Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Carmen Garcia

by morganrae93 Posted 7th Nov 2011 at 11:19 PM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 12:04 AM
She is absolutely fabulous. Love her, very unique. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 1:11 AM
She is a truly amazingly done Sim. I do have a question though. I could just be tired, but I am not sure if you were saying all I need to download is the file and nothing else or if I need to download other things listed.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 4:45 AM
A very well done sim, thank you
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 9:18 AM
*SQUEAL!*
she's finally here!
She is truly gorgeous.
awesome presentation.
I can see and know the hard work you put into her.
I'm so proud:')
Sim Princess in Pink
THANKS POST
#6 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 12:25 PM
She is gorgeous, I'm gonna have to download her and put her in my game once I've sorted it out . Well done x
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#7 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 2:23 PM
She's so lovely. Great poses :-) I think she'll make a very nice addition to the game. Thanks for sharing!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 7:56 PM
I love her, she is gorgeous and very mysterious looking (I think it's the hat, lol). I especially like how she actually looks Latino, not just a Caucasian-looking sim with dark skin and hair like others i tend to see. Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 10th Nov 2011 at 1:46 AM
HinataObsession: you do not need to download anything else. because the CC will be replaced with other items in CAS. the other things listed are what i used to create her has she appears, so the clothing, hair, skin, makeup, ect. but because the hair is not included in the file, and because i used a default skin replacement you do not need to download anything else.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 4th Dec 2011 at 11:52 PM
She's beautiful! I'm speechless. I don't download sims, but she's so pretty! I admire your work and dedication to her.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 24th Dec 2011 at 5:05 AM
soooooo cute :3 tnks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 24th Dec 2011 at 5:05 AM
amazing
Test Subject
#13 Old 24th Dec 2011 at 5:05 AM
wow sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo gud
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 24th Dec 2011 at 5:06 AM Last edited by leefish : 12th Sep 2014 at 2:46 PM.
lololololol
Test Subject
#15 Old 3rd May 2012 at 2:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by morganrae93
HinataObsession: you do not need to download anything else. because the CC will be replaced with other items in CAS. the other things listed are what i used to create her has she appears, so the clothing, hair, skin, makeup, ect. but because the hair is not included in the file, and because i used a default skin replacement you do not need to download anything else.

Hi, firstly I'd just like to say thank you for a beautiful sim. I downloaded her and all of the custom content that you used apart from the lipgloss and hair, however she looks different in my CAS than on your photos. I am just wondering if there is anything i have done wrong and how I could fix it to make her appear as beautiful as in your photos. I have taken a photo from my CAS to show you what I mean.... but i don't know how to add it ! I'm quite new to this so please forgive my noobness ! Well basically, while she still is very pretty her features are not as defined, so she just looks similar to all the other sims in town, rather than looking the way she does on your pictures. Wouldn't usually post questions but she is so lovely that I'd really like to have her in my game. Thanks in advance x
Scholar
THANKS POST
#16 Old 15th May 2012 at 12:03 AM
She's incredibly beautiful & well-done. One of those rare sims where I'm like, "Yes, I'll install all the content, it's so worth it!" Good work