Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Four chimation dogs

by 4amMist Posted 3rd Oct 2011 at 8:48 PM

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Oct 2011 at 9:55 PM
Aww, they're adorable! *downloads* Tiny firehouse dogs! ^_^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Oct 2011 at 11:07 PM
Very cute, would love to download but Clean Installer keeps telling me that they require an expansion that I don't own... odd seeing as I have all the games and stuff packs.

Still very cute will download when I work out why Clean Installer is lying to me :p
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Oct 2011 at 2:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simschickidee
Very cute, would love to download but Clean Installer keeps telling me that they require an expansion that I don't own... odd seeing as I have all the games and stuff packs.

Still very cute will download when I work out why Clean Installer is lying to me :p
Clean Installer is doing that? Very weird. I have had it do that when trying to normally install them.
I hope everything works out!

"I have asked the rocks, but the rocks do not recall. Even the rocks do not recall." -Samos the sage
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 11th Nov 2011 at 12:00 PM
awwwww they're so cute! btw, who owns the real chimation?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Nov 2011 at 4:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by --usernamehere--
awwwww they're so cute! btw, who owns the real chimation?

They are just pictures I found on the web, so I don't know.

"I have asked the rocks, but the rocks do not recall. Even the rocks do not recall." -Samos the sage