Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Armano Pesa - rags to riches

by Audrey Posted 20th Feb 2012 at 11:23 PM - Updated 21st Feb 2012 at 12:24 PM by Audrey

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Feb 2012 at 11:56 PM
Great job, but I thnk he looks like pitbull what is this name 0.o
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 21st Feb 2012 at 4:41 AM
Thank You
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 21st Feb 2012 at 5:55 AM
Go figure, Lunararc!!!(;

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 21st Feb 2012 at 9:50 AM
Why excellent job. Love Pitbull. You did an amazing job. Have to have him so he can start running wild with my ladies. Best celeb you have done. Thank you.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 21st Feb 2012 at 11:29 AM
Glad to see him uploaded, he looks great!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#7 Old 21st Feb 2012 at 12:18 PM
Thanks pickletoe and Es.
Test Subject
#8 Old 21st Feb 2012 at 10:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lunararc
Great job, but I thnk he looks like pitbull what is this name 0.o

Great minds think alike! But it turns when I Googled Pitbull, his name was Armano.
So in short, this is Pitbull :D
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#9 Old 22nd Feb 2012 at 6:28 AM
His name was Armando (with a 'd').

Just to explain, I was not getting Pitbull right (small differences in his facial features, moustache, the size of his forehead, so I decided to upload him as an 'Other' sim as I felt that this was a sim that people would download and he had been requested.

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#10 Old 22nd Feb 2012 at 9:47 AM
I first thought of Eminem, but Pitbull makes more sense to me now. Great work Audrey, as usual! :lovestruc
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#11 Old 22nd Feb 2012 at 10:48 AM
Thanks Simmie, your feedback is precious to me.
Instructor
#12 Old 22nd Feb 2012 at 8:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Audrey
His name was Armando (with a 'd').

Just to explain, I was not getting Pitbull right (small differences in his facial features, moustache, the size of his forehead, so I decided to upload him as an 'Other' sim as I felt that this was a sim that people would download and he had been requested.

I know it because I saw this Sim before you upload it but great job " HE IS PITBULL " the sliders of the Sims 3 are so limited so you can't get his face exactly great job on your Sm I love 'em all you are the queen of celebrity Sims thx for your uploads.

Knight Of The Moon
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#13 Old 23rd Feb 2012 at 6:05 AM
Why thank you Lunararc. I appreciate your positive feedback. Have a look at my signature in a post above.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 28th Feb 2012 at 11:24 PM
Thanks a bunch Audrey, I don't really care about the little tweaks, he looks great. He's already having his way with the ladies in my game. You're awesome!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 31st Jul 2012 at 10:01 PM
OMG. I literally screamed a bit when I saw this. Thank youuuuu
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 29th Jul 2016 at 10:26 AM
Hello i couldnt dowload his skin and so i havent got him in this appearance.please help me. He is more handsome than real armondo perez
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 3rd Aug 2016 at 10:32 PM
Nobody helps me