Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for February - posted on 1st Mar 2017 at 8:00 AM
Replies: 1099 (Who?), Viewed: 294780 times.
Page 44 of 44
Test Subject
#1076 Old 21st Dec 2016 at 9:58 PM Last edited by Pelicanesis : 21st Dec 2016 at 10:47 PM.
I finally got around to creating a founder, so without further ado, Here is Robin Lively!

I've nicknamed her 'Birdie', I think it fits better.
Ohhh boy.... Uhm, I think her traits are Easily Impressed, Workaholic, Loves the Heat, no idea what this one was, and of course, Dislikes Children!

I moved her into the Roomies household (Sunset Valley) and put Valerie Somethingorother in the apartment next door.

Birdie hit it off with Stiles almost immediately. 10/10 attraction points!

Of course........ I had given him a makeover. Well, actually I gave all of Sunset Valley slight makeovers.
This is sort of an awkward picture, but what can you do?

It only took a day to get the proposal option!

Success! Next objective, getting an heir.
Lab Assistant
#1077 Old 27th Dec 2016 at 7:04 AM Last edited by orose : 28th Dec 2016 at 9:29 AM.
So what does one do with spares when combining this with Midnight Sun? Because I'm five kids in and no closer to getting an heir, but given that we're on a teeny lil' island, I'm trying to figure out what to do with all of them.

edit Added some pics of my current family. Just about to hit Gen 2 in earnest. Started with Elysin Farynndor, a deposed elf princess who was banished from her kingdom after an uprising. Because of her selfish, unkind nature, she was stripped of her magical abilities and exiled to the deserted isle of Mairin with the prospect of only three chances to visit the outside world. If she could learn to raise a child successfully, change her personality, and produce a royal heir (purple hair, fuchsia eyes), she would regain her magic and be given a chance to reclaim her throne.

Elysin's traits: Diva, Snob, Dislikes Children, Virtuoso, Artistic

Children [in order]: Maira, Elyse, Adryk, Lynnae, Cassandra, Eryk [heir]
Screenshots
Test Subject
#1078 Old 28th Dec 2016 at 8:18 PM
I have started this!!! I can't post bictures yet, because my game crashes when I try, but I have my founder, Emily with lime hair and bright turquoise eyes married to Ryan the daddy. I have an extra challenge because I have seasons generations and pets but I'm managing. They moved into a small but pretty house and soon Emily got preggers. Days after that daddy got a Job as a stay at home daycare.... Uhhh person. A few days of that job went, and then the baby started coming. This was a hard moment for me because Ryan was in the middle of work. I ended up sending both to the hospital and called a babysitter. After a few days Emily and Ryan then decided that the house was to small for so many kids. So once they earned 3,000 sim dollars, they moved to a slightly bigger house. There is where Baxter then had his birthday. I was on the edge of my seat watching the hair, but sadly it was brown when I was changing his clothes though, I found he had the eyes. After that I got both Emily and Ryan fertile then Emily preggers again. She helped out Ryan with his job, while also watching lots of kid shows. Then at last, the day came that Emily gave birth to triplet girls. Eldest triplet is Georgia, middle is Makeely and youngest is Indie. I was so eager to age them up I aged them up a day after. Georgia had the eyes but not the hair, same goes with Makeely but Indie had both the hair and the eyes. At this point Baxter was a child but now he is a teenager wanting to go to prom and the girls are children. Emily is in a midlife crisis but she will have it twice(because I aged her instead of Indie up so I aged her back down but the crisis stayed) and sadly every single kid has either a d or c in school....... Yea...... Anyway that's all what I have done so far I will fill in next generation once it comes. Oh and also, is this generation generation one? Or is indies kids generation one?
Lab Assistant
#1079 Old 28th Dec 2016 at 9:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The SimmingLover
I have started this!!! I can't post bictures yet, because my game crashes when I try, but I have my founder, Emily with lime hair and bright turquoise eyes married to Ryan the daddy. I have an extra challenge because I have seasons generations and pets but I'm managing. They moved into a small but pretty house and soon Emily got preggers. Days after that daddy got a Job as a stay at home daycare.... Uhhh person. A few days of that job went, and then the baby started coming. This was a hard moment for me because Ryan was in the middle of work. I ended up sending both to the hospital and called a babysitter. After a few days Emily and Ryan then decided that the house was to small for so many kids. So once they earned 3,000 sim dollars, they moved to a slightly bigger house. There is where Baxter then had his birthday. I was on the edge of my seat watching the hair, but sadly it was brown when I was changing his clothes though, I found he had the eyes. After that I got both Emily and Ryan fertile then Emily preggers again. She helped out Ryan with his job, while also watching lots of kid shows. Then at last, the day came that Emily gave birth to triplet girls. Eldest triplet is Georgia, middle is Makeely and youngest is Indie. I was so eager to age them up I aged them up a day after. Georgia had the eyes but not the hair, same goes with Makeely but Indie had both the hair and the eyes. At this point Baxter was a child but now he is a teenager wanting to go to prom and the girls are children. Emily is in a midlife crisis but she will have it twice(because I aged her instead of Indie up so I aged her back down but the crisis stayed) and sadly every single kid has either a d or c in school....... Yea...... Anyway that's all what I have done so far I will fill in next generation once it comes. Oh and also, is this generation generation one? Or is indies kids generation one?

From my understanding, your founder is Gen 1 and their kids are Gen 2, but I could be wrong.

Also, if you take screenshots by pressing the 'C' key in game, it will save the pics to a folder called 'Screenshots' for you. I usually attach pics to my posts from there. The file tree is usually something like:
My Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 3 > Screenshots
Test Subject
#1080 Old 29th Dec 2016 at 3:48 AM
Thanks!
Test Subject
#1081 Old 19th Jan 2017 at 6:22 AM Last edited by ashe0192 : 19th Jan 2017 at 6:23 AM. Reason: update
Default Help pick my heir
Option 1 is Mia Jones.She has the teal hair and purple eyes that could make her the heir.She wants to be a stylist,which I have never done the stylist job.Her traits are brave,good,dislikes children,easily impressed, and artistic.

Option 2 is Nick Jones,Mia's brother.He was also born with the teal hair and purple eyes.He wants to master the guitar and painting skill.He's pretty close to mastering the painting skill. His traits are good sense of humor,dislikes children,athletic,artistic.and lucky.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#1082 Old 23rd Jan 2017 at 11:44 PM
Default Love this challenge
I'm in love with her hair and her very bright blue eyes. I will keep you updated.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#1083 Old 24th Jan 2017 at 4:15 PM
Default The man
This is her lovely Husband
Screenshots
Test Subject
#1084 Old 24th Jan 2017 at 4:18 PM
Default 1st baby
This is her 1st baby a girl called Naiomi. (that's how u spell her version of the name.)
She has the skin colour so fingers crossed!
The mother is NOT impressed!
Screenshots
Test Subject
#1085 Old 24th Jan 2017 at 4:28 PM
Default 1st baby fail
She has the right skin but the wrong hair and eyes
Screenshots
Test Subject
#1086 Old 24th Jan 2017 at 7:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The SimmingLover

The way I've been playing is that my founder is generation 0 and my heir from them,Cece,is Gen 1.Right now I'm on Gen 2 but cant decide on an heir
Test Subject
#1087 Old 31st Jan 2017 at 2:54 AM
Default This is gonna be hard...
I just recently started this challenge and dang I cant wait till I get married to waste my life away getting an heir!
Screenshots
Test Subject
#1088 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 4:59 AM

This is Latricia Stovall and her son Polar Stovall. Polar obviously isn't heir. I'm doing this with the 100 baby challenge.(also sorry for the picture, i couldn't figure out how to minimize it)
Test Subject
#1089 Old 5th Feb 2017 at 6:27 AM Last edited by LoveViolet : 5th Feb 2017 at 7:01 AM.

Latricia had her 2nd child and is pregnant again, still no heirs.

Update: Latricia had another baby boy, he had 2 of the 3 genetics, so close
Test Subject
#1090 Old 23rd Feb 2017 at 7:53 PM Last edited by Felinophila : 28th Feb 2017 at 7:57 PM.
I must have played this challenge at least a dozen times but never made it to generation 10. Maybe this time...

This is my founder Lara Glass.
She is easily impressed, neat, insane, a supernatural fan and I switched shy for dislikes children.

Edit:
First born daughter Ariane is obviously not an heir:

Edit 2:
Lara is pregnant again and teaching Ariane how to walk. Since she's insane, she likes wearing her bathing suit around the house
Test Subject
#1091 Old 28th Feb 2017 at 8:52 PM Last edited by irisynthe : 28th Feb 2017 at 9:29 PM.
i just started this today (finally :D) , so far its quite fun but it took so long for my sim to woo her partner (wasted time)D:
My founders name is Septimana Sors (literally means weeks times ((i think)) as im going to base the 2nd generations on week names , and the second possibly months?)
She has mint green hair and yellow eyes and has the traits : Great Kisser , Clumsy , Artistic , Mean-spirited, and of course Dislikes Children .

Her with her partner , Jenna Sors :

Looking foward to the first child :0 , will update when i get a heir
update:
ay , seems i most definitely got lucky as i got twins - both heirs! (now i'm going to be forced to choose between them )
Anyways, so this is Monday ( Grumpy , Insane , Technophobe ) , and Tuesday ( Insane , Hates the Outdoors , Easily Impressed)

in a strange way i'm kinda sad i didn't get to do all the weekdays ( probably be regretting saying that in later generations as i may not be as lucky )
Lab Assistant
#1092 Old 1st Mar 2017 at 3:09 PM
@irisynthe: Cool! My current PG Legacy features a female founder with light chartreuse hair and pale yellow eyes. Pics to be posted when I have time to get some processed. I'm a bit further along, my third generation heir is now a child.
Test Subject
#1093 Old 2nd Mar 2017 at 11:35 PM Last edited by Simming For Life : 3rd Mar 2017 at 12:05 AM.
Hello guys! So I am not completely new to this site, like I just made an account, but I have lurked for a while now.
I decided to do this challenge today, so my founder's name is Autumn Carter. She dislikes children, is a bookworm, and is flirty. (Forgot the other two traits.) She is doing pretty good I would say. [IMG]file:///C:/Users/brooke/Documents/Electronic%20Arts/The%20Sims%203/Screenshots/Screenshot-132.jpg[/IMG]

Btw, her LTW is Heartbreaker.

This is her baby daddy sitting in the middle of her, and her babysitter. He promptly hit on the babysitter, so him and her are through, anyways he didn't create a heir. Probably cause his dark hair was a dominant trait.

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/brooke/Documents/Electronic%20Arts/The%20Sims%203/Screenshots/Screenshot-131.jpg[/IMG]

This is her holding her first baby, which sadly took after her father from his hair to his eyes.

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/brooke/Documents/Electronic%20Arts/The%20Sims%203/Screenshots/Screenshot-130.jpg[/IMG]

That was before her makeover.

This is her with her new boyfriend, he has light hair so hopefully they can have a heir. I think she might be pregnant!

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/brooke/Documents/Electronic%20Arts/The%20Sims%203/Screenshots/Screenshot-133.jpg[/IMG]

So I think that is it.
Test Subject
#1094 Old 3rd Mar 2017 at 12:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simming For Life
Hello guys! So I am not completely new to this site, like I just made an account, but I have lurked for a while now.
I decided to do this challenge today, so my founder's name is Autumn Carter. She dislikes children, is a bookworm, and is flirty. (Forgot the other two traits.) She is doing pretty good I would say. [IMG]file:///C:/Users/brooke/Documents/Electronic%20Arts/The%20Sims%203/Screenshots/Screenshot-132.jpg[/IMG]

Btw, her LTW is Heartbreaker.

This is her baby daddy sitting in the middle of her, and her babysitter. He promptly hit on the babysitter, so him and her are through, anyways he didn't create a heir. Probably cause his dark hair was a dominant trait.

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/brooke/Documents/Electronic%20Arts/The%20Sims%203/Screenshots/Screenshot-131.jpg[/IMG]

This is her holding her first baby, which sadly took after her father from his hair to his eyes.

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/brooke/Documents/Electronic%20Arts/The%20Sims%203/Screenshots/Screenshot-130.jpg[/IMG]

That was before her makeover.

This is her with her new boyfriend, he has light hair so hopefully they can have a heir. I think she might be pregnant!

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/brooke/Documents/Electronic%20Arts/The%20Sims%203/Screenshots/Screenshot-133.jpg[/IMG]

So I think that is it.

Also, how do I post the big pictures like some of you are.
Test Subject
#1095 Old 3rd Mar 2017 at 11:07 PM Last edited by Simming For Life : 4th Mar 2017 at 12:06 AM.
Well, here we go for update #2! I am loving this challenge so much!
So Autumn was pregnant with her husband's child. (She wanted to marry her new boyfriend, the one with the light hair).
[IMG]

So I sent her to take care of her Apples and Watermelons garden, (So if she wants boys or girls). They both wanted a boy, so I started her on her diet of apples.
[/IMG]

I also let her paint some for fun.
[IMG]

Then she had her beautiful baby boy which she named Dylan.
[/IMG]

He grew up into toddler, and wasn't an heir sadly.
[/IMG]

So, I made her and Cliff (her husband) try for another baby. I think they were successful.
[IMG]

That is all for now, she still hasn't received her pregnancy notice. I might edit, and update again.
Screenshots
Site Helper
#1096 Old 4th Mar 2017 at 5:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simming For Life
Also, how do I post the big pictures like some of you are.

You upload them to an image hosting site like imgur or modyourpanties, then get the image link for the picture. That link goes inside image tags like so:
{img}link goes here{/img}

Of course, the { and } changes to [ and ] in a real link.

If you are posting more than 4 pictures, the extras should go in spoiler tags, which is like the image tags except it's {spoiler}

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2016 Yearbook
Test Subject
#1097 Old 4th Mar 2017 at 1:17 PM Last edited by Felinophila : 4th Mar 2017 at 5:41 PM.
Bethaniel is not an heir either. But not to worry, Mommy is already pregnant again!

Update:
Clover is the first kid to have at least one of the traits. But still no heir!
Test Subject
#1098 Old 4th Mar 2017 at 8:14 PM Last edited by Simming For Life : 5th Mar 2017 at 1:14 AM.
Well, Autumn was preggers, and now has three beautiful baby girls. Her and Cliff both rolled wishes for a girl, and they both have the Fertility Treatment reward, for hopefully better chances for heirs.

Autumn had Ingrid, who is a Good, and Heavy Sleeper.

Then she had Iliana, who is a Couch Potato, and Clumsy.

And then there is Kimora who is a Virtuoso and is Athletic.

Autumn also found time while being pregnant to catch up with her first born, Melina Carter. She had a nice time talking with her eldest daughter.

She decided to give birth when going to visit somebody, because she was getting Stir Crazy staying cooped up in her house, taking care of a child that wasn't even her heir, and she also managed to potty train little Dylan.

Update:
Well, the day for the babies to age up was fast approaching. We were preparing, when we finally got the notices! Yay!

Little Liliana aged up first to have her father's hair and eyes, then was Ingrid who ended up having her father's hair, and Autumn's eyes (First child to actually have anything from Autumn), then there was Kimora, she aged up to look like the eldest sibling, (Melina) she had the same hair and eyes that Melina had when she was a toddler. Darn, no heir out of triplets! I thought at least one might be a heir, but nope was not my luck. Well, after that disappointment, I had Cliff and Autumn try for a baby again, and I heard the lullaby, so yeah new babies on the way! Maybe I will have a heir with the new baby.
Test Subject
#1099 Old 6th Mar 2017 at 8:29 PM
Baby No. 4, Darragh isn't an heir either. And all of the kids' father seems kind of reluctant to make any more babies. Maybe I should start an exclusive romantic relationship with him?

BTW, for the last couple of days I'm unable to just take screenshots from the "Change appearance" or "Change Outfit" screens, they just show up black; that's why I'm posting these horrible in-game pictures. Has anyone experienced that before and knows an answer?
Lab Assistant
#1100 Old 21st Mar 2017 at 2:34 AM
Finally! Processed some pictures to share the adventures of my Perfect Genetics founder, Chartreuse DeGreene, and her descendants.

Chartreuse has chartreuse(!) hair and pale, lemon yellow eyes.

I have found that it's just as hard for my Sims to find suitable mates in the game, as people report it is in real life. But, Chartreuse did meet and marry Buck (Broke). How he appeared when they first met:

Their first child, Midori, inherited her dad's hair color so could not be the heir.

After they married, I realized that Buck was quite a bit older than Chartreuse, and even had a daughter and granddaughter from his late wife. But he was quite ready to have a second family with Chartreuse, and in fact daughter Susie and granddaughter Stella stayed in the family home for a good while, helping to care for the new youngsters.

The second child, son Viridian, also could not be the heir. While not clear in this picture, he had the wrong eye color.

Next attempt produced twin girls, Peridot and Emerald. They, too, could not be heirs.

Trying again, there was a boy, Leif. Chartreuse was clearly fed up with this pregnancy gig!

But fate finally favored the legacy, as Leif qualified as a legitimate heir.

I've successfully played into another couple generations, but those pics will have to wait for another day.
Page 44 of 44