Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
1 people viewing

chlostone

There are also 0 guests viewing too.

Site-wide announcements:

Inside every sane person there's a madman struggling to get out.
Replies: 988 (Who?), Viewed: 220521 times.
Page 40 of 40
Test Subject
#976 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 9:17 AM Last edited by FiendFire : 6th Apr 2015 at 3:58 PM. Reason: EDIT; Grammar Mistakes
I've started this already, and I'll post pictures soon.

My founder, Marina Aponté, has lilac hair with white tips and piercing green eyes. Her first son, Aron, had the bright green eyes, yet got the black hair of his father. Her second son, Ben, got the hair (I got so hopeful!) but got the brown eyes of his father.
Marina's pregnant again, and I have turned the fractional chance of quads to 1 (so I could get quads!)
Funnily enough, she had fertility treatment, yet she has only had single kids.
Test Subject
#977 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 4:33 PM
Marina:

Her first son, Aron, as a toddler:

Her second son, Ben:

She had twins in the pregnancy; turns out if you change the quad setting during a pregnancy it won't work.
She had Catarina, who had the same as Ben, and Derek, who somehow how platinum blonde hair and his father's brown eyes.
Note; The father is Richie Something from Barnacle Bay. He had dark brown hair and brown eyes.

Marina's preggers again, and I hope its quads. I also hope we'll get an heir soon, even though Marina's still in early Young Adulthood!
Test Subject
#978 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 5:41 PM
Well, Marina had twins again. A girl named Emerald and a boy called Freddy. I have a full household now!
Aron is nearly a teen ~ Ben, Catarina and Derek are now children ~ 0 Toddlers ~ Emerald & Freddy are babies.

*Am I the only one here? ;-;*
Test Subject
#979 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 6:08 PM
I'm just going to be continuing on here; if anyone else comes on, I'll be very happy

I aged Em & Freddy up and guess what?
Em has nothing, but Freddy is the perfect heir!
They're both so cute:

Catarina and Derek also both aged well, and despite their non-heir-ness, both look like their mother (and father)

Catarina may be grow to be a diva...did I also say she's beautiful?

Ben is still adorable, and I do wonder what he'll do with his pink-white hair.

And finally, Aron (still not a teen, but by the next post he will be ) looks like he'll be a player when he's older. I love the hair and eye combo.

Here's a picture of their father (I changed his hair and got rid of his shades and fixed his eyebrows, but apart from that you can find this sim in Barnacle Bay with no trouble.)

I've kicked out everyone apart from Marina & Freddy, because;
1. Full households are REALLY hard to look after!
2. I like raising heirs away from non-heirs.
ANYWAY, They have their father to raise them!
Field Researcher
#980 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 6:37 PM
FiendFire, love your pictures, especially little Catarina and Aron. But if someone has not replied since you and you have something to add, use edit. Double Posting is against site rules.
Test Subject
#981 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 6:41 PM
MistressTiffany, Thank you
I wasn't seeking for replies, I just wanted to post everything I'd done since I started. I also used multiple posts, so it wasn't one long one. I'm new to this site, and I didn't know double posting was against the rules. Thanks for future reference.
Test Subject
#982 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 7:28 PM
I love your updates, FiendFire...
I am waiting for more...
muahahahaha
Test Subject
#983 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 8:47 PM
Ican'teven,
I will be updating soon. I'm a little sad the heir is a boy, as girls are easier, but at least I HAVE an heir! And it only took me six kids!
Test Subject
#984 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 8:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiendFire
Ican'teven,
I will be updating soon. I'm a little sad the heir is a boy, as girls are easier, but at least I HAVE an heir! And it only took me six kids!

Yeah, girls are a lot easier!
Six kids is actually quite good, considering sometimes it takes like 19.
Sorry for being super creepy last time xD
Test Subject
#985 Old 15th Apr 2015 at 9:17 PM
Default Jobs???
Are my Sims allowed to get jobs? heir, non-heir children, spouse.
Test Subject
#986 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 12:04 PM
I Deffo Like This Challange
Here are My simz
That is a Picture of our old Family, It was extended by 3.
My heir, Rue, is The 2nd picture and Aleisha, one of our triplets, is the 3rd picture
Screenshots
Test Subject
#987 Old Yesterday at 10:07 PM
One question: Do you have to earn money for a house, or could you go crazy with motherlode, build ya house, and then set the simeoleons to like, 1000?
Lab Assistant
#988 Old Today at 3:25 PM
My founder is Becca Lilianna, she has teal hair with white highlights, and black eyes.

here she is meeting her to be husband, but not before breaking him up with his current wife

Then this is where it gets interesting... when ever she would call him he would always say he's at work. Everytime without fail, so I decided to take matters into my own hands and visit his house where I then met his wife. We became friends, and before I left I wanted to hone my street art skills and made a quick wall mural. Then the police came, and it was my first interaction with them since I started. (It wasn't a big deal, just fined) The next day I went to see him again, and saw he was going to work, and I followed him to
dun
dun
DUNN

The summer festival. He was a vendor there and I waited until 9pm when he would get off work. I then promptly started a conversation and it quickly turned into flirting and soon I asked him to leave his wife. Since he's infatuated with Becca's blue hair and deep black eyes, he said yes. He moved in and a day or two later Becca proposed in front of the leaking sink. The romance is alive people, I don't care what others say.

The first child has been birthed from the loins of a child hating mother, it's name is Bette Lilianna, She has yet to age up, so until then, I wait. Updates to come as they happen.
Screenshots

My life needs editing
Test Subject
#989 Old Today at 6:06 PM
Ican'teven,
Haha, don't worry. I was pretty lucky! I hope little Freddy grows up to be a flirt
It'll make it A LOT easier!
Page 40 of 40

Section jump