Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Movie Night #2 - posted on 10th Aug 2017 at 2:58 PM
Replies: 1118 (Who?), Viewed: 312160 times.
Page 45 of 45
Lab Assistant
#1101 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 9:01 AM Last edited by Manna2710 : 24th Apr 2017 at 10:28 AM.
Still on this challenge, now playing the 6th gen. I combined it with some other challenges to keep it fun. So far i used:
- runaway teen challenge with heir gen 4 (female)
- inpregnate the town challenge with heir gen 5 (male). He was up to 14 children when i moved away heir nummer six.
- escape to nowhere challenge with heir 6 (female). She is just a kid but her stepmom took her away with her toddler half brother and teen stepbrother. Dad was cheating and abusive so the stefmom ran away to Twinbrook. She had to leave one of her toddler twin babies behind. The are living at the junkyard and having a hard time. I got the 'taxi charge money' MOD installed so money is going fast

I just love to combine challenges so i don't have to abandon a save. Just move to an other town (Nraas) and use the heir in an other challenge. I will post pictures soon.

Happy-Go-Lucky
Test Subject
#1102 Old 18th May 2017 at 7:09 PM
Pretty new to challenges and this one seemed fun so decided to give it a go!
Meet my founder, Kristal

Kristal is an albino with white hair and red eyes. She's an animal lover, frugal, inappropriate, workaholic and of course dislikes children.

She met Stiles Mcgraw first day she moved to this new city and they became married the next day.

He kinda looks like he might be regretting the decision

This is their first son Dylan.

He's just become a teenager and has his mother's hair but sadly his father's grey eyes. So far he's excitable, a heavy sleeper, loves the cold and a perfectionist. He loves his siblings dearly and helped his parents in anyway he could during his childhood by either cleaning the house, feeding his siblings or playing with them.

Speaking of siblings these are the twins that came after Dylan, Liam and Ruby!

Liam (the older of the two) has his mother's red eyes but mutated black hair. Ruby as you can see will become my heir (talk about lucky haha) as she got both the white hair and red eyes!
So far they've just become children and Liam is so far artistic, grumpy and a kleptomaniac making him the loner of the family. He sometimes ends up in fights with either his siblings or parents and prefers to stick to painting whenever he can (but he does kinda look up to his big brother seeing as he's imitating his hairstyle)
Ruby on the other hand is quite different. She's clumsy, easily impressed and friendly, making her the clutz with a heart of gold <3

Can't wait for Ruby to grow up to see if I'll have the same kind of luck getting the next heir :D
Lab Assistant
#1103 Old 25th May 2017 at 4:29 AM
I already have my first heir(first born was my heir) and it's their son ;D I still need to continue playing that family, their son is still a kid.
Lab Assistant
#1104 Old 14th Jun 2017 at 6:28 PM
So I decided to go the hard route and match 3 traits. She has purple hair, green skin, and yellow eyes. Six kids in and no luck yet. When she had green-skinned triplets I crossed my fingers but no luck! I have the feeling I'm in for the long haul.
Lab Assistant
#1105 Old 16th Jun 2017 at 2:36 AM
Wanted to start this challenge for a while to have something more casual besides my legacy.
My founder has purple skin, white eyes, and turquoise hair. If a kid also happens to be a fairy and have her pointy ears that'd be awesome, but I'm not going to try to match 5 traits, I do want to have an heir eventually

There's also a lilac striped dog with stars on her face and a cat with a blue butterfly on her head. I will breed them when there's nothing else to do.
Close-up of the parents; the founder and Mysterious Mr. Gnome with normal genetics but not so normal personality:

These were the first children. The boy has the skin tone and eyes, the girl has skin tone and hair, so neither is an eligible heir. But I do think they're quite pretty!
Also the boy is friendly and evil, don't ask me how that makes sense.

Child #3 was born recently but unfortunately with normal skin.
Lab Assistant
#1106 Old 16th Jun 2017 at 6:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocriel
Also the boy is friendly and evil, don't ask me how that makes sense.

Maybe he's affably evil.
Lab Assistant
#1107 Old 25th Jun 2017 at 9:28 PM
8 kids and no heir yet...I'm really regretting trying for 3 traits. May start over and just do 2.
Lab Assistant
DELETED POST
2nd Jul 2017 at 7:35 PM Last edited by Frogsnack : 2nd Jul 2017 at 9:27 PM.
This message has been deleted by Frogsnack. Reason: b4k4jin1ch1d3
Test Subject
#1108 Old 7th Jul 2017 at 1:34 AM
I might actually do this! I was doing a Ugly Redux challenge...but the thread is pretty inactive. Expect some pics soon!
Test Subject
#1109 Old 8th Jul 2017 at 10:57 PM Last edited by MoonBlueDJ : 8th Jul 2017 at 10:58 PM. Reason: Pics not working

This is Elora Moreau. I only created her today. I maaaay play her today, but probably not until Monday.
Test Subject
#1110 Old 11th Jul 2017 at 7:35 PM
Default Correcton! Her name is Arabella, not Elora, lol!

This is a headshot of the beauty

This is her and Christopher Steel. They got along quickly and she's pregnant with his baby She wants a girl.

Now this is her fishing. I forgot to mention this but her traits (other than Dislikes Children) are Angler, Exciteable, Computer Whiz and Charismatic.

That's all for now!
Test Subject
#1111 Old 12th Jul 2017 at 8:26 PM
Default Bad News
I was trying to play the game today but I keep getting a message saying that the launcher didn't start correctly, and I have no idea why or how to fix it. Looks like this is on pause until this gets fixed
Test Subject
#1112 Old 23rd Jul 2017 at 11:19 PM
Update: I'm on gen two I think, I count the founder and his wife gen 0. Anyway I have two possibilities of heirs since I had identical heir triplets,so instead of choosing only one I'm having a race. Both of them shall be half heirs and they will get full heir status when one of them gives me an heir. Names are Nick and Mia. I am also doing the A-Z challenge thrown in this. Recently Mia gave birth to triplets. No heirs. All with their fathers dark hair. Mia also has a daughter,Opal, but she too isn't of heir status. Nick's wife gave birth to quads. No heirs. Only one has the hair but he gained his mother's oddly green colored eyes. She also pasted along her genieness to some of them. So out of all those kids only one had the hair,which is Nick's. Mia has had no luck. Each of the half heirs have four kids. I'm only going to let the one that has heir status stay in the house the others will go live with their cousin, Sunny. Or with Mia's husband's family. Or with Nick's wife's family. Or with Sunny's mom(would that be their aunts house then). Just haven't figured out where yet.
Test Subject
#1113 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 8:29 PM
So, I started a family for this + Generations challenge. Meet the Avalon family:

Then their save game kind of...maybe got corrupted, so I have a new family:

(I have a more traits mod, which means the characters have more traits than I wrote here. Merris does have Disciplined, don't worry.)

Swanhilde fulfills the passive "wife" role and works from home as an artist. I have no idea what Merris will do yet. They're almost engaged and have two babies, both of whom look like perfect heirs (I took them into CAS and snuck a peek at their age-ups)
Test Subject
#1114 Old 27th Jul 2017 at 3:14 AM
Update: Mia and Suraya(Nick's wife) are pregnant again. One of them will hopefully have the heir. Babies P-V are currently living with Tristan's father (Mia's husband's father,babies P-R grandfather) That's basically all for now... Sorry if this is sorta confusing. I of course can explain better if needed.
Test Subject
#1115 Old 5th Aug 2017 at 6:53 AM
Update: Mia and Suraya had their babies at the same time today. They both had triplet boys that weren't the heir. The dark hair gene is wayyyyyyyy too strong Not a single one had the hair,so I moved them out into the town. Suraya got pregnant again and this time had quads. None of them had the hair,one came out blonde for some reason? Mia is currently pregnant with hopefully quads as well. Nick divorced Suraya and she plans to move out soon.I plan to make Nick's new lady soon. I want him to get a blonde! Mia and Tristan were on the rocks but they worked it out and continue to do so.
Test Subject
#1116 Old 6th Aug 2017 at 5:09 AM
Update: Mia gave birth to quads like I thought she would,I age up the babies immediately. By this point I don't expect to get an heir but still hopeful. As I began to age up the babies the first two are blonde girls and the last girl has dark hair. I began to think that I won't get an heir. I age up the only boy out of the group,Jason,and to my surprise he's the heir. I could've cried I was so happy. I also had Nick and his new lady try for a baby. Her name is Zelda. She has blonde whiteish hair with brown eyes. She had twins. A girl and a boy both with her hair color. Jason will carry on the line when he comes of age. Nick and Zelda recently got married. He took her last name of Nash. Suraya recently got married to Tyler Nash, Zelda's brother. The Nash family are werewolves except for Nick who is a witch. Zelda also adopted a kitten. Even though it's going to be a full house I plan to keep them in the same household. The quads are now children. Mia also aged into an adult. Tristan is a vampire again.
Test Subject
#1117 Old 15th Aug 2017 at 2:16 AM
Jason is now a teen and in an effort to "knock out this heir business" as he thinks he has three girlfriends. Names are Cassie,Cameron,and Suzette. He has 12 children so far but some are plantsims,he only has like 8 from his girlfriends. Recently Jason,the girls,and his two sisters went to prom. Cameron and Jason became romantic interest,he's only best friends with Cassie and Suzette. I have 4-5 children to age up,so I might already have an heir and not know it. Nick,his wife,their twins,and their cat moved out. I need to move out the plantsim babies and the nonheirs to make more room. There's like 18 people in the household and there'll be more on the way.I plan to,in the future, get Jason and Cameron together.
Test Subject
#1118 Old Yesterday at 1:13 AM
Update: None of the kids that I aged up was the heir. So I had Jason get all three of his ladies pregnant. They gave birth to one baby each,no heirs. All of them are currently pregnant. I plan to bring in another lady into the mix soon,if I don't get an heir from their pregnancy. I'm trying to couple off Irya and Gabbie, Jason's sisters. Irya has a guy in mind but he's being difficult. Gabbie isn't too interested in getting someone. She wants to make an imaginary friend potion and be a doctor when she grows up. Irya might become a scientist,she's still figuring it out. Once I get an heir I'm going to move towns since the current one is filling up with family. I plan to take a few family members with Jason,Cameron,Tristan,Irya,Gabbie,some other family members and of course the heir. I'll move out anyone that I don't want to play with. Just want to take them with me. Mia got a promotion in the police career. I moved all the children that aren't heirs out into the town. Jason now has like 17 kids with still no heir
Test Subject
#1119 Old Today at 8:17 AM
wow 17 kids and no heir i got lucky on my first try man i hope you get one soon
Page 45 of 45