Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
1 people viewing

uyennguyen

There are also 0 guests viewing too.

Replies: 1003 (Who?), Viewed: 226596 times.
Page 41 of 41
Test Subject
#1001 Old 17th May 2015 at 10:43 PM
I Just Started the 5th Generation . I'm Trying to get her pregnant , I want to finish this challenge because I Want to start the 100 baby challenge and I don't want to have to much on my hands with this challenge and 100 Baby . I want to be done with this challenge but Friday. I really hope I can finish it !
Test Subject
#1002 Old 25th May 2015 at 2:52 PM
Wow, it's been a while. For those of you who want to catch up, my last post was on page 39, and if you haven't started my PGC challenge and want to (I'm on generation 3), my first post is page 33! As a small recap, we left off where our heir, Kian, aged into a child. Hopefully you'll remember my family as I post more
In case you forgot, it took me 16 kids to get a generation 3 heir....and all of the other kids that are adults and have grown up aren't having children. Wrenne (generation 2 heir and mother to generation 3) really wants to be a grandmother, guys^^ please start using your reproductive systems
Welp, finally, Jay (brother to heir Kian) is finally a teenager! He got the charismatic trait, while his others are grumpy, absent minded, and loves the outdoors. HE'S SO CUTE PLEASE HELP

Unfortunately, we were also robbed the same day...I mistook the music for our late dog, Kia, coming out of her grave, but of course it was a burglar who ended up getting away because the police are slow. I neglected to take pictures, but you get the idea.

D'aww, brotherly love!~ Kian must be freezing haha (the red-haired gen 3 heir). Kian really looks up to Jay and thinks he's a really cool guy. He aspires to be just like him when he gets older. They're really close which Wrenne loves because she didn't have the chance to ever be close to her other children and none of them were too close either. Family is important to them.
Speaking of Wrenne, this one guy started flirting with her randomly..I think she liked it..?

Anyway, even though Jay is not our heir, he's still pretty handsome and is seeking to find a girlfriend. He met a girl named Starla at the park and started talking to her; they're getting along great as friends so far.

Of course, they ended up going back home to Jay's place, where little (well, not so much anymore) Jay had his first kiss! Starla is his new girlfriend and once they age up I can't wait for them to get married and produce beautiful little Jay's and Starla's...too soon?

I'll end this post on a happy note I suppose, and if you're reading this, please let me know what you think! :D
Test Subject
#1003 Old 26th May 2015 at 12:40 PM
So I never got far in my first attempt, since I got distracted by Sims 4... But I felt motivated to play Sims 3 again, and decided to try this again...

Here's my founder, Mist Fantasy (I'm continuing my theme of horrible, completely random names from my first attempt)

At the point I'm up to she's had 5 kids, including an heir (This attempt is working a lot faster that the original)

Here's her wife, Olga...

And her children:

Glow

Moon

Sun

Leaf (Horrible image + heir)

Flower

Two sets of twins a day apart...
Field Researcher
#1004 Old 26th May 2015 at 11:35 PM Last edited by Simlover7114 : Yesterday at 9:49 PM.
Alright, it has been SO long since I've done this challenge. My older save, the one I was nearly done with, started to become very, very, glitchy. So now come a new founder, new genetics, and a NEW FAMILY!!! *claps* yay!!!!
Alright past my explanation.... Time to meet my founder, Ariana Blue. I have no idea how to describe her hair, its a light blue with some pink, that's about all I can think of. But her eyes, her eyes are a pretty little pink eyes. But the thing that her family was most ashamed of, was her odd skin. It looked as though her mother had an affair with an alien from an unseen planet. Her skin is a dull purple. Her mother and father cast her aside, leaving her ashamed and embarrassed since the day she was born. Her 5 siblings, 4 girls and 1 boy, all ignored her. The only thing she ever befriended was an old stray dog. It was merely a pup but it looked injured. She later saw other's and realized it was partly wolf... She raised it as her own and once she was finally able, she set sail with it. She wanted to escape from everyone to do her harm, and to help those like her. She wanted more to be like her though, as she felt it needed to be more accepted. She really did hate children though, she also was hardly trusting in other people, which caused her to have large commitment issues. Ariana and her dog, Bone, were soon very upset when they found themselves in a storm, in the middle of nowhere. Ariana and Bone were stranded on an island in the middle of nowhere, in the middle of the ocean. How was she ever going to pass on her genes now?
Before she left her hometown, she went over to several tattoo artists and eventually found one that was willing to get done what she wanted. She wanted angel wings, to represent how she was perfect in herself, and a sword, to represent her bravery and strength. (I dunno, I was bored and found it, so I put a story behind it! lol) She always went out with her hair covered, and nothing ever changed, not even once she left.

Update 2: (since nobody posted after me I'll just update on this post) Ariana finally earned enough money from her painting to pay for a cheap, short trip to Shang Simla. (is that right? I think it is) Once there she was on an immediate hunt for any guy who was willing to come with her. She took him to her base camp, and away from his wife and 2 kids, and seduced him, leaving her pregnant. She also made sure to make him break up with his wife, wouldn't want a cheater as a baby daddy... Once she was pregnant she tossed him aside and sent him on his way, determined to bring home a different mate in case this one didn't bring out the offspring she wanted. She made sure to take this father with her though, just in case the children were perfect. If they were he could stay and the extra man would be the heir's new mate if it was a girl. If not he'd be cast out to the sharks outside... Along with the extra man, just for safety.
Screenshots

"900 years of time and space, and I have never met someone who wasn't important."
Page 41 of 41

Section jump