Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
1 people viewing

VeryDengar

There are also 0 guests viewing too.

Replies: 833 (Who?), Viewed: 193143 times.
Page 34 of 34
Lab Assistant
#826 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 2:24 PM
ok my colors are neon blue eyes and hair, but the first child was born with neon blue hair and normal blue eyes does this count? or does it haft to match? I already got more kids on the way I was just wondering if this was how it would be or it it possible to have exact match?

delivered by my carrier pigeon, Jim Geom.
Field Researcher
#827 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 3:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mon1496
ok my colors are neon blue eyes and hair, but the first child was born with neon blue hair and normal blue eyes does this count? or does it haft to match? I already got more kids on the way I was just wondering if this was how it would be or it it possible to have exact match?

No, both colours have to be the exact ones your founder has.
Lab Assistant
#828 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 3:50 PM Last edited by mon1496 : 28th Oct 2014 at 5:41 PM.
thank you! three children and all the normal blue eyes hopefully I start seeing neon soon

may haft to start ovver as my lovely starter got electrocuted 8 kids though only 2 are babies so if one isnt it I begin again (i guess I want monotone next time out of bordom of seeing 3 kids with neon blue hair (and normal blue eyes on five grrr din't realize till after they married he had blue eyes they all are getting his) running around

delivered by my carrier pigeon, Jim Geom.
Test Subject
#829 Old 30th Oct 2014 at 8:23 PM
I'm gonna start this challenge the founders hair is going to be pink with baby blue highlights and the skin will be blue and the eyes will be white
The founder is going to be a female called Lucynda floss
Lab Assistant
#830 Old 1st Nov 2014 at 7:56 AM
Can't wait to see your challenge's go on mine..,. I haven't played it again yet.. I will play it tommorow. kill all the sims I won't be using. I said nothing.. Nice name Lauren. My founder is long dead in sunset valley with her kids and MOST of gen's 2 kids.

Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'
Test Subject
#831 Old 2nd Nov 2014 at 7:12 PM Last edited by starglow13 : 3rd Nov 2014 at 4:03 AM.
Thank you, @XoxBElieveXox; it means a lot!
Anyway, so we left off when Wrenne aged up into a toddler...

I FREAKED OUT! We got our heir, and on the first baby! She got her mom's red eyes and orange-ish hair...
Anyway, needless to say, after Everly found out about her husband's scandalous behavior, she took the bar she was using to get better at the mixology skill and her child's crib and moved out. They currently have very little money due to the fact that Everly doesn't work. She's hoping to moonlight at some bars in the near future to gain some cash, but for now, Wrenne and her mother are living on a lot with only a bed, a crib, and a mini fridge. They go to the gym to shower and use the toilet.

The girls standing in front of their new "home"...
A lot of things are in store for this new little family...
Test Subject
#832 Old 6th Nov 2014 at 9:06 PM
Oooo now that I know how to add mods to my game, it's going to make this challenge so much easier being able to have more then 8 sims in a household . I'm excited to get started
Test Subject
#833 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 5:01 AM
Ok so I started this challenge and I'm having so much fun with it , my founder name is Elizabeth Potts, she has pink hair and purple eyes. She had her first child a girl named Skyler who has brown hair and purple eyes then had a set of twins Miranda and Nolen, Miranda is the heir and Nolen has brown hair and purple eyes. I will post pics when I can
Test Subject
#834 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 6:08 AM
Here are the pictures
Screenshots
Page 34 of 34

Section jump