Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hazelbrook

by Michelle Posted 26th Feb 2012 at 3:43 PM - Updated 18th Mar 2012 at 6:21 AM by Michelle 111
Instructor
#2 Old 27th Feb 2012 at 8:51 PM
Michelle this is so pretty! I didn't know you built lots!
Theorist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Feb 2012 at 3:36 AM
Hi Amy, I was building lots long before I started recolouring.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th Feb 2012 at 4:50 PM
Yeah. Isn't that the way? Most of us are like that. We get our start in one Simming category, but evolve to do others. Of course, what's sad is that you often get boxed into being able to contribute to only one category, regardless of how well you do others. Luckily, you have mad recolour and lot building skills Michelle.

I love the indoor colour scheme and how you arranged the furnishings. I also love the overall architectural design. Thanks for another wonderful lot.
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th Feb 2012 at 1:41 PM
What a wonderful house! What Steph said, you have mad recolour and lot building skills. (Me, I can only build boxy boxes with boxes attached.) Thank you for this - and for the links.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Mar 2012 at 5:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NixNivis
Me, I can only build boxy boxes with boxes attached

That's hilarious Nix! Isn't that how we all start out?
Banned
THANKS POST
#7 Old 3rd Mar 2012 at 2:28 PM
What a gorgeous home. I love it, thank you so much.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th Mar 2012 at 9:59 PM
Thanks, I needed more house's so this will definitely be added to my collection.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 20th May 2017 at 4:06 PM
Thank you