Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Iris road #1 (Starter house for a big family - 3br; 1,5ba) no CC

by hazel_1984 Posted 3rd Nov 2011 at 1:32 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 3:57 PM
I really like the split layout
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 4:08 PM
me too I like big sim-families but I like small lots and yes, it's hard to find a starter house for a big family so thank you for upload ^_^ ps: and what a great idea for a series!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 5:44 PM
It's great, cause I have the same problems. So it would be nice, if you post more.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 11:15 PM
Oh goodness what a cute little home!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 3:23 AM
So cute!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 4:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimRivers
How in the f#@% did you do that with the roof?!

Those are two single sloped roofs (or shed roofs or however they are called in english...) placed next to each other, the pitch adjusted to fit seamlessly
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 7:25 PM
I'm the same! Except my houses (especially not my split levels) are never as cute and functional! Love it, and yes please do a series . This really helps out with nraa story progression and house inspections on townies too!
Test Subject
#9 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 6:13 PM
Nice! Great job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 7:43 PM
I don't enjoy starting with big families - but once my sim gets married, I never know where to move her into and I'm horrible at creating small, cost-friendly, functional houses for big families. I love what you've done here! It's some-what inspired me to try again at my one, but I'll be using this one for sure to get me started. - I'd definately be interested if you made a series of these, this is great! Most people should make small houses for big families like this - they're much better for playing the game with loading times and evertyhing else considered.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 2:41 AM
Wow! I love it! I normally start out with a family of at least 6 sims, and as I normally play with over 8 sims on one lot, I had to make all my own starter houses just to fit a budget.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 3:34 PM
This is lovely! I think I'm going to use it for my latest attempt at the 100 Babies Challenge, because there's plenty of space for kiddies when they start being born! :-) Awesome house, thanks for sharing! :-D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 14th Feb 2014 at 2:03 PM
I love this! It's perfect for my starter family. I don't want to use money cheats, but my sims will need a big enough house for 3 or more children...and this fits the bill. Now I can have them live here until they save up enough money to move into a really big mansion. Thank you for sharing.