|Search this Thread|
|22nd Mar 2013, 10:34 AM||Things to do while you're abroad? #1|
Join Date: Mar 2013
Hey guys! I don't really need an answer, I just want to discuss.
I'm currently playing a family who were really busy doing mundane things (but which kept me interested enough to play) back in Aurora Skies. However, mother Del Rey decided she wanted to go to Paris. So I took her to Paris.
Now, I am slightly disappointed that World Adventures is more like Indiana Jones than Bon Voyage for The Sims 2, but hey, I can live with that!
So now I'm in Paris and I already have short-term goals for my Sims which did not include travelling - some ideas of what I can do in Paris if my Sims are not interested in nectar-making and adventures?
|22nd Mar 2013, 12:07 PM||#2|
1. Take pictures, lots of them
2. Eat only local cuisine
3. Buy nectar to gift your friends back home
4. Fall in love with a french man
5. Visit whatever tombs are open and take more pictures
6. Buy souvenirs
7. Buy local vegetables/fish so you can plant back home
9. Buy the little scooter and travel around the countryside like a french
|25th Mar 2013, 12:55 AM||#3|
10. Learn the French recipes
11. Learn the French songs from a local
|25th Mar 2013, 12:59 AM||#4|
Join Date: Sep 2012
12. impregnate all the women. i don't often play with male sims, though.
My Wonderous Blog- http://www.soulsimresource.blogspot.com