Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Roman Gladiator Chariot and Parking Space

by lhawk07 Posted 17th Nov 2011 at 12:28 AM - Updated 2nd Jan 2012 at 2:03 PM by lhawk07

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Nov 2011 at 12:32 AM
This is awesome, great job!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 17th Nov 2011 at 1:11 AM
Brilliant idea! I was expecting something like this after we got horse. It has been much desired for the ancient theme. Thank you.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 17th Nov 2011 at 1:21 AM
Very Nice

But where you get the gladiator's helm and armour?

For all my creations check out my blog
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Nov 2011 at 1:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CloudWalkerNZ
Very Nice

But where you get the gladiator's helm and armour?

I made them :-) I submitted them and hopefully they will be on here soon. Cross your fingers!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 17th Nov 2011 at 1:43 AM
Wow! Would love to see a wagon and horse or carriage and horse. Maybe that will be out soon too now that we have a gladiator chariot. I miss those from Sims 2.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 17th Nov 2011 at 4:44 AM
This is really cool! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 17th Nov 2011 at 9:35 AM
I was JUST saying I wish there was something like this in game, thank you sooo much! I love it!. Maybe EA will come out with a pets stuff pack in the future, so we can hook up the animated horses to different "vehicles". But this will do perfect for me for now :3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 17th Nov 2011 at 9:58 AM
"Maybe EA will come out with a pets stuff pack in the future"

Hopefully
Mad Poster
#10 Old 18th Nov 2011 at 2:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lhawk07
I made them :-) I submitted them and hopefully they will be on here soon. Cross your fingers!

I've crossed my fingers, my toes, my eyes, braided my hair and danced in a circle!!!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#11 Old 18th Nov 2011 at 11:07 AM
This looks like a lot of fun, great idea! Will be a good vehicle for one of my more eccentric sims (well, most of my sims are eccentric).
Instructor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 20th Nov 2011 at 8:33 PM Last edited by anie_1981 : 21st Nov 2011 at 11:14 PM.
Great Job! But tell me one thing, Dashboard says the chariot conflicts with your sceleton Bike, is this possible? I wanna both!

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=457115

EDIT:

They DO conflict. I checked
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 22nd Nov 2011 at 3:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by anie_1981
Great Job! But tell me one thing, Dashboard says the chariot conflicts with your sceleton Bike, is this possible? I wanna both!

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=457115

EDIT:

They DO conflict. I checked
They don't work together? Hmmm I can't figure out why??
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 24th Nov 2011 at 2:26 AM
I suppose if you wanted to take this further, potentially you could maybe make the chariot riding gear and move the position of the rider to the chariot. I'm not sure how successful this would be and it would take eons of work, and I'm not really personally interesting in this download as my sims are fine riding a horse or driving a car (aka my computer performance is fine with my sims riding a horse or driving a car), but it's an idea and you might be able to animate the horse then. It's a fine download as is though.
Forum Resident
#15 Old 24th Nov 2011 at 11:18 PM
Finally
Quote: Originally posted by lhawk07

Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!....Finally a animal that's not deformed. (I just got pets and the animals look like they went through the shredder!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 28th Nov 2011 at 10:00 AM
So any chance to see that armor in the download section any time soon???
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 28th Nov 2011 at 1:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vanisher
So any chance to see that armor in the download section any time soon???
I submitted it but haven't heard back yet :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 2:59 PM
This is really beautiful! Too bad it has the motorbike sound and no own animations. But that takes a lot of work. Thank you for creating!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 9:58 PM
Stil no sing of the armor:-(
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 2nd Dec 2011 at 2:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vanisher
Stil no sing of the armor:-(
I submitted it about 3 weeks ago ... maybe it got lost in the pile. lol :-)
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#21 Old 2nd Dec 2011 at 2:33 PM
lhawk - I will give your moderator a nudge - it looks like there may be some things that will need tweaking in the upload thus causing delay.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 2nd Dec 2011 at 7:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by leesester
lhawk - I will give your moderator a nudge - it looks like there may be some things that will need tweaking in the upload thus causing delay.
Cool :-) I had so much to catch up on on the chariot, I was almost grateful. lol
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#23 Old 17th Dec 2011 at 2:20 PM
Absolutely fantastic ! Great idea, I so love it ! Thanks a lot for sharing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 10th Apr 2012 at 11:00 PM
What kind of program do you use to make those stuff. Can u also make KITT?
Forum Resident
#25 Old 19th Aug 2012 at 4:36 PM
are there still any hopes on that armor
Page 1 of 2