Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UPDATED--- FFDW-skintone (Non-Default+Default)

by -Mallow- Posted 11th Sep 2011 at 11:19 AM - Updated 7th Oct 2011 at 8:07 AM by -Mallow- : file update

139 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 48 Feedback Posts, 90 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 6
Test Subject
#2 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 11:28 AM
Thanks for uploading these
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 2:11 PM
Beautiful skin! I love to use skin tones that include the whole family, thank you for sharing them.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 3:49 PM
these pale skins really caught my eye... I'll check them out.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 5:44 PM
These look great, I think I'll try 'em out in a minute.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 5:48 PM
YAY! I WAS WAITING FOR SOMETHING AS PORCELAIN AS THIS! I love it, THANKS!!!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 6:43 PM
Wonderful. Thank you. Any change for a default set?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 6:44 PM
Awesome job! Sucks a pretty skin, thank you so much for these! :D
Field Researcher
#9 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 7:05 PM
Two of the tones (pale yellow and pink I believe) show as completely black (ala grim reaper) in my CAS. Same happens to the version posted on your blog. The other two ramps seem to work fine, but not those two.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 7:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by moryrie
Two of the tones (pale yellow and pink I believe) show as completely black (ala grim reaper) in my CAS. Same happens to the version posted on your blog. The other two ramps seem to work fine, but not those two.

Is that so? My apologies, I better test this tomorrow. It could be that something went wrong after I had hassle with so many texture files too many times. I will update the package the first thing in the morning.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 9:22 PM
Great skins, love the details. Thanks much!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 9:24 PM
these skins are quite lovely. I love the brown ramp the best, at its darkest its such a lovely chocolate shade
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 10:34 PM
I would like the models, they are nice looking
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 11th Sep 2011 at 11:17 PM
SUPER great! they look amazing!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 12:30 AM
I love these! I had been using ephemera's v2 skins for my super-pale simmies, but I adore the look and texture of these. Lovely!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 3:06 AM
Downloaded your update and I'm still having the same problem with the pink and yellow tones. I have no idea what is causing this. I tried removing every other mod, clearing caches, setting graphics on max, and still, what I assume are 'pink' and 'yellow' appear as pitch black.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 4:59 AM
Wow, amazing! <3
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 5:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by varpunen
Wonderful. Thank you. Any change for a default set?

I could make a default set but then of course it would have EA's own ramps which means it will not be this bright white

Quote: Originally posted by shareallicu3
I would like the models, they are nice looking

If you wish to have the female model you can download her from here:
http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/blog_6ff92c9e0100tis1.html (it is Danzxncrd's Vesna but with different hair, contacts and skin-tone of course)

Quote: Originally posted by moryrie
Downloaded your update and I'm still having the same problem with the pink and yellow tones. I have no idea what is causing this. I tried removing every other mod, clearing caches, setting graphics on max, and still, what I assume are 'pink' and 'yellow' appear as pitch black.

I see, I tried the file yesterday and it worked fine for me with all ramps and so does the updated version. So I am not quite sure now what could be wrong that it is not working for you.

Dos anyone else have problem like that with some of the ramps turning your sim black?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 12:01 PM
Wow these are gorgeous, reminds me of my BJD. I might finally be able to make a sim of one of my BJD's. Really beautiful texture. I wish they were default too, they are that pretty . Thank you for sharing them.

I had M. Calero apple skin as default and he had a separate file for the ramp i think, it was called lighter skintone ramp. You had to put both files in your mods folder. Anyway when i took them out, a couple of my sims had turned black, when i decided to use another default skin. Hope this helps.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 12:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pickletoe
Wow these are gorgeous, reminds me of my BJD. I might finally be able to make a sim of one of my BJD's. Really beautiful texture. I wish they were default too, they are that pretty . Thank you for sharing them.

I had M. Calero apple skin as default and he had a separate file for the ramp i think, it was called lighter skintone ramp. You had to put both files in your mods folder. Anyway when i took them out, a couple of my sims had turned black, when i decided to use another default skin. Hope this helps.

Oh I see, well thank you for sharing this information.
And yes BJD style with this skin was something I went for but of course sim people are more realistic so I tried to add bit more realism to this.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 1:15 PM
You are welcome. Yes they are realistic. So very pretty. Thanks again.
Field Researcher
#22 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 3:16 PM
Gorgeous skins. I mean breathtaking. Just curious but are they compatible with the Late Night muscle sliders? If so I will be giving them a real workout! LOL

"Addicted to gum? Try delicious cigarettes. Cigarettes. Control your gum craving."
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 3:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by asiashamecca
Gorgeous skins. I mean breathtaking. Just curious but are they compatible with the Late Night muscle sliders? If so I will be giving them a real workout! LOL

Yes they should be dear, I have made them with Cmar's latest version of Skininator and I also made sure to align the bellybutton, clavicles of this skin texture on the same area where they are on the muscle slider's normal map so it would not look odd when the slider is on maximum. So go ahead with your sim's work out plan
Alchemist
#24 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 5:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by -Mallow-
I could make a default set but then of course it would have EA's own ramps which means it will not be this bright white

Oh, these are so beautiful that I wouldn't mind it a bit. If it's not too much trouble, of course.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 6:17 PM
I would've preferred the nostrils to be a little dark and pronounced, a gorgeous skintone nonetheless!! ^^

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love.
But the greatest of these is love.
Page 1 of 6