Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

CAST yourself a chimney! -For Pets-

by armiel Posted 29th Oct 2011 at 9:51 AM - Updated 28th Jan 2012 at 2:48 PM by armiel

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Oct 2011 at 10:17 AM
Really clever, thank you
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th Oct 2011 at 10:28 AM
Yay - thanks Armiel
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 1:16 AM
Feels like you read my mind cause I was hoping for those two or three days ago.
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 6:26 AM
If this also hid the original fireplaces I would love you even more. :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 6:01 AM
Armiel, thanks! Can you tell me how to drag the chimney piece up the top!! I saw your tutorial, but I can't make a wall very near to the chimney on the roof!!!! I suck with building stuff. Thanks!
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 6:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AmberIndia
Armiel, thanks! Can you tell me how to drag the chimney piece up the top!! I saw your tutorial, but I can't make a wall very near to the chimney on the roof!!!! I suck with building stuff. Thanks!

Check that you don't have a roof-wall where you want to make the wall. If you do, you can make the wall 2 tiles away from the chimney and put a floortiles on top to get the grid where you want to place the fake piece.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 13th Nov 2011 at 12:38 AM
Oh, wonderful! I love your original castable chimney set and am thrilled to have a set for Pets, too! Thank you thank you!
Banned
THANKS POST
#9 Old 2nd Jan 2012 at 12:58 PM
if only i knew what CAST-able means...
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 2nd Jan 2012 at 1:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TotallyNewHere
if only i knew what CAST-able means...
It means you can color it with Create a style-tool. (unlike EA chimneys)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#11 Old 9th Jan 2012 at 9:25 AM
Thank you =)
Now my house will be complete XD
Banned
THANKS POST
#12 Old 27th Jan 2012 at 10:53 AM
oh in that case it's awesome ty
Instructor
THANKS POST
#13 Old 6th Jun 2012 at 9:29 AM
You make the coolest stuff! Thank you!
Test Subject
#14 Old 17th Aug 2012 at 8:09 PM
I love these chimneys but they make my game crash. When they are installed the game will load but will crash a minute or so after going onto a lot. Any idea why?
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
Original Poster
#15 Old 17th Aug 2012 at 8:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Keifus
I love these chimneys but they make my game crash. When they are installed the game will load but will crash a minute or so after going onto a lot. Any idea why?
Did you get both files? (Or have my originals for the pieces). The only reason for a crash I can think of is that you are missing the chimney pieces. Or, that you have something else installed that edits the EA chimneys, at the same time.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 5:54 PM
I have the original and love it - and that post taught me that I could simply drag and drop to recolor, which ABSOLUTELY changed my life! Thank you, thank you, thankyou!

I have a tiny suggestion, though ... would you or someone who can do this ... be interested in creating a mod that will "hide" the original EA fireplaces, simply to clean up the catalog? I know there are similar mods for various goofy EA clothing, etc.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#17 Old 22nd Nov 2016 at 10:01 AM
Thank you!!! These are beautiful! And have added so much to so many builds.