Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 9 (Who?), Viewed: 5517 times.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jan 2012 at 8:26 AM
Default Looking for Frannysims 'Momma Lisa' XL Meshes
Hello Fellow Simmers!

Does anyone have ANY or ALL of the Momma Lisa XL Meshes from the old FrannySims site - which is now defunkt......?

Or has FrannySims hidden them somewhere else?

I did have them all at one point, but they have since 'disappeared' (my own fault!).

Any ideas or individual meshes would be greatly appreciated. My XL Sim (Shelby Anne Hicks!) is desperate for clothes...!

Thanks for any help

babygoboom
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 25th Jan 2012 at 5:50 PM
Frannysims_mommalisa files can be found here: http://depositfiles.com/files/6f7gghhlc
xo

Rhondalatte's Custom CAS screens: http://blackpearlsims.com/ (formerly known as Reflex forum)

DeesElegantDecor - Beautiful furnishings:
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/DeesElegantDecor/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Jan 2012 at 9:52 PM
Default Thank You Soooooo Much
THANK YOU - thank you thank you thank you...

A million times... thank you

Oh.... and did I mention, thank you?

No really...... you just don't know how happy I am

(Note to self: When you see a folder saying 'Momma Lisa', SAVE IT ONTO A EXT. HARD DRIVE BEFORE SCRAPPING COMPUTER! - Noted!)

Now..... what else did I lose......????...............................

Scholar
#4 Old 26th Jan 2012 at 3:27 AM
You are very welcome! I have the Rio meshes if you are interested....
xo

Rhondalatte's Custom CAS screens: http://blackpearlsims.com/ (formerly known as Reflex forum)

DeesElegantDecor - Beautiful furnishings:
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/DeesElegantDecor/
Test Subject
#5 Old 5th Feb 2012 at 7:07 PM
I have the same problem, I lost everything with my old pc, so I'm looking for everything of the site!

I found only RIO and Momma Lisa meshes...
someone have booty, pinup and fashion model meshes please?
and maybe the outfit too!
I like Franny sims style!

thanks!
Scholar
#6 Old 5th Feb 2012 at 11:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paralipomeni
I have the same problem, I lost everything with my old pc, so I'm looking for everything of the site!

I found only RIO and Momma Lisa meshes...
someone have booty, pinup and fashion model meshes please?
and maybe the outfit too!
I like Franny sims style!

thanks!


You can find the other types by Warlok here:
xo

http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/board,732.0.html

Rhondalatte's Custom CAS screens: http://blackpearlsims.com/ (formerly known as Reflex forum)

DeesElegantDecor - Beautiful furnishings:
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/DeesElegantDecor/
Test Subject
#7 Old 7th Feb 2012 at 2:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhondalatte
You can find the other types by Warlok here:
xo

http://www.insimenator.org/index.php/board,732.0.html


I have all of them, I'm looking for franny's meshes...
for example the maxis coat with heels, or the tracksuit with trainers!
I found the first one only for RIO and the second one only for Rengal!
Test Subject
#8 Old 29th Feb 2012 at 7:53 PM
Sims Urbania has these meshes +new outfits
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Jul 2012 at 9:36 PM
thanks a whole heap of lot for sharing what i have been looking for for years. God bless
Test Subject
#10 Old 19th Jul 2014 at 10:59 AM
You can find a lot of sims 2 files from sites like frannysims2 that are no more at http://www.sims2graveyard.com/

They also have Helaene & HelgaSims!

~ Kaccedi


Quote:
Originally Posted by babygoboom
Hello Fellow Simmers!

Does anyone have ANY or ALL of the Momma Lisa XL Meshes from the old FrannySims site - which is now defunkt......?

Or has FrannySims hidden them somewhere else?

I did have them all at one point, but they have since 'disappeared' (my own fault!).

Any ideas or individual meshes would be greatly appreciated. My XL Sim (Shelby Anne Hicks!) is desperate for clothes...!

Thanks for any help

babygoboom
Back to top

Section jump