I'm struggling with getting away with professional ratings. I get that using disguises makes Agent 64 low key to everyone except others of the same uniform. So I have to give a wide berth, carry what I'm supposed to carry, don't be wiggy around cameras, use silenced weapons, and don't run.
The problem is when the game forces me through security traps, like a single entrance. Well, here is how I've done so far on normal difficulty:
1. Anathema - Professional rating; Reason: not too many guards
2. St. Petersburg Stakeout - Professional; Reason: few guards, but mission rushed by Diana
3. Kirov Park Meeting - Professional; Reason: Sniped targets from tower, and no rush pressure from anyone
4. Tubeway Turbo - Mass Murderer; Reason: Absolutely no room for wide berth, and only two disguises
5. Invitation to a Party - Mass Murderer; Reason: Entrance security gives no berth, and mission rushed by Spetznaz
See what I mean? It's hard to enjoy that predator feeling when the game is adding a timer or similar pressure. I honestly don't understand how these missions can be done with a professional rating or higher. Tips?
Have you tried looking at some youtube videos of people who have beaten certain levels and gotten the professional rating? That's what I would have to do to beat a level in this game. It's not as fun as figuring out the level yourself, but it does help when you're trying to get a certain rank.
Centerstrain01 on youtube has a pretty comprehensive walkthrough going, (all purist) although I'm not sure he's as far along as you are. I also believe you can't get silent assassin if you don't have an assassination target on a specific mission.
"You're born naked, and everything else is drag." dA Last.fm