Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 828 (Who?), Viewed: 189364 times.
Page 34 of 34
Test Subject
#826 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 1:24 PM
ok my colors are neon blue eyes and hair, but the first child was born with neon blue hair and normal blue eyes does this count? or does it haft to match? I already got more kids on the way I was just wondering if this was how it would be or it it possible to have exact match?

delivered by my carrier pigeon, Jim Geom.
Field Researcher
#827 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 2:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mon1496
ok my colors are neon blue eyes and hair, but the first child was born with neon blue hair and normal blue eyes does this count? or does it haft to match? I already got more kids on the way I was just wondering if this was how it would be or it it possible to have exact match?

No, both colours have to be the exact ones your founder has.
Test Subject
#828 Old 28th Oct 2014 at 2:50 PM Last edited by mon1496 : 28th Oct 2014 at 4:41 PM.
thank you! three children and all the normal blue eyes hopefully I start seeing neon soon

may haft to start ovver as my lovely starter got electrocuted 8 kids though only 2 are babies so if one isnt it I begin again (i guess I want monotone next time out of bordom of seeing 3 kids with neon blue hair (and normal blue eyes on five grrr din't realize till after they married he had blue eyes they all are getting his) running around

delivered by my carrier pigeon, Jim Geom.
Test Subject
#829 Old Yesterday at 7:23 PM
I'm gonna start this challenge the founders hair is going to be pink with baby blue highlights and the skin will be blue and the eyes will be white
The founder is going to be a female called Lucynda floss
Page 34 of 34

Section jump