Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*FIXED* Mariana's Natural Eyes - Colorful or not

by SimRivers Posted 26th Sep 2011 at 7:29 PM - Updated 27th Oct 2011 at 12:49 AM by SimRivers : Corrected the pink dot problem and re-uploaded.

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
#2 Old 26th Sep 2011 at 8:21 PM
Very nice, you make it very hard to choose just one! Thank you for sharing them.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 26th Sep 2011 at 9:26 PM
Love the name, because my name is Marianna, even though it is only with 1 n in your upload. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th Sep 2011 at 11:00 PM
You wouldn't mind uploading that male model, would you? I like him very much.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 26th Sep 2011 at 11:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hobbsie
You wouldn't mind uploading that male model, would you? I like him very much.

Aww thanks!
I doubt he would be approved here, but I just made him for the sake of taking these pics. Not sure how to upload someone from my library.. ?

click here and see if this works??

You will need LATE NIGHT ep and THIS BEARD BY JASUMI
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Sep 2011 at 7:21 PM Last edited by hobbsie : 27th Sep 2011 at 8:00 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by SimRivers
Aww thanks!
I doubt he would be approved here, but I just made him for the sake of taking these pics. Not sure how to upload someone from my library.. ?

click here and see if this works??

You will need LATE NIGHT ep and THIS BEARD BY JASUMI

Thank youuu!

Edit: Didn't appear. Do you have MasterController? (Weird question, I know.)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 27th Sep 2011 at 8:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hobbsie
Thank youuu!

Edit: Didn't appear. Do you have MasterController? (Weird question, I know.)

No I don't.. Try putting him in your Library folder instead of your SavedSims folder
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th Sep 2011 at 1:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimRivers
No I don't.. Try putting him in your Library folder instead of your SavedSims folder

Ahhhh! He appears!
Thank you very, very much for taking the time to upload him.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#9 Old 28th Sep 2011 at 5:41 AM
Cool! You're very welcome =^_^=
Test Subject
#10 Old 30th Sep 2011 at 3:40 AM
These are really nice! Good job! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 16th Oct 2011 at 6:22 PM
wow, nice job ! thank you so much !
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 16th Oct 2011 at 11:21 PM
These are really gorgeous... I just noticed one problem. When I use them my sims' eyes have like pinkish dots on either side of the white part of their eyes, and you can only see it when you zoom in rather closely... but it does bother me, and I thought I should point it out. Otherwise, lovely work, these are by far the best irises for sim eyes I've seen yet.

Edited to fix a typo.
Test Subject
#13 Old 18th Oct 2011 at 1:00 AM
I attached a screenshot to show where the pink dots are in the eyes. It appears that the overlay is being added again, too; I'm using missy harries' Face Overlay Fix, but my Sim's lips are covered in pink again.

These are very nice defaults and I'd like to use them!
Screenshots
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 20th Oct 2011 at 7:49 PM
The lip overlay fix will conflict with any custom eyes, but you can use Photoshop and S3PE to combine the overlay with whatever eyes (or teeth, or whatever) that you want.

These eyes look lovely!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 26th Oct 2011 at 11:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Princess Artemis
I attached a screenshot to show where the pink dots are in the eyes. It appears that the overlay is being added again, too; I'm using missy harries' Face Overlay Fix, but my Sim's lips are covered in pink again.

These are very nice defaults and I'd like to use them!

holy crap! that's part of an old sclera i used and it doesnt look like that in my game!
i have missy harries white overlay fix thingy, there must be some other custom content in your game. maybe?? I always take everything out of my CC folders to make the game load faster when i am making eyes... all except for missy harries overlay and the plain faces mod.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#16 Old 27th Oct 2011 at 12:52 AM
PINK DOT problem fixed, please redownload.

thanks for the feedback. =)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 29th Oct 2011 at 10:15 PM
These eyes look good~thank
Test Subject
#18 Old 1st Nov 2011 at 6:23 PM
Default Beautiful iris
The eyes you made have a stunningly beautiful iris, but if I may offer just a slight, constructive criticism: The value of the whites of the eyes are supposed to be near the value of the skin (if the person is caucasion). This means when you squint down to the point when you no longer see too much color, only the lightness or darkness of an area, the whites of the eyes should blend into the skin. The whites of the eyes you created are too white- if you darken them a little bit (take the color a little more biegish and pull the slider down so that they will be just a little darker), these would be perfect!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 26th Dec 2011 at 5:05 PM
These eyes are awesome! They are definitely one of the best default eye replacements yet. :D
Test Subject
#20 Old 2nd Apr 2012 at 5:31 PM
Hey, I love these eyes, I really do but, I think they are making my Genie's eyes appear completely white. I am already sorry if I am wrong and thank you for these amazing eyes ;A;!
Field Researcher
#21 Old 22nd Aug 2012 at 9:13 AM
Really pretty but too small. EA's may be a bit too big but I can't stand seeing the whites all around the eyes...it isn't natural!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 6th Sep 2012 at 5:24 AM
Awesome :D
Test Subject
#23 Old 25th Jun 2013 at 9:04 PM Last edited by mybeautifulparanoiax : 25th Jun 2013 at 11:58 PM.
I know it's been a while and I'm not sure if you still check here, but are there non default versions of these eyes? Please PM me!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 13th Feb 2014 at 6:38 PM
thank you these are beautiful!!!1!!!11!!1
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 31st Mar 2014 at 1:24 AM
Gorgeous! Thank youuu!
Page 1 of 2