Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Travel With Me

by allison731 Posted 21st Sep 2011 at 2:49 PM - Updated 16th Dec 2018 at 6:59 PM by allison731

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 21st Sep 2011 at 5:23 PM
This is awesome! And so smart. I'd put it in a vacation map, have my sims buy it when they go vacationing, especially because of the awesome fire and pond!!

Thanks, this is great
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 21st Sep 2011 at 7:29 PM
Very creative! I love it - and so will my simmies!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 21st Sep 2011 at 7:48 PM
Love it! I agree with Marz3na, it would make a great vacation spot.
Inventor
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd Sep 2011 at 1:22 AM
Marz3na, CatherineTCJD, simgrl1934 ...thank you so much for your nice comments I hope that you will enjoy playing this house...happy simming and vacation for all three

If I am not here, you can find me on dART-allison731 :)
Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd Sep 2011 at 7:00 PM
Lol Cool !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 23rd Sep 2011 at 4:33 AM
This is wonderful, and I love your description. Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 25th Sep 2011 at 12:14 PM
It's great for vacation, but it would be great too as apartments. Can you make an apartment lot with more caravans of 2 cabins so more than one family can live on it?
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#9 Old 26th Sep 2011 at 3:51 PM
Great realism! I love your use of red throughout, bright, but not overwhelming. Your peace carpet goes so perfectly with the walls and bedspread in the bedroom. I also love those light bulb strips around the outside and your screenshots showing different times and seasons. I think you're a remarkable and creative builder!
Inventor
Original Poster
#10 Old 27th Sep 2011 at 5:57 PM
Momokiller1, LibraryGuy ....thank you very much for yours nice comments
lientebollemeis ...make apartments? Maybe when I will have more free time But...I think that 2 cabins is enough for one sim or couple...but for family 2 cabins(only one bedroom) is really small
triciamanly ...thank you very much for your interesting and lovely comment I am so flattered because of your words :lovestruc

Top Secret Researcher
#11 Old 27th Sep 2011 at 5:58 PM
Well as I said I was thinking of more than one caravan of 2 cabins to make it an appartment lot. If possible.
Not 2 families in one caravan. But 1 family in 1 caravan and another family in another caravan on the same lot.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Inventor
Original Poster
#12 Old 27th Sep 2011 at 6:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lientebollemeis
Well as I said I was thinking of more than one caravan of 2 cabins to make it an appartment lot. If possible.
Not 2 families in one caravan. But 1 family in 1 caravan and another family in another caravan on the same lot.

Idea is really good...when I created this lot I thought will I make apartment or residential? And then I decided make residential because of little space in cabins.(kichen and bedroom is not enough for family with children ). But ok...I see you are really like idea about apartments....I will make similar lot with cabins and it will be apartments...but I must first finished my other creations in progress. I will do it soon.

Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#13 Old 1st Oct 2012 at 4:52 PM Last edited by LilSister : 1st Oct 2012 at 4:52 PM. Reason: add
Wow..I absolutely love this lot. I found the link over at Pink Star Productions. I can't wait to try it out in game. I hope you don't mind if I redecorate it a bit. This is perfect for my Uni Students for a Winter or Spring Break in the mountains. Thank you.
Inventor
Original Poster
#14 Old 16th Nov 2012 at 8:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LilSister
Wow..I absolutely love this lot. I found the link over at Pink Star Productions. I can't wait to try it out in game. I hope you don't mind if I redecorate it a bit. This is perfect for my Uni Students for a Winter or Spring Break in the mountains. Thank you.

Enjoy playing and redecorate as you wish.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 2:36 AM
I've got an up and coming rock band who are currently on tour (they are doing alright, but certainly aren't living in the lap of luxury like they had imagined when they first signed on) so this place will really fit their on-the-go style. Now they have a place to crash after a long yet unrewarding gig.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 6:23 PM
Thank you so much :)