Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Adriatica

by allison731 Posted 16th Sep 2011 at 1:34 PM - Updated 11th Aug 2018 at 4:11 PM by allison731

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Sep 2011 at 2:42 PM
Love love love the front yard landscaping.
Inventor
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Sep 2011 at 7:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lorinsv60
Love love love the front yard landscaping.

Thanks lorinsv60 ...I am glad you are satisfied with Adriatica Enjoy and happy simming!

If I am not here, you can find me on dART-allison731 :)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 16th Sep 2011 at 9:30 PM
Love it, that pool is awesome!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 17th Sep 2011 at 12:13 AM
This is amazing! So many details, I love it!!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 17th Sep 2011 at 4:29 AM
Hiya allison,

I must say that this lot is definitely outside of the box creation! I love how you defied conventional design! I really love the layers and levels, both inside and out.

Of course, when I saw your pool, it reminded me of one of my first Sims 2 lots. I giggle, because I found my Sims swimming through the lot, instead of in the pool and had to figure out how to make them stop doing so when I tested the lot!

At any rate, thanks for sharing. I shall go explore a few lots I just downloaded, yours included!

Keep creating, as you have a style all your own!
Inventor
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Sep 2011 at 11:13 PM
simgrl1934, Saturnfly ...thank you very much for yours nice feedbacks I am so happy because of yours kind words
Inventor
Original Poster
#8 Old 17th Sep 2011 at 11:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by StephSim
Hiya allison,

I must say that this lot is definitely outside of the box creation! I love how you defied conventional design! I really love the layers and levels, both inside and out.

Of course, when I saw your pool, it reminded me of one of my first Sims 2 lots. I giggle, because I found my Sims swimming through the lot, instead of in the pool and had to figure out how to make them stop doing so when I tested the lot!

At any rate, thanks for sharing. I shall go explore a few lots I just downloaded, yours included!

Keep creating, as you have a style all your own!

StephSim your comment made my day much nicer I am so happy for your positive and kind words. Thank you very much for all your compliments about my lot Your expirience about your first lot smiled and me. I remember my first lot I asked myself ...Why are my rooms so big? How to set right size of room? And then I begin first put furniture...and after that walls. Furniture was my scale about room sizes Thank you Steph again ....and I wish you GREAT weekend and much more your beautiful creations

If I am not here, you can find me on dART-allison731 :)
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#9 Old 18th Sep 2011 at 5:31 AM
It's a dream, a wonderful, colorful, exciting dream and the pool is just amazing! Your style is one of a kind!
Inventor
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#10 Old 22nd Sep 2011 at 1:16 AM
Thank you triciamanly so much for your beautiful comment. I am very honored because of your words
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#11 Old 21st May 2017 at 12:57 AM
Thank you