Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Guidelines/Rubrics Changes - posted on 16th Jun 2017 at 6:09 PM
Replies: 1106 (Who?), Viewed: 305367 times.
Page 45 of 45
Lab Assistant
#1101 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 9:01 AM Last edited by Manna2710 : 24th Apr 2017 at 10:28 AM.
Still on this challenge, now playing the 6th gen. I combined it with some other challenges to keep it fun. So far i used:
- runaway teen challenge with heir gen 4 (female)
- inpregnate the town challenge with heir gen 5 (male). He was up to 14 children when i moved away heir nummer six.
- escape to nowhere challenge with heir 6 (female). She is just a kid but her stepmom took her away with her toddler half brother and teen stepbrother. Dad was cheating and abusive so the stefmom ran away to Twinbrook. She had to leave one of her toddler twin babies behind. The are living at the junkyard and having a hard time. I got the 'taxi charge money' MOD installed so money is going fast

I just love to combine challenges so i don't have to abandon a save. Just move to an other town (Nraas) and use the heir in an other challenge. I will post pictures soon.

Happy-Go-Lucky
Test Subject
#1102 Old 18th May 2017 at 7:09 PM
Pretty new to challenges and this one seemed fun so decided to give it a go!
Meet my founder, Kristal

Kristal is an albino with white hair and red eyes. She's an animal lover, frugal, inappropriate, workaholic and of course dislikes children.

She met Stiles Mcgraw first day she moved to this new city and they became married the next day.

He kinda looks like he might be regretting the decision

This is their first son Dylan.

He's just become a teenager and has his mother's hair but sadly his father's grey eyes. So far he's excitable, a heavy sleeper, loves the cold and a perfectionist. He loves his siblings dearly and helped his parents in anyway he could during his childhood by either cleaning the house, feeding his siblings or playing with them.

Speaking of siblings these are the twins that came after Dylan, Liam and Ruby!

Liam (the older of the two) has his mother's red eyes but mutated black hair. Ruby as you can see will become my heir (talk about lucky haha) as she got both the white hair and red eyes!
So far they've just become children and Liam is so far artistic, grumpy and a kleptomaniac making him the loner of the family. He sometimes ends up in fights with either his siblings or parents and prefers to stick to painting whenever he can (but he does kinda look up to his big brother seeing as he's imitating his hairstyle)
Ruby on the other hand is quite different. She's clumsy, easily impressed and friendly, making her the clutz with a heart of gold <3

Can't wait for Ruby to grow up to see if I'll have the same kind of luck getting the next heir :D
Lab Assistant
#1103 Old 25th May 2017 at 4:29 AM
I already have my first heir(first born was my heir) and it's their son ;D I still need to continue playing that family, their son is still a kid.
Lab Assistant
#1104 Old 14th Jun 2017 at 6:28 PM
So I decided to go the hard route and match 3 traits. She has purple hair, green skin, and yellow eyes. Six kids in and no luck yet. When she had green-skinned triplets I crossed my fingers but no luck! I have the feeling I'm in for the long haul.
Lab Assistant
#1105 Old 16th Jun 2017 at 2:36 AM
Wanted to start this challenge for a while to have something more casual besides my legacy.
My founder has purple skin, white eyes, and turquoise hair. If a kid also happens to be a fairy and have her pointy ears that'd be awesome, but I'm not going to try to match 5 traits, I do want to have an heir eventually

There's also a lilac striped dog with stars on her face and a cat with a blue butterfly on her head. I will breed them when there's nothing else to do.
Close-up of the parents; the founder and Mysterious Mr. Gnome with normal genetics but not so normal personality:

These were the first children. The boy has the skin tone and eyes, the girl has skin tone and hair, so neither is an eligible heir. But I do think they're quite pretty!
Also the boy is friendly and evil, don't ask me how that makes sense.

Child #3 was born recently but unfortunately with normal skin.
Lab Assistant
#1106 Old 16th Jun 2017 at 6:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocriel
Also the boy is friendly and evil, don't ask me how that makes sense.

Maybe he's affably evil.
Lab Assistant
#1107 Old 25th Jun 2017 at 9:28 PM
8 kids and no heir yet...I'm really regretting trying for 3 traits. May start over and just do 2.
Page 45 of 45