current one because I'm a MTF transgender attracted to women, and Mrs. Doubtfire was a straight man in drag, she wasn't transgender but she was just in drag, the closest famous identity I could think of who's like that.
Forum Resident
#58 Old 22nd Dec 2012 at 5:05 AM
I chose mine because I want to take over the world.

OH WAIT, SH**, DID I ACTUALLY SAY THAT?!? I SAID NOTHING. NOTHING.

(Honestly, though, I picked it because it made me laugh. If an avatar doesn't make me laugh, it doesn't go in my avatar spot. Not to mention it represents my vivid imagination and how I'm easily entertained by the simplest of things - like taking over the world with a rock. I did pick this avatar well before I started writing my Overlord Legacy...the legacy was a coincidence after the fact.)

The Overlord Legacy - Taking over the world one generation at a time.
The Addison House - The reality show where eight contestants are crammed in one haunted house to survive.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#59 Old 22nd Dec 2012 at 10:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sims99Fanatic
I'm resurrecting this thread because I like to change my avatar sometimes, who knows I might change it today. I chose my current one because I'm a MTF transgender attracted to women, and Mrs. Doubtfire was a straight man in drag, she wasn't transgender but she was just in drag, the closest famous identity I could think of who's like that.

Yeah, I keep looking at that and thinking you're Inge. She doesn't use one of her old lady avatars here but still the association is so strong I can't shake it.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Alchemist
#60 Old 22nd Dec 2012 at 12:48 PM
OMG, I GET TO PRAISE THIS PERFECT HUMAN BEING WHO IS MY AVATAR, OK, BEST DAY EVAH

*coughs* So, my dearies, my avatar picshur is Karina Lombard, and I chose it because she is, well, a perfect human being in so many ways, let me count them.

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Mad Poster
#61 Old 22nd Dec 2012 at 3:12 PM
Well... Read the text

I've got one I like much better on other sites, which is a black bird that looks enough like a raven, on a blue background (my other screen name is "theraven", which I use on all sites that does not have a "The Raven" already).
Helptato
#62 Old 22nd Dec 2012 at 3:15 PM
Mine's basically my username- a sparkly cookie.

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
Scholar
#63 Old 23rd Dec 2012 at 2:55 AM
I'm liking my most recent avatar. It's a bit somber, but it's mostly really god damn beautiful.

"You're born naked, and everything else is drag."
dA
Last.fm
tumblr
#64 Old 23rd Dec 2012 at 4:41 AM
Usually I pick dark/gothic/creepy/bloody/favorite badass character game avatar to wherever forum I'm on to match my username, my likeness to the dark/gothic/hardcore gaming world. Because this is Sims forum, to feel fit on it rather than to be looked quite 'disturbing', I picked one of my favorite Sim, Evrard Rochenoire.

He actually based on type of guy I personally found to be attractive in real life: nerdy, wearing thick-framed reading glasses, humorous and computer whiz at the same time. You can see his weird 'pouting' mouth pose on avatar.. I don't know why he looked like that when he was analyzing secret door in wine processor house basement in Champ Les Sims, France.. it is a rare sight. I picked weird expressions only to become avatar since I adore more advanced facial expressions feature in Sims 3 that inadvertently visible on each Sim doing particular activity, mood, trait, or even seeing dirty room spot in house. They are hilarious!

I made him in CAS without using any custom sliders. He's French, YA, as one of my characters to match in WA world feature, Champs Les Sims. I started played him as a broke grad student just came out from campus (continued him from Sims 2 story since Sims 3 has no University feature yet) wearing that stupid black and white strip polo shirt as you can see on my meme pictures posted on Sims 3 discussion forum elsewhere, renting the cheapest wooden house (cabin?) available you can find in Twinbrook near swamp, writing novel non-stop to keep his income up. He seemed has no life, lol. Until he frustrated, then seeking adventures to complete his journalist tasks, Champs Les Sims. He felt cultures there really fit to him, then has changed his life... forever. Now he's working as an undercover agent, moved to bigger house, dressing more elegant, still writing as fulfilling his passion, and has a girlfriend.

I moved my downloads to Simblr thebleedingwoodland
My newer quality downloads on my blog The Bleeding Woodland
Mad Poster
#65 Old 23rd Dec 2012 at 3:24 PM
My latest avatar is a cropped photo of sheep from a visit to a local farm. Why sheep? Well, they're bouncy and they say "bah". Do I bounce and say "bah"? Not really (well, sometimes), but I love to watch sheep. They make me happy as does the bucolic scene. I relate more to being in the country than in the city and love images from farms as well as woods.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Scholar
#66 Old 23rd Dec 2012 at 4:29 PM
Mine? Very simple really - she's my Sim-Self... and even more incredibly, she's completely vanilla, no CC at all!

If I were to use CC, her eyes would change colour (they're brown in the pic, but that was the closest Maxis had to my real colour!)

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.
Instructor
#67 Old 23rd Dec 2012 at 5:14 PM
I could have gone the easy route and chosen something from the movie Ladyhawke, but I didn't.

So, it's a cat, because I like cats. Not a picture of one of mine - because they can't sit still for five seconds - but a cutie bug nonetheless!
Alchemist
#68 Old 23rd Dec 2012 at 5:17 PM
Well, I've picked Johnny Bravo just because he's stupidly awesome (stupid sometimes)

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#69 Old 24th Dec 2012 at 6:04 PM
I nominate Johnny Bravo for president.

Come on man, he'd be a great diplomat.

"You're born naked, and everything else is drag."
dA
Last.fm
tumblr
Field Researcher
#70 Old 24th Dec 2012 at 6:42 PM
There are two zombie monkeys in the photo. One just happens to appear human...
Alchemist
#71 Old 24th Dec 2012 at 6:49 PM
paksetti I sure would be, but Duke Nukem is nominated too, it'll be a hard competition. Hih hah hyu!

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#72 Old 25th Dec 2012 at 4:57 AM
My icon is my slightly-better-dressed male likeness, and while I'm not actually male, I certainly wouldn't mind.
It's also my Tumblr icon for both my blogs, so, you know, easy choice.
Mad Poster
#73 Old 25th Dec 2012 at 6:46 AM

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Theorist
#74 Old 25th Dec 2012 at 9:04 AM
Mine is a random pic I saw in 9GAG - which kinda remind me of the Sunflower in PvZ.

And since TS3:Supernatural features PvZ, I thought I'd just use it for the lulz. I even added the Sunflower Song lyric as my sig to make things clearer
Mad Poster
#75 Old 25th Dec 2012 at 2:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IceDani
My avatar is about the great Nintendo Console. I just love the old games, like NES, GameBoy, SEGA... and I am glad that now I can play them on PC ( emulated )

how and directions, please.

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Page 3 of 8