Home | Help | Download | Community | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in
Replies: 3 (Who?), Viewed: 22157 times.
Slow is my MO
staff: administrator
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Mar 2012 at 1:57 PM Last edited by leesester : 8th Mar 2012 at 12:20 PM.
Default Simlogical IS BACK
Due to an error by their InternetServiceProvider Simlogical is offline for a short time - the direct links to the S3 suite of tools is as below

As simlogical are back online I have removed the links - please access links to the tools via Simlogical

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
9 users say thanks for this. (Who?)
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 2nd Mar 2012 at 9:00 PM Last edited by RomerJon17 : 2nd Mar 2012 at 9:04 PM. Reason: Edited more sentence =)
Quote:
Originally Posted by leesester
Due to an error by their InternetServiceProvider Simlogical is offline for a short time - the direct links to the S3 suite of tools is as below

Latest Stable versions:
S3PE ~ S3OC ~ TextureTweaker

QA versions
S3PE QA ~ S3OC QA

Yeah I just realised why I can't access to Texture Tweaker website..... I was looking for some tutorials for Texture Tweaker but I managed it by myself =) Mine was pretty difficult to make my signs CASTable.

But thank you leesester for all the backup download links.. =)
Doilyrific Diabolical Disagreer
#3 Old 4th Mar 2012 at 12:50 PM
There is a bugfix test release of S3OC at http://www.drealm.info/simlogica&#8...2-0303-0955.exe which is on the externally hosted part of our site and is therefore accessible

simlogical
Please do not PM me with questions about modding. Please post in an appropriate forum and send me a link to the thread if you would like me to try and help.
Doilyrific Diabolical Disagreer
#4 Old 8th Mar 2012 at 11:39 AM
Hi everyone, sorry for the downtime but it all appears to be back to normal now. For anyone who has my downtime index page cached still, the direct link is http://dino.drealm.info/den/denforum/

simlogical
Please do not PM me with questions about modding. Please post in an appropriate forum and send me a link to the thread if you would like me to try and help.

Section jump