Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Arizona Cliffs

by triciamanly Posted 17th Jan 2012 at 2:07 PM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Inventor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 2:42 PM
So inviting house! I like style of this house. Part with two storey looks so modern and with own style. Other part of the house nice fit with the main part-combined together looks very beautiful. And I LOVE your guest room on the 11th picture...it looks so elegant. Wow...so many brightness in that room! as always!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 3:48 PM
Thank you, this is gonna look good in Strangetown!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 4:46 PM
a really interesting layout - thank you.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 6:02 PM
I absolutely love this house, the exterior looks fantastic. And I agree with karen lorraine about the layout. Can't wait to see this house in game, Great job as always my friend

Oh, and one more thing. I really love your custom content, It would be awesome if you decided to upload some of it separately some day
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 6:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Pippenhouse
I absolutely love this house, the exterior looks fantastic. And I agree with karen lorraine about the layout. Can't wait to see this house in game, Great job as always my friend

Oh, and one more thing. I really love your custom content, It would be awesome if you decided to upload some of it separately some day

I agree...I'd love to see some of tric's cc uploaded This house is great, and all the more because of it!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 8:37 PM
Love the view of the house from the pool, and the red/green color scheme in the living room is gorgeous!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#8 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 9:53 PM
Yes, upload some of your cc!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#9 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 12:59 AM
I have to learn how to upload cc first! And make sure there are no seams or blurriness, etc. Hopefully soon! Thanks so much for encouraging me!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#10 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 1:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyAngel
I agree...I'd love to see some of tric's cc uploaded This house is great, and all the more because of it!

Lady Angel! You're so kind and now that you and I are speaking . . . anyone wanting yet another Arizona house, entitled Arizona Ridge, can get it at
http://www.simfansuk.com/sims/threa...5-Arizona-Ridge
Alchemist
Original Poster
#11 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 1:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by allison731
So inviting house! I like style of this house. Part with two storey looks so modern and with own style. Other part of the house nice fit with the main part-combined together looks very beautiful. And I LOVE your guest room on the 11th picture...it looks so elegant. Wow...so many brightness in that room! as always!

allison, many thanks for the comment! I'm so glad you like the house!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#12 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 1:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Pippenhouse

Pippenhouse, thanks so much! Of course, the windows are amazing. The house wouldn't look as good with base game store front windows!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 1:57 AM
This kicks butt! Awesome work, Tricia! Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 2nd May 2012 at 9:15 AM
Nice.. I love it.. Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 3rd Mar 2016 at 2:04 AM
thank you
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#16 Old 20th May 2017 at 8:46 PM
Thank you