Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Open For Business "Euro" Door and Window Recolors

by iCad Posted 25th Feb 2012 at 2:44 PM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Feb 2012 at 3:28 PM
Thanks you for these, I've always wanted to use them but couldn't deal with colour combos. They'll get used a whole lot more now. Thanks again.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 25th Feb 2012 at 4:26 PM
Wow, makes them so much more useful now! Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 25th Feb 2012 at 4:30 PM
I'm not sure If I have ever replied before, but I love your work and the fact that you've also released your colors so others can recolor sets to match. I've been doing Buy Mode Objects in your colors and tend to use your creations in most of my lots. And since you branched out to do some of the maxis objects, I've been even happier. Well, I was happy back when you had just released your flooring.

(I have done the Euro Shelving, and it looks nice- plus they are slaved except for the podium)

Once more- gushing all-around thanks.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 25th Feb 2012 at 6:14 PM
Lovely! I really wanted to use the Mullionaire door, the Fenetre, and the Belhooven Maroo windows but EA's colors were so horrendous. Thanks for the beautiful recolors!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 25th Feb 2012 at 9:25 PM
These are some of my favorites, but I only get to use them when I'm building very flamboyant buildings. Now I can use them always! <3 Thank you!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 26th Feb 2012 at 12:42 AM
Thanks, I love the shape of those doors and windows, but whenever I use them I tend to use the white/blue version and end up with a white/blue house. Now a sim with the same shape doors won't have to have a white/blue house. Plus I'll be looking out to see if you work on the stairs too.
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 27th Feb 2012 at 3:48 PM
Thank you for these. I'm working on a lot with minimal EPs, so these really will come in handy to add a bit of "modern" flavour to the lot.

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 29th Feb 2012 at 6:48 PM
This Is Great!!!!! I love the style of these doors & windows, but the colors were absolutely terrible! Now I can use them and my house doesn't have to be that ugly bright baby blue! Thank You So Much!!!!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 7th Mar 2012 at 11:26 AM
Great colors...Thank you
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 9th Mar 2012 at 6:52 AM
Thank you so much for making these beautiful doors useable with these non-ugly colours, gah! :lovestruc
If you did the matching shelves too, that would be lovely!
Test Subject
#12 Old 28th Apr 2012 at 3:29 PM
Just thought you should know about this:
http://www.digitalperversion.net/ga...32656#msg632656

Click this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 29th Apr 2012 at 2:33 AM
I just want to say thanks for not just these doors/windows but all the recolors you've done on the others and the furniture and stairs and flooring/walls. You really do BEAUTIFUL work and make the game much less frustrating during the building process. THANKS!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 18th Aug 2012 at 7:18 PM
You are my HERO. I started playing Sims 3 when it came out and was delighted with the fact you can recolor almost anything however you want, which made for some very pretty houses, but I always loved the Sims 2 gameplay so much more. I recently started playing Sims 2 again and while I love it as I always did, I found myself beyond annoyed that there doesn't seem to be a complete set of ANYTHING in Build Mode. Colors don't match, sizes of things don't match, and nothing looks right together. You've certainly improved the quality of my Sims' lives--now their houses don't look completely stupid. So thank you, thank you, thank you!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#15 Old 28th Nov 2014 at 2:47 PM
now I can use these build items! thanks :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 15th Jan 2015 at 12:51 AM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 10th Jun 2015 at 3:06 PM
cool