Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
just a girl
#51 Old 4th Feb 2014 at 1:43 PM
"Technical" world (to load faster) to build in.
Could sound weird but I think about it from time to time. Some small map with a range of empty lots of different sizes, and nothing excessive.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 11th Feb 2014 at 4:36 PM
Just space like deep space
Test Subject
#53 Old 19th Feb 2014 at 2:57 AM
I would love to see Bridgeport but flattened. behind where City Hall is I would love a road leading up there so I can add a spot for subdivision so I can add more houses for people
Test Subject
#54 Old 12th Mar 2014 at 2:36 PM
Make them in a list form so that it's easy for people to find ideas, and keep discussion to a minimum. Like this:

Apocalyptic World
Steampunk World
Lord Of The Rings World
Martian World
Arctic World
Desert World
a beautiful island world
Thanks in advance for your ideas![/QUOTE]
Test Subject
#55 Old 9th Apr 2014 at 11:25 PM
I'd love to get some worlds for my sims especially for the ideas that I have.
Ok so the world Ideas that I will give are:

Arctic World
Desert World
Prehistoric Island Or Island with nothing human
Apocalyptic World
Huge City like from the Hunger GAMES, Capitol
Medieval World
Futuristic (Different Planet)
Moon World

And also if Possible, but this world is something that can forever be an idea is a Giant World, as in Everything is Giant, just people are really small.
Test Subject
#56 Old 27th Apr 2014 at 10:30 PM
I think a cute little suburban town, with the kind of features that a sim would like to grow up in.
Please don't use World Adventures Or In To The Future.
Thank you very much!
@babysimmer
Test Subject
#57 Old 11th May 2014 at 1:15 PM
I wish to have
- Storybrooke ('Once Upon A Time' abc TV series)
- Oz or Emerald City
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 16th May 2014 at 10:43 PM
Like someone mentioned before, why not realistic sceneries? My first project is a small town in Germany, framework, a small railway station sourrounded by houses built in the 19th century, rural environment around, nothing spectacular...
Here is a picture:

I am still at the beginning, no details but this world will be full playable.
Test Subject
#59 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 2:39 AM
This is probably suggested, but how about these:
A town that was exploded somehow, and is now completely in ruins.
An alien planet(All neon and weird?)
Ocean with floating islands that contain the lots.(One island holding residential lots, one with shops, one with careers) Transportation: Boats
Test Subject
#60 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 3:41 PM
How about the World of Sims Medieval for sims 3 ? Was looking around the internet. You can find so many conversion from tsm to ts3 but didn't find a world like the map of tsm
Field Researcher
#61 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 5:29 PM
@Thay I agree!! That would be such an amazing CAW project to start on.

Building a Middle Earth world for Sims 3 sims3medieval.tumblr.com/tagged/CAWLOTR :-)
Do you have a simblr? If so, I would love to connect :-) http://sims3medieval.tumblr.com/
Test Subject
#62 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 9:32 PM Last edited by Thay : 7th Apr 2015 at 9:39 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by gaxili
@Thay I agree!! That would be such an amazing CAW project to start on.

Thank you so much!!

Eidt: erm, do you need anything from this?
Field Researcher
#63 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 10:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Thay
Thank you so much!!

Eidt: erm, do you need anything from this?

You are most welcome! I am not sure if I understand the last bit of the reply?

Building a Middle Earth world for Sims 3 sims3medieval.tumblr.com/tagged/CAWLOTR :-)
Do you have a simblr? If so, I would love to connect :-) http://sims3medieval.tumblr.com/
Test Subject
#64 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 11:11 AM
You are most welcome! I am not sure if I understand the last bit of the reply?

I was not sue if you need some screens (sry for my bad english)
I'm just excited and just wanted to let you know that if you need something just tell me
Field Researcher
#65 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 11:16 AM
I was not sue if you need some screens (sry for my bad english)
I'm just excited and just wanted to let you know that if you need something just tell me

Ooh I see! No worries, English isn't exactly my mother tongue either Though I appreciate the offer, I didn't meant that I would start work on a medieval world for Sims 3 (Though that would be awesome) but just the fact that I agreed with you and thought it would be a great idea for CAW builders Currently I am building Middle Earth / Lord Of The Rings, and that takes up my time until it is finished and I might look into some more CAW projects.. I hope it made sense

Test Subject
#66 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 11:26 AM
Ooh I see! No worries, English isn't exactly my mother tongue either Though I appreciate the offer, I didn't meant that I would start work on a medieval world for Sims 3 (Though that would be awesome) but just the fact that I agreed with you and thought it would be a great idea for CAW builders Currently I am building Middle Earth / Lord Of The Rings, and that takes up my time until it is finished and I might look into some more CAW projects.. I hope it made sense

So I miss understood it, but no problem. My problem is, id never worked with the World Creator :x im just good in buiding houses...
I saw your World from LoTr and i understood if it takes all your time. Think it's not really easy to create it?
Field Researcher
#67 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 11:34 AM
So I miss understood it, but no problem. My problem is, id never worked with the World Creator :x im just good in buiding houses...
I saw your World from LoTr and i understood if it takes all your time. Think it's not really easy to create it?

That's all right Well I'm not quite experienced in CAW, so for me it takes some more time as I need to learn along the way. I think it's more time consuming than it's difficult. There's a lot of great tutorials around here, if you consider starting on a world project

Test Subject
#68 Old 24th Apr 2015 at 9:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by glimerre
Town in a lake. (Something like Venice perhaps), where houses are separated by water canals and connected by beautiful bridges.. There would be at least 3 waterfalls running into that lake. On the side of a like a hudge castle would stand. Around that lake there would be deep woods with few small creepy houses..

I spotted a picture on the news.com.au website the other day of one of the new Chinese cities along with a description of it and it is a bit city with canals connecting parts of it. I have started carving out my idea of how it's going to look :D
Screenshots
Inventor
#69 Old 5th Jun 2015 at 12:11 PM
Portmeirion

It's the Britain's most bizarre village (with a question mark), situated in Wells. I've just learned about it from this article and then I looked around - there's a wealth of material to be found on the net, including videos like this one. On the whole, it's quite a monument to the British eccentricity. As far as I can see, most of the stuff there is doable - it lies over a beach, has a hotel, some shops, some restaurants (ahem), "private" houses, etc.; what it does not have are cars. I guess the general situation and some landmarks, like the bell tower, should be copied, and then you're on yout own - the crazier you get the better.
Test Subject
#70 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 6:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fergus' Mind
I might have missed these above, but there's some worlds that should most definitely be considered:

Silent Hill...
Or how about:

New Vegas (Fallout: New Vegas)
Or:

The Capital Wasteland (Fallout 3)
I know they would come under the Appocalypse theme, but still...
P.s. I wanted to put the pictures in spoilers to comply with rules from first post but didn't know how. Sorry.

New Vegas looks nice.. i may try build this
Test Subject
#71 Old 27th Jul 2015 at 5:47 AM
Well, there are still a lot of very realistic ideas that could be done. A lot of these might already be around somewhere, but what about some European ideas:

* A Greek island with a little traditional greek town, white houses and so on
* A German town with half timbered houses and big central square
* A Mediterranean city in the style of the French Riviera (like Cannes or Nice) with a long beach walk, would go well with Nightlife and Showtime
* An old eastern or central European city, with medieval buildings and modern buildings mixed, like Prague
* A Scandinavian village with red-painted houses surrounded by a spruce forrest or meadows with birch trees
* A little town or village in a narrow valley in the Alps, kind of like Davos or some other small Swiss town
* A Russian town (there is a Russian set in the Sims 3 Store)
* A country side town in the Balkans, like somewhere in former Yugoslavia

Or why don't make an American small town but in a flat landscape, like on the prairie or surrounded by large wheat fields?
Test Subject
#72 Old 17th Aug 2015 at 9:36 PM
An all-out Sci-fi world, where everything organic is replaced with a mechanic counterpart
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 6:10 AM
This version of Sunset Valley. I've already attempted to recreate it like 3 times, but I always either give up, or lose everything in my computer and feel too lazy to start over.

Theorist
#74 Old 12th Apr 2016 at 11:58 PM
The Blair Witch Project!
How did I not think of this before

This wouldn't be the hardest project.....but would be so cool....

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Theorist
#75 Old 14th Jan 2017 at 4:40 PM
Kew Gardens in London

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Page 3 of 4