Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 803 (Who?), Viewed: 181408 times.
Page 33 of 33
Lab Assistant
#801 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 6:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaNdEmIc
Boy names starting with C Here and Here

and just in case

Girl names starting with C Here and Here
Thank you, I picked 10 Favourite for each gender, Crab apple will have to wait

Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'
Lab Assistant
#802 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 2:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by toxi
I'm doing a half-assed attempt at this. Half-assed because I rotate households between babies. Get pregnant, rotate household, switch back to see what haircolor/eyecolor the toddler got, get pregnant and rotate again if it's not the right combination. Oh, and the family also has a horse and cats, so it's pandemonium. So far 5 kids and only one got at least the eye color right, the other four aren't even close. No multiples yet although I have the fertility award. I feel sorry for the mum who will never be able to work a day in her life.

Question: what do you do with all the spares when they leave home? The town will be overrun with their offspring, so I'm considering killing them off, but it feels kind of mean.

founder

baby daddy

their firstborn - gorgeous but unfit for modern life, obviously (excellent photoshop skills on the house).

How he spent his childhood.

Whenever I leave them alone for a day or two, I always find them fishing somewhere, the whole family. Very cute!

I have so far:
Aeneas - blond, grey eyes
Aliide (girl) - blond, grey eyes
Armas (boy) - dark hair, orange eyes
Arild (boy) - blond, grey eyes
Aria (girl) - dark hair, dark skin, grey eyes

If this has not been answered yet I would love to help, To get more then 1 baby you can use 2 ways, With the reward, and without. at least in my game. So to get more then 1 the first step is to have space for at least 2. Then buy a radio put it somewhere she is always in or in more the one place, (I put mine in the hallway, Kitchen, Outside) 3. Turn it on and change to kids music 4. When the baby comes you should get 2+. Hope I helped if you need :D

Lab Assistant
#803 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by XoxBElieveXox
If this has not been answered yet I would love to help, To get more then 1 baby you can use 2 ways, With the reward, and without. at least in my game. So to get more then 1 the first step is to have space for at least 2. Then buy a radio put it somewhere she is always in or in more the one place, (I put mine in the hallway, Kitchen, Outside) 3. Turn it on and change to kids music 4. When the baby comes you should get 2+. Hope I helped if you need :D

Thank you, but that wasn't what I asked about, and my question has been answered. I asked what I would do about all the spares when they turn adult and start having babies of their own. If 5 spares have 2-3 kids of their own, then I have 10-15 cousins to my heir who he/she can't marry, who will just clog up the school entrance, steal potential mates when they turn teen/YA and basically just be in the way. 2 or 3 generations down the line, the town would be full of relatives. But I'm just going to mod the game so all the spares don't get to have babies. So it's cool.
Lab Assistant
#804 Old 17th Sep 2014 at 9:44 PM Last edited by XoxBElieveXox : Yesterday at 1:36 AM.
I know it was answered, I just thought you wanted more then 1... Anyways who want's an update on the C names?? I know I do,
So after Calvin there came twin boys, First up is Cody: Perfect hair, Eyes (HEIR!1) Baby 14, and a human (There's a reason i'm saying this) then is the youngest of all 15 kids, Caleb: Blond hair, Perfect eyes, Baby 15 and a vampire, Daddy is stiles from sunset valley, And so I tried to kill Caelie, Carl and Cali 2/3 killed, Pic from L to R. back: Beyonce holding the new heir Cody, Carl, Stylies holding Caleb. Couch: Carolien (Twin), Calvin, Carlos (Twin) those are the ones in the household.

Overview of Gen. 2:

Beyonce Madness - Heiress of Gen.2
Matthew Madness - First husband, dad to oldest 3
Connor Madness - Second husband, Dad to all but first 3 and last 2
Stiles Madness - Final husband, Dad to heir Cody, and twin Caleb
Cindy Madness - Started this all (Matthew madness daughter) - Perfect Hair
Connor Madness - Triplet to Cindy (Matthew madness son) - Perfect Nothing
Chase Madness - Triplet to Cindy & Connor (Matthew madness 2end son) - Perfect Nothing
Christopher Madness - First child to connor - Perfect Eyes
Christine Madness - Twin to Christopher - Perfect Eyes
Carys - Dead - Perfect Eyes
Yu Quan - China kid - IDC
Caelie - Dead - Perfect Nothing
Carl - Triplet to Caelie & Cali - Perfect Eyes
Cali - Dead - Perfect Eyes
Caroline - Loser (Trait) - Perfect Hair
Carlos - Twin to Caroline - Perfect Eyes
Calvin - Last kid of Connor - Copy of Carys
Cody - Heir - Perfect Hair, Eyes
Caleb - Twin of heir (First spare up for spot) - Perfect Eyes !Vampire!

xD Finnally a heir. 7 Girls, 8 Boys
Screenshots

Page 33 of 33

Section jump