Home | Help | Download | Community | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 553 (Who?), Viewed: 144800 times.
Page 23 of 23
Test Subject
#551 Old 19th Apr 2014 at 11:58 PM

Told ya'all I'd be updating.

After a little incident involving burnt macaroni and cheese...

Non-literal sparks flew between Azure and a local townie named Nicholaus Riverhawk.

She'd met him on an online dating website and been trying to get him to come over to her house, naturally she was ecstatic when he finally visited. What followed was a marriage proposal and a private wedding that took place in the front yard all in one night.

Of course, I had to give him a makeover:

Then their "honeymoon" in the bedroom where I had them try for a baby.

There were no chimes the first try, to I had them try again, and this time, the chimes sounded! That means the first baby is on the way! Could it be the possible heir? I doubt it, I have never gotten an heir on the first try but we'll wait and see.
Lab Assistant
#552 Old 20th Apr 2014 at 12:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochamentos

Told ya'all I'd be updating.
After a little incident involving burnt macaroni and cheese...
Non-literal sparks flew between Azure and a local townie named Nicholaus Riverhawk.
She'd met him on an online dating website and been trying to get him to come over to her house, naturally she was ecstatic when he finally visited. What followed was a marriage proposal and a private wedding that took place in the front yard all in one night.
Of course, I had to give him a makeover:
Then their "honeymoon" in the bedroom where I had them try for a baby.
There were no chimes the first try, to I had them try again, and this time, the chimes sounded! That means the first baby is on the way! Could it be the possible heir? I doubt it, I have never gotten an heir on the first try but we'll wait and see.

The best chances you have are getting an heir on the first try is on this generation- after that, the family tree of genetics gets scattered with other genetics to play a part. As nice as it is to get an heir on the first try, having more means more practice for when 20+ kids comes along, and still no heir. xD
Test Subject
#553 Old 20th Apr 2014 at 1:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressTiffany
The best chances you have are getting an heir on the first try is on this generation- after that, the family tree of genetics gets scattered with other genetics to play a part. As nice as it is to get an heir on the first try, having more means more practice for when 20+ kids comes along, and still no heir. xD

Yeah, I'm probably not going to be as lucky as in my other family. Second attempt, my founder gave birth to twins and one of them ended up being heir-material. I'll be lucky if that happens again, which I doubt it will.
Test Subject
#554 Old 20th Apr 2014 at 5:55 PM
Heyo, I'm also playing this challenge at my new sims tumblr, if you're interested. Here!

This is my founder, Neela Fae. She's a fairy with blue hair and teal eyes as well as a special skin.
The heir needs to have hair and eye color and possibly the skin if that isn't too difficult.
I was lucky with the traits: Supernatural Fan, Brave, Perfectionist, Artistic and Dislikes Children - not too bad for a start, right?

I'll probably update here from time to time if I'm allowed
Page 23 of 23

Section jump